Anyone still defending W has precisely no...

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
brains, patriotism, or usefulness as a human life form...

So all the "coinswervative" Dubya supporters are now 100% for Hillary. Time to reflect a bit. Fox and others kept telling us W was "conservative." I ask

What did W do that was conservative?

1. raise all levels of government spending faster than LBJ
2. socialize senior drugs, flooding our high schools with free pills
3. first response to 911 was to unionize baggage handlers, doubling their taxpayer funded pay
4. pumped in $1 trillion to public schools under "No Child Left Behind," returning all time record low test scores in 2008
5. did absolutely nothing to help school choice - vouchers
6. took a strong economy and a budget surplus and eight years later returned a depression and a trillion dollar deficit by spitting in the face of Milton Friedman.
7. deliberately lied about what happened on 911 and used that for the greatest suppression of freedom, liberty, and privacy in US history
8. invaded two countries over manufactured lies and nothing in US national interest
9. did absolutely nothing to those who were behind 911 and who made a fortune in the market by knowing ahead of time 911 was coming
10. put "conservative Christian" John Roberts in the Chief Justice seat of the Supreme Court, only for us to discover that Roberts is really a JDAAC (Jew disguised as a Christian) who found new "rights" in the Constitution to allow Obama to force Americans to buy overpriced, bogus health insurance - ie not a conservative at all
11. took 300 innocent people in Afghanistan and locked them up in Gitmo forever with no rights
12. during a "war on (exclusively anti-Israel) terror" allowed George Tenet to open a Libyan branch office of the CIA, nevermind Gaddafy was behind Pan Am 103
13. fired 7 patriotic US Attorneys to make Chosen Traitors around the country above the law, including Hillary's likely AG pick Bonnie Dumanis, San Diego County DA, dyke, and "Republican" like Henry Paulsen

I could go on. W was by far the worst President in US history at the time he left office. He was a complete disaster for the US across the board. Nothing he did was conservative at all. Those who say he was "conservative" are too stupid and treasonous to understand the definition of the word. I left the GOP and went Libertarian in 2004. My only regret is not doing that in 1998...

So while the Dems and the media now celebrate all the W Traitors who are for Hillary, try to realize the media and Hillary's "Republican" supporters don't care about truth or the US at all. All they care about is Israel, and next on the docket is a US war against Iran, undoubtedly what Hillary has already promised AIPAC... and likley provoked by yet another bogus "terror attack" complete with 4 weeks of Israeli owned "US media" gun control drum beating...

brains, patriotism, or usefulness as a human life form...

So all the "coinswervative" Dubya supporters are now 100% for Hillary. Time to reflect a bit. Fox and others kept telling us W was "conservative." I ask

What did W do that was conservative?

1. raise all levels of government spending faster than LBJ
2. socialize senior drugs, flooding our high schools with free pills
3. first response to 911 was to unionize baggage handlers, doubling their taxpayer funded pay
4. pumped in $1 trillion to public schools under "No Child Left Behind," returning all time record low test scores in 2008
5. did absolutely nothing to help school choice - vouchers
6. took a strong economy and a budget surplus and eight years later returned a depression and a trillion dollar deficit by spitting in the face of Milton Friedman.
7. deliberately lied about what happened on 911 and used that for the greatest suppression of freedom, liberty, and privacy in US history
8. invaded two countries over manufactured lies and nothing in US national interest
9. did absolutely nothing to those who were behind 911 and who made a fortune in the market by knowing ahead of time 911 was coming
10. put "conservative Christian" John Roberts in the Chief Justice seat of the Supreme Court, only for us to discover that Roberts is really a JDAAC (Jew disguised as a Christian) who found new "rights" in the Constitution to allow Obama to force Americans to buy overpriced, bogus health insurance - ie not a conservative at all
11. took 300 innocent people in Afghanistan and locked them up in Gitmo forever with no rights
12. during a "war on (exclusively anti-Israel) terror" allowed George Tenet to open a Libyan branch office of the CIA, nevermind Gaddafy was behind Pan Am 103
13. fired 7 patriotic US Attorneys to make Chosen Traitors around the country above the law, including Hillary's likely AG pick Bonnie Dumanis, San Diego County DA, dyke, and "Republican" like Henry Paulsen

