Are You One Of These Vaccinated Idiots That Still Wears Their Mask Outside?

Do you regularly wear your mask outdoors even when you're alone?

• Yes

• No

• No Hablo English

• Jan 6th

Results are only viewable after voting.
The trouble with this whole mask debate is primarily left driven.
That is my experience.
Objective people know the hospitalization rates/death rates have plummeted all over the country. Covid is simply no where what it was a year ago.
Not. Even. Close.
So... for us - it is time to bring back some normalcy. Open everything up, toss out the mask mandates. We dutifully wore them for over a year. No more.
However - the left won't let them go. It became a "gold star" on their face to show they aren't those racist conservatives.. "I'm with the team".
Conservatives stopped wearing them because the need dwindled, mandates over. It isn't political for us, it is fucking common sense.

The Left loves the idea of controlling us and hates the idea of individual responsibly. Of course they are going to be assholes when it comes to these stupid ineffective masks.

The willingness and even eagerness for Ameticans to jump through liberty robbing hoops has been very disheartening
Only 30% of us nowdays think and act accordingly.

CDC just declared game over for most mask necessity but lockdown loons who loved CDC when they locked us down will now largely try to discredit CDC and keep their bullshit in place

That is my experience.
Objective people know the hospitalization rates/death rates have plummeted all over the country. Covid is simply no where what it was a year ago.
Not. Even. Close.
So... for us - it is time to bring back some normalcy. Open everything up, toss out the mask mandates. We dutifully wore them for over a year. No more.
However - the left won't let them go. It became a "gold star" on their face to show they aren't those racist conservatives.. "I'm with the team".
Conservatives stopped wearing them because the need dwindled, mandates over. It isn't political for us, it is fucking common sense.

The Left loves the idea of controlling us and hates the idea of individual responsibly. Of course they are going to be assholes when it comes to these stupid ineffective masks.
I don't necessarily think it is about controlling us... I think it is pure virtue signaling. "Yes everyone... see my mask!!... I am with the team... I care about everyone!!"
Trump wasn't a big mask wearer, he did...but only when he had to, never outside. So that immediately sets off the faux alarm alert so they have show they are not Trumpian!!

On the other hand there is the joke in the White House now. Looking like an idiot wearing a mask at a video conference, wearing a mask walking alone on the front lawn... it is pure for show.

I don't necessarily think it is about controlling us... I think it is pure virtue signaling. "Yes everyone... see my mask!!... I am with the team... I care about everyone!!"

Is that a bad thing? I mean, I get how phony and ridiculous the whole "virtue signalling" thing can be but, is it wrong to show support for something you agree with - even if the particulars of the situation might not warrant the precautions?

This is obvious every time you see a newscaster wearing a mask. Obviously, they could arrange things so that the aren't at risk, without masks. But they choose to make a point of wearing masks, to show support for our mutual battle against a new disease. That doesn't seem conspiratorial or wrong to me.

Is that a bad thing? I mean, I get how phony and ridiculous the whole "virtue signalling" thing can be but, is it wrong to show support for something you agree with - even if the particulars of the situation might not warrant the precautions?

This is obvious every time you see a newscaster wearing a mask. Obviously, they could arrange things so that the aren't at risk, without masks. But they choose to make a point of wearing masks, to show support for our mutual battle against a new disease. That doesn't seem conspiratorial or wrong to me.
It wasn't wrong when it made sense. It is catastrophically wrong now.
You have any idea how many businesses went out of business? And that has only begun. When cities start opening up (finally) we are going to see a cascading collapse of businesses that owe a years worth of back leases, loan payments and taxes. We don't even know the true number of how many businesses are gone.
This mask wearing fear and trembling is keeping the lockdowns going. It is like a badge on their faces supporting it!

It wasn't wrong when it made sense. It is catastrophically wrong now.

I dunno about "catastrophically wrong", but I agree. Things have changed. We have to move on. But ...

You have any idea how many businesses went out of business? And that has only begun. When cities start opening up (finally) we are going to see a cascading collapse of businesses that owe a years worth of back leases, loan payments and taxes. We don't even know the true number of how many businesses are gone.
Yep. No denying all that.
This mask wearing fear and trembling is keeping the lockdowns going. It is like a badge on their faces supporting it!

And that's where I take a step back.

