Are You One Of These Vaccinated Idiots That Still Wears Their Mask Outside?

Do you regularly wear your mask outdoors even when you're alone?

• Yes

• No

• No Hablo English

• Jan 6th

Results are only viewable after voting.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Once I leave the store...I pull that SOB off...immediately.

I love it when I see some mind-numb nimrod wearing a mask in their car while looking at that cell phone while driving.
Now...which habit is more of a hazard to your health? Not wearing a mask outdoors....or driving distracted with your cell phone all of the time?

Some people are trying to figure a way around the mask.

Oh....and guess what??? Turns out those disposable masks were about as hazardous as wearing an asbestos brake-pad.

1620147127476.png

Once I get out of the car and approach a store, I mask up and also take the damn thing off once I leave. I look at those driving while wearing their masks and chuckle, but I also know that if that person is just driving a couple of blocks to another destination in which he/she has to get out of the car and enter an establishment, they may be just weary of putting on and pulling it off.
Then of course, there's the CDC's admission that the mask doesn't really prevent any virus from penetrating the mask, only preventing moisture (i.e., sneeze, cough) from an infected person, getting through to a person.
Of course, once you've gotten your two shot COVID-19 vaccine and waited the two weeks, the CDC now says you can go into non-crowded establishments (restaurants, stores) without a mask and are fine. The problem is, if you live in Democrat loony land and that state's governor, hasn't changed his/her restrictive mandate, it doesn't matter, for the police will be called and neither they nor the governor doesn't give a damn about the CDC. Frankly, they're drunk with the power to make people do everything they mandate.

I love it when I see some mind-numb nimrod wearing a mask in their car while looking at that cell phone while driving.
Now...which habit is more of a hazard to your health? Not wearing a mask outdoors....or driving distracted with your cell phone all of the time?

Oh....and guess what??? Turns out those disposable masks were about as hazardous as wearing an asbestos brake-pad.

The reason I wear a mask a lot lately is to at least filter out pet dander and house molds indoors and pollens from the otherwise lovely trees, grasses, and flowers that deposit their excesses almost all year long and which assault every alveolar sac in my lungs that react to the invasion with stinging, choking, and coughing asthma.

Not everyone who continues to wear their mask admits the real reason: Asthma doesn't play nice with its sufferers.

Of course you do....because it's SOOOOOO painful! :heehee:

The reason I wear a mask a lot lately is to at least filter out pet dander and house molds indoors and pollens from the otherwise lovely trees, grasses, and flowers that deposit their excesses almost all year long and which assault every alveolar sac in my lungs that react to the invasion with stinging, choking, and coughing asthma.

Not everyone who continues to wear their mask admits the real reason: Asthma doesn't play nice with its sufferers.

I have a respirator for mowing the lawn and weed-whacking. A cloth mask does filter out some of the pollen, but isn't as effective as a respirator. I do not wear the respirator when out and about. That's a bit of overkill, as they say.

Thank God I live in a state that dropped the mandate one month ago today.
It is awesome.
I live in a college town so there are a lot of virtue signalers around still wearing mask, even when riding a bicycle... but finally in restaurants - no one is wearing them anymore - everyone finally gave in to the realization that wearing one for 10 or 15 ft. was pretty stupid.
The grocery stores right now are about 60/40... 60% not wearing. Lowes is about 80/20, again 80% not wearing.
People are in better moods. Restaurants are picking up big time, several that were closed are now reopen.
Perhaps finally in your state when the fear and trembling and virtue signalers lose out to those with common sense... your state will joing the sane too.

It is awesome.
I live in a college town so there are a lot of virtue signalers around still wearing mask, even when riding a bicycle... but finally in restaurants - no one is wearing them anymore - everyone finally gave in to the realization that wearing one for 10 or 15 ft. was pretty stupid.
The grocery stores right now are about 60/40... 60% not wearing. Lowes is about 80/20, again 80% not wearing.
People are in better moods. Restaurants are picking up big time, several that were closed are now reopen.
Perhaps finally in your state when the fear and trembling and virtue signalers lose out to those with common sense... your state will joing the sane too.

