Are You One Of These Vaccinated Idiots That Still Wears Their Mask Outside?

Do you regularly wear your mask outdoors even when you're alone?

• Yes

• No

• No Hablo English

• Jan 6th

Results are only viewable after voting.

The problem still remains that not everyone has been vaccinated, so it doesn't matter if you are. If your state only has, say, a 35% vaccination rate then guess what, the masks have to stay on for the sake of public health.
Wow.... great example right here of one of the media sheep.
The media's fear and trembling tactics work on people like this person.
The media is not telling folks that the hospitalization numbers have been in a free fall since January. All across the country.
They are not telling people that the survivability rate is climbing fast, not telling them that the virus simply isn't making people sick like it was. Not. Even. Close.
So the sheeple like this person still thinks the pandemic is on...when it simply isn't. It is on it's last leg and falling fast. You would think this would be good news.
Not to mention the states that have opened up and ended mask mandates have drastically reduced numbers. The media certainly isn’t reporting that
Where I live, about 148,000 population. Since this all started, 173 people died who had covid. Co-morbidity included.
Last person that died from covid, was on March 8th. In a population of 148,000 people.
This is no longer a pandemic.

The problem still remains that not everyone has been vaccinated, so it doesn't matter if you are. If your state only has, say, a 35% vaccination rate then guess what, the masks have to stay on for the sake of public health.
The media is not telling folks that the hospitalization numbers have been in a free fall since January. All across the country.
They are not telling people that the survivability rate is climbing fast, not telling them that the virus simply isn't making people sick like it was. Not. Even. Close.
So the sheeple like this person still thinks the pandemic is on...when it simply isn't. It is on it's last leg and falling fast. You would think this would be good news.
Not to mention the states that have opened up and ended mask mandates have drastically reduced numbers. The media certainly isn’t reporting that
We no longer have a mask mandate, and infection rates are declining. We have a CITY mandate still in effect. It was a little interesting when I went to a neighboring town to pick up some gardening supplies at a Lowe's that had what my nearby store didn't have. Few people were wearing masks. But if I go to a business in city, I may be asked to leave unless I have a mask.

Even if one has a chronic illness making getting covid a very serious risk, a vaccination is like 90+% effective. OF course, if one has a chronic condition, one propbably would appreciate others wearing masks that would probably make it pretty certain they don't get covid.

Once I get out of the car and approach a store, I mask up and also take the damn thing off once I leave. I look at those driving while wearing their masks and chuckle, but I also know that if that person is just driving a couple of blocks to another destination in which he/she has to get out of the car and enter an establishment, they may be just weary of putting on and pulling it off.
Then of course, there's the CDC's admission that the mask doesn't really prevent any virus from penetrating the mask, only preventing moisture (i.e., sneeze, cough) from an infected person, getting through to a person.
Of course, once you've gotten your two shot COVID-19 vaccine and waited the two weeks, the CDC now says you can go into non-crowded establishments (restaurants, stores) without a mask and are fine. The problem is, if you live in Democrat loony land and that state's governor, hasn't changed his/her restrictive mandate, it doesn't matter, for the police will be called and neither they nor the governor doesn't give a damn about the CDC. Frankly, they're drunk with the power to make people do everything they mandate.

Why can they be removed once everyone is vaccinated?
We're never going to get 70% vaccinated because Maga people think it's all a hoax, even though Trump and his family got vaccinated.
You didn't answer my question, why can masks be removed once everyone is vaccinated?
I answered you. You hypothesized about an impossibility. Because of the maga crowd, we'll never have herd immunity let alone 100% vaccination. What we're going to have is a level of immunity that will prevent another situation where our ERs and ICUs will be overrun ... AGAIN. But if a varient of the virus proves to be really resistent to the vaccine .... then we may be back to March of 2001

You anti-vaxx nutjobs are hilarious.
We feel even stronger than that towards you idiots who are willing to be injected with something the pharma company literally tells you will alter your DNA, that barely had a fraction of the research time a typical vaccine gets before it’s brought to the public, all while the survival rate of the virus itself is over 99%. You blindly trust a sector of the market that clearly exists to treat afflictions forever at insane profits rather than cure ANY damn thing because there’s no money to be made curing everyone of disease, let alone trusting a government that has time and time again shown us via either party that the last fucking thing they’ve ever cared about was the best interests of the people. Yeah please tell me about who the nut jobs are :rolleyes:

Once I get out of the car and approach a store, I mask up and also take the damn thing off once I leave. I look at those driving while wearing their masks and chuckle, but I also know that if that person is just driving a couple of blocks to another destination in which he/she has to get out of the car and enter an establishment, they may be just weary of putting on and pulling it off.
Then of course, there's the CDC's admission that the mask doesn't really prevent any virus from penetrating the mask, only preventing moisture (i.e., sneeze, cough) from an infected person, getting through to a person.
Of course, once you've gotten your two shot COVID-19 vaccine and waited the two weeks, the CDC now says you can go into non-crowded establishments (restaurants, stores) without a mask and are fine. The problem is, if you live in Democrat loony land and that state's governor, hasn't changed his/her restrictive mandate, it doesn't matter, for the police will be called and neither they nor the governor doesn't give a damn about the CDC. Frankly, they're drunk with the power to make people do everything they mandate.