Four years ago, I went to China for the eastern half of my son's wedding (he married a wonderful Chinese woman). I remember seeing people wearing masks (not a lot, maybe 10%) and thinking to myself that they were paranoid germaphobes. Or that they were expressing disdain for the "rabble", like they were too good to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

I just don't see it that way now.

Like most people, I usually have two or three colds a year. I've never really given it much thought. But in the last year+, with mask wearing and social distancing, I haven't been sick once. Not even a sniffle. Nothing.

I'm not saying the experience will change my habits radically. I don't think I'll continue wearing a mask after the pandemic fades. But I won't be looking down on people who do.

The fucking Generals that survived the Obama purges and are now carrying water for the Leftest are going full retard.

With probably 30-40% of the force confined to base and non deployable then the shitheads have effectively rendered the 101st Airborne combat ineffective.

The Libtards fuck up everything they touch.

Well at least the soldiers will have plenty of time on their hands to attend classes on Diversity and Critical Race Theory.

Commanding General at Fort Campbell Issues New Guidelines – Unvaccinated Soldiers Cannot Take Pass or Leave Base – Considered Non-Deployable​

Commanding General MG JP McGee issued new guidelines for unvaccinated soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division.

As of today, unvaccinated soldiers can not take a pass and can not take Leave (which is earned from time served). And, according to our source, unvaccinated soldiers are now considered non-deployable.

Previous to this, there was a 20 mile restriction on pass and leave policy. From our source, “This is essentially taking any choice away from soldiers who have sworn an oath to protect and defend this great country. Absolutely embarrassing how they handle something like this.”
Yep......the military has been politicized, and this, of course, is just one more nail in the coffin of our ability to fight whenever and wherever. Which of course the left wants. They think we are a threat to the world and we need to be neutered.

That is my experience.
Not. Even. Close.

Trump wasn't a big mask wearer, he did...but only when he had to, never outside. So that immediately sets off the faux alarm alert so they have show they are not Trumpian!!

On the other hand there is the joke in the White House now. Looking like an idiot wearing a mask at a video conference, wearing a mask walking alone on the front lawn... it is pure for show.
You ain't black unless you're wearing a mask.

That is my experience.
Not. Even. Close.

You know, prime minister Modi of india, said the very same thing, when he pronounced victory against covid, LOL. And we are nowhere nearly as successful at containing the virus as they were. "Not. Even. Close." So what happened was, off with the masks and social distancing! Now India is dealing with a double or triple mutant strain that could potentially be a danger to the world, even with vaccinations. I guess this is the "common sense" you relate with, but rational ppl would say, it's actually the complete opposite of common sense.

That is my experience.
Not. Even. Close.

You know, prime minister Modi of india, said the very same thing, when he pronounced victory against covid, LOL. And we are nowhere nearly as successful at containing the virus as they were. "Not. Even. Close." So what happened was, off with the masks and social distancing! Now India is dealing with a double or triple mutant strain that could potentially be a danger to the world, even with vaccinations. I guess this is the "common sense" you relate with, but rational ppl would say, it's actually the complete opposite of common sense.
Oh wow... sorry... I thought you were from first Earth, didn't realize you were talking about the other Earth.
On this Earth, the hospitalization rates have plummeted.... sorry 2nd Earth where you live hasn't caught up with reality yet.

That is my experience.
Not. Even. Close.

Oh wow... sorry... I thought you were from first Earth, didn't realize you were talking about the other Earth.
On this Earth, the hospitalization rates have plummeted.... sorry 2nd Earth where you live hasn't caught up with reality yet.

Correction, hospitalizations have plummeted because winter and the holidays are over and ppl aren't traveling and spreading covid everywhere they go. That peak was predicted to drop dramatically once that period was over. Our current hospitalization rates are exactly back to what they were during the summer and fall of 2020 and so are cases and deaths. But even if you consider that somehow a "monumental success" it would still not even be remotely close to the amount of cases that India had before their recent wave. India was getting on average maybe 15k cases a day, in a country of 1.4 billion. We currently have a 7 day average of 37k in a country of 330 million.

Once I leave the store...I pull that SOB off...immediately.

I love it when I see some mind-numb nimrod wearing a mask in their car while looking at that cell phone while driving.
Now...which habit is more of a hazard to your health? Not wearing a mask outdoors....or driving distracted with your cell phone all of the time?

Some people are trying to figure a way around the mask.

Oh....and guess what??? Turns out those disposable masks were about as hazardous as wearing an asbestos brake-pad.

I've cut it down to this
1613130441195.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back