Are You One Of These Vaccinated Idiots That Still Wears Their Mask Outside?

Do you regularly wear your mask outdoors even when you're alone?

• Yes

• No

• No Hablo English

• Jan 6th

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will never understand why it is important for people to control what a stranger does with their own personal life if they are not infringing on the rights of another human..

Once I leave the store...I pull that SOB off...immediately.

I love it when I see some mind-numb nimrod wearing a mask in their car while looking at that cell phone while driving.
Now...which habit is more of a hazard to your health? Not wearing a mask outdoors....or driving distracted with your cell phone all of the time?

Some people are trying to figure a way around the mask.

Oh....and guess what??? Turns out those disposable masks were about as hazardous as wearing an asbestos brake-pad.

I wear my mask everywhere I go. Just to piss off insecure Trumpsters.

Do you regularly wear your mask outdoors even when you're alone?​

You mean we were supposed to wear the masks outside?
Who knew!

Dipshit OP: Yes, cool Wisconsin mornings are more comfortable when biking with a mask. One also gets to identify and remember fascists who look at you as if you were crazy. Duh

I love it when I see some mind-numb nimrod wearing a mask in their car while looking at that cell phone while driving.
Now...which habit is more of a hazard to your health? Not wearing a mask outdoors....or driving distracted with your cell phone all of the time?

Oh....and guess what??? Turns out those disposable masks were about as hazardous as wearing an asbestos brake-pad.

The reason I wear a mask a lot lately is to at least filter out pet dander and house molds indoors and pollens from the otherwise lovely trees, grasses, and flowers that deposit their excesses almost all year long and which assault every alveolar sac in my lungs that react to the invasion with stinging, choking, and coughing asthma.

Not everyone who continues to wear their mask admits the real reason: Asthma doesn't play nice with its sufferers.

I support your freedom to wear a mask if you so desire.

People can wear a fluorescent purple hat if they want to.... who cares?
Just don't shame other people for not wearing one, because being fully vaccinated and wearing a mask outside has equal utility as a purple hat

More and more now, I see the people that are forced to wear an asinine face diaper, wearing it down under their nose only over their mouth. Apparently that's the big act of rebellion and admission that they don't believe the diaper is doing one damn bit of good. Well, just take the moronic thing and shit can it.

I don't even have a mask. The other day I went over near Madison, WI to visit my 92 year old mom for Mother's Day, and went into a grocery store near her place to get her some flowers. There is no mask mandate in the state of WI but our radical little U.W. shit stain rat faced demtard gov Evers slapped one on Dane Co, which is where I was at, but I wore no mask into the store. I noticed I was the only one without a mask, but nary a person said a word to me. No one even looked at me funny. My younger sister was shocked when I told her I did that. I told her I don't have a mask and refuse to wear one.

Dipshit OP: Yes, cool Wisconsin mornings are more comfortable when biking with a mask. One also gets to identify and remember fascists who look at you as if you were crazy. Duh
There is no state wide mask mandate here in WI. Our SC slapped down our little rat faced cuck Gov and his back to back to back mask bull shit.

More and more now, I see the people that are forced to wear an asinine face diaper, wearing it down under their nose only over their mouth. Apparently that's the big act of rebellion and admission that they don't believe the diaper is doing one damn bit of good. Well, just take the moronic thing and shit can it.

I don't even have a mask. The other day I went over near Madison, WI to visit my 92 year old mom for Mother's Day, and went into a grocery store near her place to get her some flowers. There is no mask mandate in the state of WI but our radical little U.W. shit stain rat faced demtard gov Evers slapped one on Dane Co, which is where I was at, but I wore no mask into the store. I noticed I was the only one without a mask, but nary a person said a word to me. No one even looked at me funny. My younger sister was shocked when I told her I did that. I told her I don't have a mask and refuse to wear one.

You're an impressive person! A rebel! Daring and courageous!

Is not being a sheeple wearing a mask all it takes to impress you?

Hmmm... you might need to get out more.

The reason I wear a mask a lot lately is to at least filter out pet dander and house molds indoors and pollens from the otherwise lovely trees, grasses, and flowers that deposit their excesses almost all year long and which assault every alveolar sac in my lungs that react to the invasion with stinging, choking, and coughing asthma.

Not everyone who continues to wear their mask admits the real reason: Asthma doesn't play nice with its sufferers.

I support your freedom to wear a mask if you so desire.

I don't have a choice along with the other 12% of Americans who have life-threatening situations arise upon taking any vaccine out there from a severe shock situation to death in 36 hours from their autoimmuneimmune response that is supposed to extend life but for some reason goes after the chemicals in the makeup of the vaccine rendered and results in a corporal battle that is life or death. And it ain't purdy to be a living observer of the ridiculous war as its host.

Is not being a sheeple wearing a mask all it takes to impress you?