I could go on. W was by far the worst President in US history at the time he left office. He was a complete disaster for the US across the board. Nothing he did was conservative at all. Those who say he was "conservative" are too stupid and treasonous to understand the definition of the word. I left the GOP and went Libertarian in 2004. My only regret is not doing that in 1998...

So while the Dems and the media now celebrate all the W Traitors who are for Hillary, try to realize the media and Hillary's "Republican" supporters don't care about truth or the US at all. All they care about is Israel, and next on the docket is a US war against Iran, undoubtedly what Hillary has already promised AIPAC... and likley provoked by yet another bogus "terror attack" complete with 4 weeks of Israeli owned "US media" gun control drum beating...

I agree with you about "W" sir. But maybe it's time to let bygones be bygones.

• Banned
Not when Hillary is back loading them into her campaign. W's 8 years are fair game now. Trump hates W (for good reason). Hillary loves W, and has the W crowd all for her. Time for those who didn't have a clue about W in real time to realize everything they "knew" about W was fraud from the beginning...

• Banned
Not one single poster here trying to defend W - not even the Hillary supporters now "reaping" the "fruits" of Hillary sucking up to AIPAC.

George W Bush should have gone on trial for treason more than a decade ago.

Hillary supporters can celebrate Paulsen and the rest all they like. If it comes down to "did you love W's reign or not" then Hillary may find herself with "contributions" she should have REFUSED, but instead said

"because THAT ($650k) is what THEY (Goldman Sachs) offered"

• Banned
Which W supporters here are now Hilly acolytes?

Are you paying no attention at all?

Gosh, virtually all of the W Administration is backing Hillary - Paulsen, Cheney, Rove, Mukasy, Tenet, Rumsfeld,. all of the 911 Zionist Traitors...

W is the disaster that keeps on giving...

But if it is anti-semitic to notice just what a disaster W was for the United States, perhaps Hillary's campaign slogan should be

"vote for me or I'll call you racist, sexist, and anti-semitic"

I liked Bush. He was a good president to have during that tough time. Nice guy, and funny too.

What specifically did he do, other than wreck the greatest economy in the world by outspending LBJ, start two wars over intentional lies and nothing in our national interest, inherit a strong economy and a budget surplus and returned 8 years later a depression and a trillion dollar deficit, and put Obama in the White House as a result of his total 8 year disaster of being completely anti-conservative??

Which W supporters here are now Hilly acolytes?

Are you paying no attention at all?

Gosh, virtually all of the W Administration is backing Hillary - Paulsen, Cheney, Rove, Mukasy, Tenet, Rumsfeld,. all of the 911 Zionist Traitors...

Stop smoking crack.

Cheney says he will support Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Karl Rove-backed PAC warms to Trump

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...harge-clinton-for-mishandling-classified-docs

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey believes that Hillary Clinton should be charged with a federal crime for mishandling classified information via her private email server.

Rumsfeld Endorses "Known Unknown" Trump: "I'm Clearly Going To Vote For Him. I Just Can't Imagine Not"

Cheney says, and you take him seriously... so much credibility.

Ditto Rove and Rummy and Tenet.

All will be charged with multiple counts of treason if Hillary loses - that's your first clue...

As is the case with the "warmers," nobody here can defend W other than to say

"My JDAAC preacher liked him"

W's record speaks for itself. Nothing conservative. Nothing but harm to the US. Every time Israel called, W got on his knees and said "YES MASTER!!!"

Don't expect a President Hillary to do anything different from W, because she won't - just replace Iraq with Iran as the country Israel now wants us to invade over 100% lies...

Forum List

Back