Are You One Of These Vaccinated Idiots That Still Wears Their Mask Outside?

Do you regularly wear your mask outdoors even when you're alone?

• Yes

• No

• No Hablo English

• Jan 6th

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been vaccinated I do not wear a mask outside and have not since this covid shit show began.
Then you are not among the sheeple.
I have never wore a mask outside, even when it was at it's worse.
Like the thread posts state - there are still virtue signalers here that wear one while walking in the park with no one closer than 10 yards from them... in an area of 148,000 people, and only one person has died in the last month from covid. It isn't about safety and prevention to these idiots. It's about wearing the gold star.

mask.png

I have been vaccinated I do not wear a mask outside and have not since this covid shit show began.
Like the thread posts state - there are still virtue signalers here that wear one while walking in the park with no one closer than 10 yards from them... in an area of 148,000 people, and only one person has died in the last month from covid. It isn't about safety and prevention to these idiots. It's about wearing the gold star.
Me either, I’ve never wore the mask outside even when I wasn’t vaccinated.

The problem still remains that not everyone has been vaccinated, so it doesn't matter if you are. If your state only has, say, a 35% vaccination rate then guess what, the masks have to stay on for the sake of public health.
Wow.... great example right here of one of the media sheep.
The media's fear and trembling tactics work on people like this person.
The media is not telling folks that the hospitalization numbers have been in a free fall since January. All across the country.
They are not telling people that the survivability rate is climbing fast, not telling them that the virus simply isn't making people sick like it was. Not. Even. Close.
So the sheeple like this person still thinks the pandemic is on...when it simply isn't. It is on it's last leg and falling fast. You would think this would be good news.

Umm, no. The "sheeple," are the ppl who deny science and logic and rely solely on conspiracy theories posted on random free websites, and facebook memes. Hospitalizations are down because nearly 150 million americans have gotten at least one dose of the vaccine, dummy. That doesn't mean the pandemic is over. :rolleyes:

Me either, I’ve never wore the mask outside even when I wasn’t vaccinated.

Same. It's counter to advice from the CDC to wear a mask outdoors.

I have never worn a mask outside. If being outside, not near anyone, in the fresh air and sunshine doesn't keep me from catching it, that little piece of fabric isn't going to.

I wear a mask if I go into a business that forces their employees to wear them. In my own business, masks are optional and we provide curbside service to customers who are uncomfortable being around the public.

The problem still remains that not everyone has been vaccinated, so it doesn't matter if you are. If your state only has, say, a 35% vaccination rate then guess what, the masks have to stay on for the sake of public health.
The media is not telling folks that the hospitalization numbers have been in a free fall since January. All across the country.
They are not telling people that the survivability rate is climbing fast, not telling them that the virus simply isn't making people sick like it was. Not. Even. Close.
So the sheeple like this person still thinks the pandemic is on...when it simply isn't. It is on it's last leg and falling fast. You would think this would be good news.

Umm, no. The "sheeple," are the ppl who deny science and logic and rely solely on conspiracy theories posted on random free websites, and facebook memes. Hospitalizations are down because nearly 150 million americans have gotten at least one dose of the vaccine, dummy. That doesn't mean the pandemic is over. :rolleyes:
Which science? The science saying the vaccines are safe or the science that says they will kill you? The science that says facediapers save your life or the science that says they are worthless? Which science?

Once I leave the store...I pull that SOB off...immediately.

I love it when I see some mind-numb nimrod wearing a mask in their car while looking at that cell phone while driving.
Now...which habit is more of a hazard to your health? Not wearing a mask outdoors....or driving distracted with your cell phone all of the time?

Some people are trying to figure a way around the mask.

Oh....and guess what??? Turns out those disposable masks were about as hazardous as wearing an asbestos brake-pad.

Funny chit coming from an anti-masker.

What? Are you this dumb, or just pretend to be?
The data is from the cdc.
When out of a population of 148,000 people, only 2 deaths in 60 days. That is not a Pandemic anymore. Unless you are an ignorant child and don't know the meaning of the word.

I love it when I see some mind-numb nimrod wearing a mask in their car while looking at that cell phone while driving.
Now...which habit is more of a hazard to your health? Not wearing a mask outdoors....or driving distracted with your cell phone all of the time?