You're taking a courageous stand! People who wear masks are pussies! Real men don't give a shit.

Remember when the narrative was get the shot return to normal, fallow the science, then use a mask, two or three, then it was we will never return to normal? Are you getting the picture yet? Get the shot and F the mask.
Had a lady scold me for no mask, told her to have a nice day and get a life.
Face it if a person doesn’t want the vaccine so be it, I just refuse to bend over backwards and ware a mask.

I live in Illinois, where the people are no longer Americans but simple sheep......I see people wearing masks, out doors, when they are by themselves, and it is just sad.......

The only mask that makes sense is the N95 mask if it is being used in a hospital setting with the other hospital grade protocols......no other mask does anything anywhere to stop the spread of the virus...and N95 only works if it is properly fitted, and again, in a hospital.....

The fibers of all of these masks are 1000 microns apart...the Chinese flu is 40 microns wide....that means, for the sheep....that when you breath in your mask, the Chinese flu is going right through it.......and when it doesn't simply pass through the mask, you breath it out in the gaps in the mask that doesn't fit properly...

Remember when the narrative was get the shot return to normal, fallow the science, then use a mask, two or three, then it was we will never return to normal? Are you getting the picture yet? Get the shot and F the mask.
Had a lady scold me for no mask, told her to have a nice day and get a life.
Face it if a person doesn’t want the vaccine so be it, I just refuse to bend over backwards and ware a mask.

People who get up in your face about not wearing a mask - or about anything else - do it under the assumption that they are more willing to be an asshole than anyone else present. It's long past time that we all started demonstrating to them how wrong that assumption is, and got right back up in THEIR faces. Someone starts screeching at you about, "How dare you not wear a mask?! You're endangering us all!! I could get sick and die because of you!!!" then you should step to them, use the exact same volume and tone of voice, and start badgering THEM about how many fucking germs THEY are spewing by standing there yelling at the top of their lungs, how many more germs are being spread by all the people who are being forced to spend even longer standing around each other because this jackhole is blocking the walkway/holding up the checkout line/whatever else you can come up with. Get creative with your accusations, because if the leftist Karens out there have taught us anything, it's that accuracy is irrelevant if you have enough wailing.

I live in Illinois, where the people are no longer Americans but simple sheep......I see people wearing masks, out doors, when they are by themselves, and it is just sad.......

The only mask that makes sense is the N95 mask if it is being used in a hospital setting with the other hospital grade protocols......no other mask does anything anywhere to stop the spread of the virus...and N95 only works if it is properly fitted, and again, in a hospital.....

The fibers of all of these masks are 1000 microns apart...the Chinese flu is 40 microns wide....that means, for the sheep....that when you breath in your mask, the Chinese flu is going right through it.......and when it doesn't simply pass through the mask, you breath it out in the gaps in the mask that doesn't fit properly...

The only masks that makes any sense are full-face respirators with filters installed and a proper face seal that has been properly maintained and cleaned.

Once I get out of the car and approach a store, I mask up and also take the damn thing off once I leave. I look at those driving while wearing their masks and chuckle, but I also know that if that person is just driving a couple of blocks to another destination in which he/she has to get out of the car and enter an establishment, they may be just weary of putting on and pulling it off.
Then of course, there's the CDC's admission that the mask doesn't really prevent any virus from penetrating the mask, only preventing moisture (i.e., sneeze, cough) from an infected person, getting through to a person.
Of course, once you've gotten your two shot COVID-19 vaccine and waited the two weeks, the CDC now says you can go into non-crowded establishments (restaurants, stores) without a mask and are fine. The problem is, if you live in Democrat loony land and that state's governor, hasn't changed his/her restrictive mandate, it doesn't matter, for the police will be called and neither they nor the governor doesn't give a damn about the CDC. Frankly, they're drunk with the power to make people do everything they mandate.

The problem still remains that not everyone has been vaccinated, so it doesn't matter if you are. If your state only has, say, a 35% vaccination rate then guess what, the masks have to stay on for the sake of public health.

Why can they be removed once everyone is vaccinated?
We're never going to get 70% vaccinated because Maga people think it's all a hoax, even though Trump and his family got vaccinated.
You didn't answer my question, why can masks be removed once everyone is vaccinated?
I answered you. You hypothesized about an impossibility. Because of the maga crowd, we'll never have herd immunity let alone 100% vaccination. What we're going to have is a level of immunity that will prevent another situation where our ERs and ICUs will be overrun ... AGAIN. But if a varient of the virus proves to be really resistent to the vaccine .... then we may be back to March of 2001

