Are you ready to say "Madam President"?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Donald Trump's many political missteps, and constant attacks on Latinos, Women, Muslims, and others are taking their toll on his numbers. Trump supporters and their few remaining fans in the GOP are putting on a brave front, but...barring a miracle, Hillary Clinton will be our next President. So, what will a Hillary Clinton administration be like? A mirror image of Obama? A mirror image of Bill Clinton? Something different? Any thoughts?

At best, I'll refer to the next CinC as My Damn President, no matter who's elected.

Considering how hiLIARy has pimped Bubba, Madame is perfectly appropriate, regardless of the election.

This election reminds me of the Lament for the Rohirram. :lol:

This election reminds me of the Lament for the Rohirram. :lol:

Nerd.
image.jpeg

:lol:

We have freaking DNA evidence of Hillary's attack on women and the left spent the entire spring attacking women's right to be secure in public ladies rooms and the president issued an order forcing young girls to share a locker room and shower with confused boys and the left claims that "Trump is at war with women". I guess the democrat party's war on freaking education is working.

Donald Trump's many political missteps, and constant attacks on Latinos, Women, Muslims, and others are taking their toll on his numbers. Trump supporters and their few remaining fans in the GOP are putting on a brave front, but...barring a miracle, Hillary Clinton will be our next President. So, what will a Hillary Clinton administration be like? A mirror image of Obama? A mirror image of Bill Clinton? Something different? Any thoughts?

Trump won't like being called "Madam President".

Tell Clinton to be patient, even Nelson Mandela had to spend 20+ years in prison before he was president. She can do it. She can she can!

Attacks on latinos? Oh, you mean illegal aliens. Screw them all. as far as the muslime terrorists, I'm sure you welcome them with open arms don't you?

Tell Clinton to be patient, even Nelson Mandela had to spend 20+ years in prison before he was president. She can do it. She can she can!

My my my...lot's of anger here. I'm sorry you're angry folks, but the it won't change anything. Hillary Clinton will be the next President. Maybe it's time to accept that.

My my my...lot's of anger here. I'm sorry you're angry folks, but the it won't change anything. Hillary Clinton will be the next President. Maybe it's time to accept that.
Maybe you should wait for the election. There's many a slip between the cup and the Red Wedding.

Forum List

Back