I still see a lot of people wearing them in supermarkets, but very few people wearing them in convenience stores and other places where you're in and out in a few minutes. Seems to be more of a "I'm going to be here a while" and "I'm going to be standing in line close to people" sort of thing. Which seems reasonable enough.

Did you wear one before COVID?

I wear a mask in the car so that I can scream obscenities at the idiot drivers around me without their knowing what I'm saying. It's basically there to prevent me from being shot.

I have found it very effective for keeping pollen out of my lungs and keeping my allergies under control.

I wear a mask in the car so that I can scream obscenities at the idiot drivers around me without their knowing what I'm saying. It's basically there to prevent me from being shot.
I may have to try that.

Its real good if you have Tourettes Syndrome.

It is awesome.
We're doomed in PA, our asswipe governor will never give up his power willingly. We vote on the 18th to strip him of his emergency powers, praying there are enough with common sense to vote 'Yes'. He's actually spreading misinformation and propaganda to scare people to try to beat it, and he'll continue doing it as long a there is still $1 to gain from the feds for this farce.

Once I get out of the car and approach a store, I mask up and also take the damn thing off once I leave. I look at those driving while wearing their masks and chuckle, but I also know that if that person is just driving a couple of blocks to another destination in which he/she has to get out of the car and enter an establishment, they may be just weary of putting on and pulling it off.
Then of course, there's the CDC's admission that the mask doesn't really prevent any virus from penetrating the mask, only preventing moisture (i.e., sneeze, cough) from an infected person, getting through to a person.
Of course, once you've gotten your two shot COVID-19 vaccine and waited the two weeks, the CDC now says you can go into non-crowded establishments (restaurants, stores) without a mask and are fine. The problem is, if you live in Democrat loony land and that state's governor, hasn't changed his/her restrictive mandate, it doesn't matter, for the police will be called and neither they nor the governor doesn't give a damn about the CDC. Frankly, they're drunk with the power to make people do everything they mandate.

The problem still remains that not everyone has been vaccinated, so it doesn't matter if you are. If your state only has, say, a 35% vaccination rate then guess what, the masks have to stay on for the sake of public health.

The problem still remains that not everyone has been vaccinated, so it doesn't matter if you are. If your state only has, say, a 35% vaccination rate then guess what, the masks have to stay on for the sake of public health.

Why can they be removed once everyone is vaccinated?

Isn't the primary purpose of a mask to prevent the wearer from transmitting his vapor drops into the air that, if he has covid, have a high chance of infecting others? As I understood it, a mask doesn't do much to protect the wearer. Maybe a little, but not nearly as much as having a 90% immunity or whatever from a vaccination.

As I understand it, even a person vaccinated has the potential to get covid, and spread it, and while the vaccination is pretty effective in keeping the person from getting covid, he could still have it only asymptomatically. I'm vaccinated. If assholes don't wear masks to protect me, I'm certainly not helping them out. I hope these Maga assholes get it, bigly.

Why can they be removed once everyone is vaccinated?
We're never going to get 70% vaccinated because Maga people think it's all a hoax, even though Trump and his family got vaccinated.

Isn't the primary purpose of a mask to prevent the wearer from transmitting his vapor drops into the air that, if he has covid, have a high chance of infecting others? As I understood it, a mask doesn't do much to protect the wearer. Maybe a little, but not nearly as much as having a 90% immunity or whatever from a vaccination.

As I understand it, even a person vaccinated has the potential to get covid, and spread it, and while the vaccination is pretty effective in keeping the person from getting covid, he could still have it only asymptomatically. I'm vaccinated. If assholes don't wear masks to protect me, I'm certainly not helping them out. I hope these Maga assholes get it, bigly.

We were told the vaccines had 95-97% efficacy. You don't believe that?

Forum List

Back