You anti-vaxx nutjobs are hilarious.
We feel even stronger than that towards you idiots who are willing to be injected with something the pharma company literally tells you will alter your DNA, that barely had a fraction of the research time a typical vaccine gets before it’s brought to the public, all while the survival rate of the virus itself is over 99%. You blindly trust a sector of the market that clearly exists to treat afflictions forever at insane profits rather than cure ANY damn thing because there’s no money to be made curing everyone of disease, let alone trusting a government that has time and time again shown us via either party that the last fucking thing they’ve ever cared about was the best interests of the people. Yeah please tell me about who the nut jobs are :rolleyes:
mDNA affects the cells, and
Once I get out of the car and approach a store, I mask up and also take the damn thing off once I leave. I look at those driving while wearing their masks and chuckle, but I also know that if that person is just driving a couple of blocks to another destination in which he/she has to get out of the car and enter an establishment, they may be just weary of putting on and pulling it off.
Then of course, there's the CDC's admission that the mask doesn't really prevent any virus from penetrating the mask, only preventing moisture (i.e., sneeze, cough) from an infected person, getting through to a person.
Of course, once you've gotten your two shot COVID-19 vaccine and waited the two weeks, the CDC now says you can go into non-crowded establishments (restaurants, stores) without a mask and are fine. The problem is, if you live in Democrat loony land and that state's governor, hasn't changed his/her restrictive mandate, it doesn't matter, for the police will be called and neither they nor the governor doesn't give a damn about the CDC. Frankly, they're drunk with the power to make people do everything they mandate.

The problem still remains that not everyone has been vaccinated, so it doesn't matter if you are. If your state only has, say, a 35% vaccination rate then guess what, the masks have to stay on for the sake of public health.

We're never going to get 70% vaccinated because Maga people think it's all a hoax, even though Trump and his family got vaccinated.
You didn't answer my question, why can masks be removed once everyone is vaccinated?
I answered you. You hypothesized about an impossibility. Because of the maga crowd, we'll never have herd immunity let alone 100% vaccination. What we're going to have is a level of immunity that will prevent another situation where our ERs and ICUs will be overrun ... AGAIN. But if a varient of the virus proves to be really resistent to the vaccine .... then we may be back to March of 2001

We feel even stronger than that towards you idiots who are willing to be injected with something the pharma company literally tells you will alter your DNA, that barely had a fraction of the research time a typical vaccine gets before it’s brought to the public, all while the survival rate of the virus itself is over 99%. You blindly trust a sector of the market that clearly exists to treat afflictions forever at insane profits rather than cure ANY damn thing because there’s no money to be made curing everyone of disease, let alone trusting a government that has time and time again shown us via either party that the last fucking thing they’ve ever cared about was the best interests of the people. Yeah please tell me about who the nut jobs are :rolleyes:
Quick solution was necessary because operating under the hoax was too destructive
covid is like a bad cold. I heard it on newsmax.
If you've ever witnessed anyone on a vent or on oxygen gasping for air that cannot penetrate the gunk in their lungs you would know that Covid is not like a cold. I wouldn't rely on Newsmax for medical information.

mDNA affects the cells, and

Quick solution was necessary because operating under the hoax was too destructive
covid is like a bad cold. I heard it on newsmax.
If you've ever witnessed anyone on a vent or on oxygen gasping for air that cannot penetrate the gunk in their lungs you would know that Covid is not like a cold. I wouldn't rely on Newsmax for medical Nor would I re;yinformation.
Nor would I rely on Bill Gates or Dr Fauci for medical information.

The fucking Generals that survived the Obama purges and are now carrying water for the Leftest are going full retard.

With probably 30-40% of the force confined to base and non deployable then the shitheads have effectively rendered the 101st Airborne combat ineffective.

The Libtards fuck up everything they touch.

Well at least the soldiers will have plenty of time on their hands to attend classes on Diversity and Critical Race Theory.

Commanding General at Fort Campbell Issues New Guidelines – Unvaccinated Soldiers Cannot Take Pass or Leave Base – Considered Non-Deployable​

Commanding General MG JP McGee issued new guidelines for unvaccinated soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division.

As of today, unvaccinated soldiers can not take a pass and can not take Leave (which is earned from time served). And, according to our source, unvaccinated soldiers are now considered non-deployable.

Previous to this, there was a 20 mile restriction on pass and leave policy. From our source, “This is essentially taking any choice away from soldiers who have sworn an oath to protect and defend this great country. Absolutely embarrassing how they handle something like this.”

The trouble with this whole mask debate is primarily left driven.
That is my experience.
Objective people know the hospitalization rates/death rates have plummeted all over the country. Covid is simply no where what it was a year ago.
Not. Even. Close.
So... for us - it is time to bring back some normalcy. Open everything up, toss out the mask mandates. We dutifully wore them for over a year. No more.
However - the left won't let them go. It became a "gold star" on their face to show they aren't those racist conservatives.. "I'm with the team".
Conservatives stopped wearing them because the need dwindled, mandates over. It isn't political for us, it is fucking common sense.

Forum List

Back