Oh....and guess what??? Turns out those disposable masks were about as hazardous as wearing an asbestos brake-pad.

Anti-masker? Like Red Joe?

What kind of psycho goes unmasked while fondling two frail 90-somthings???

newFile.jpg

Anti-masker? Like Red Joe?

What kind of psycho goes unmasked while fondling two frail 90-somthings???

newFile.jpg

Jimmy and Rosalynn look like Voldemort before he was regenerated.
main-qimg-f8c260076281872c785281c395c6c926-c.jpg

Hmmm, looks like the Biden Blow Up Dolls visited the Carters.

After further review, Joe looks like he's Rosalynn's ventriloquist.

Here in the Willamette Valley in Oregon, it's common to see people who suffer from allergies wearing masks from March through June.
There are times where this area literally leads the world in pollen count.

What? Are you this dumb, or just pretend to be?
The data is from the cdc.
When out of a population of 148,000 people, only 2 deaths in 60 days. That is not a Pandemic anymore. Unless you are an ignorant child and don't know the meaning of the word.

Funny, this was what was ignorantly being said months ago. Hey, such and such state or town only has 10 cases, we should stay open, then suddenly 10 cases, became a hundred cases, then thousands. This has happened in so many places deemed "safe," at the time. Pandemics don't respect borders. it'll go where it pleases. Even whole countries that have done amazingly well, with strict covid protocols for entry or ones that have completely shut their borders to anyone coming in, are STILL having outbreaks albeit not huge ones. Claiming the pandemic is over because some state here or there may be doing better is literally the dumbest argument anyone can make. There are reports from all over the world of countries being hit with wave after new wave of new covid cases. India is the best example. Here's a country that had some strict covid restrictions in place, then began to relax them, ppl started gathering without masks, and guess what happened? Covid didn't just come back with a vengeance but a new double mutant strain appeared that started killing the young and old.

Btw, please link the data from this state with 148,000 people and only 2 deaths in 60 days. I'm just curious where this place is.

Which science? The science saying the vaccines are safe or the science that says they will kill you? The science that says facediapers save your life or the science that says they are worthless? Which science?

There is no "which." There's science and facts, and then there's the bullshit bs the right peddle on the internet as facts.

Thank God I live in a state that dropped the mandate one month ago today.
It is awesome.
I live in a college town so there are a lot of virtue signalers around still wearing mask, even when riding a bicycle... but finally in restaurants - no one is wearing them anymore - everyone finally gave in to the realization that wearing one for 10 or 15 ft. was pretty stupid.
The grocery stores right now are about 60/40... 60% not wearing. Lowes is about 80/20, again 80% not wearing.
People are in better moods. Restaurants are picking up big time, several that were closed are now reopen.
Perhaps finally in your state when the fear and trembling and virtue signalers lose out to those with common sense... your state will joing the sane too.

The ppl of india were also relieved not to wear masks or have any restrictions. Common sense won out there. I wonder how they feel about it now?
Couple things.
We are not in India. Not even close.
People there live EXTREMELY crowded. EXTREMELY. In Mumbai there are an astounding 73,000 people per square mile.
In India, many people have no running water. They have to stand in lines everyday in crowded lines to fill plastic jugs from water sources.
This is what their train stations look like....

View attachment 487036

Comparing India to how we live here is laughably ignorant. And again, why it is so easy for the media to make you believe whatever they tell you.

India was doing MUCH better than the United States or a lot of other western nations till just recently.

At the end of the day, live and let live.

If people feel more comfortable with a mask or without one leave them be. It's not a political issue, nobody is making a statement, it's just about personal preference.

The reason I wear a mask a lot lately is to at least filter out pet dander and house molds indoors and pollens from the otherwise lovely trees, grasses, and flowers that deposit their excesses almost all year long and which assault every alveolar sac in my lungs that react to the invasion with stinging, choking, and coughing asthma.

Not everyone who continues to wear their mask admits the real reason: Asthma doesn't play nice with its sufferers.

I support your freedom to wear a mask if you so desire.

Forum List

Back