We're never going to get 70% vaccinated because Maga people think it's all a hoax, even though Trump and his family got vaccinated.
Wore a mask regularly when going into establishments (and I voted for Trump in 2020, because of the hideous way the Democrats behaved throughout the president's entire term). They were disgusting. Anyway, my daughter works in retail and her supervisor came in clearly "sick" and worked closely with her. After a few days the supervisor reported that she was diagnosed with having the COVID-19 virus. My daughter was tested and found to be positive, so I was tested and also showed positive. For the first few days, I was fine, with a minor cough. But then it became harder and harder to breathe. In the end, I had her call 911 due to my inability to breathe properly. I blacked out when the ambulance pulled the gurney out at the hospital emergency entrance, woke briefly in the emergency room, passed out and awoke in the ICU with IV's on both sides of me. I was in the hospital for several days and finally released. I was informed that they "lost" me twice, once in the ER and once in the ICU.
Lesson learned, just because we think of the COVID-19 as some sort of flu....it sure as hell isn't. For two months, I dealt with various side effects of that damn thing (tremors, brain-fog and speech impairment).
So, if you think that mask is going to protect you, depending upon who you or your family end up near, can negate any protection the mask may afford. I have since been vaccinated and while I do have a good immunity, my significant other on the other hand, is immuno-compromised due to a separate health issue, but is also vaccinated, so I will continue the mask scenario until such time as the loony leftist governor ends the mandate.

We no longer have a mask mandate, and infection rates are declining. We have a CITY mandate still in effect. It was a little interesting when I went to a neighboring town to pick up some gardening supplies at a Lowe's that had what my nearby store didn't have. Few people were wearing masks. But if I go to a business in city, I may be asked to leave unless I have a mask.

Even if one has a chronic illness making getting covid a very serious risk, a vaccination is like 90+% effective. OF course, if one has a chronic condition, one propbably would appreciate others wearing masks that would probably make it pretty certain they don't get covid.
Like I said above... look at your population number. Now look up how many people have died from Covid in the last month,
Population here - 148,000. Lats person who died from covid was March 8th. Almost two months ago. It is not a pandemic anymore.
Whoops... I take that back, I missed one... last person was April 28th. Before that, March 8th.

Where I live, about 148,000 population. Since this all started, 173 people died who had covid. Co-morbidity included.
Last person that died from covid, was on March 8th. In a population of 148,000 people.
This is no longer a pandemic.
It never was. It’s just the flu repackaged. That’s all it’s ever been. A real pandemic doesn’t need 24/7 advertisement and reminders that it exists. People are either dropping like flies around you or they’re not.

You didn't answer my question, why can't masks be removed once everyone is vaccinated?

bendog said he believes the vaccine doesn't work. He's an anti-vaxx nutjob.

even a person vaccinated has the potential to get covid, and spread it,
Well, if he is older and has co-morbidity conditions, he will learn a very valuable lesson, if he contracts it.

Once I leave the store...I pull that SOB off...immediately.

I love it when I see some mind-numb nimrod wearing a mask in their car while looking at that cell phone while driving.
Now...which habit is more of a hazard to your health? Not wearing a mask outdoors....or driving distracted with your cell phone all of the time?

Some people are trying to figure a way around the mask.

Oh....and guess what??? Turns out those disposable masks were about as hazardous as wearing an asbestos brake-pad.

The reason I wear a mask a lot lately is to at least filter out pet dander and house molds indoors and pollens from the otherwise lovely trees, grasses, and flowers that deposit their excesses almost all year long and which assault every alveolar sac in my lungs that react to the invasion with stinging, choking, and coughing asthma.

Not everyone who continues to wear their mask admits the real reason: Asthma doesn't play nice with its sufferers.

I have a respirator for mowing the lawn and weed-whacking. A cloth mask does filter out some of the pollen, but isn't as effective as a respirator. I do not wear the respirator when out and about. That's a bit of overkill, as they say.

Thanks, LuckyDuck. I'll try harder to pay attention to the respirator to avoid needless hacking the rest of the day away after cutting grass, weeds, hay, etc.

Just looked it up... 5 people have died here in the last 3 months. Population 148,000,
Pandemic is over.
Liberals need to get over that and accept that it is better now. But they cling to their mask because they LOOOOVE to virtue signal

You didn't answer my question, why can masks be removed once everyone is vaccinated?
I answered you. You hypothesized about an impossibility. Because of the maga crowd, we'll never have herd immunity let alone 100% vaccination. What we're going to have is a level of immunity that will prevent another situation where our ERs and ICUs will be overrun ... AGAIN. But if a varient of the virus proves to be really resistent to the vaccine .... then we may be back to March of 2001

We feel even stronger than that towards you idiots who are willing to be injected with something the pharma company literally tells you will alter your DNA, that barely had a fraction of the research time a typical vaccine gets before it’s brought to the public, all while the survival rate of the virus itself is over 99%. You blindly trust a sector of the market that clearly exists to treat afflictions forever at insane profits rather than cure ANY damn thing because there’s no money to be made curing everyone of disease, let alone trusting a government that has time and time again shown us via either party that the last fucking thing they’ve ever cared about was the best interests of the people. Yeah please tell me about who the nut jobs are :rolleyes:
Quick solution was necessary because operating under the hoax was too destructive

mDNA affects the cells, and

Quick solution was necessary because operating under the hoax was too destructive
covid is like a bad cold. I heard it on newsmax.

Exactly what I said from day-one.
This is about oppression mostly, not keeping us safe.

Thank God I live in a state that dropped the mandate one month ago today.
It is awesome.
I live in a college town so there are a lot of virtue signalers around still wearing mask, even when riding a bicycle... but finally in restaurants - no one is wearing them anymore - everyone finally gave in to the realization that wearing one for 10 or 15 ft. was pretty stupid.
The grocery stores right now are about 60/40... 60% not wearing. Lowes is about 80/20, again 80% not wearing.
People are in better moods. Restaurants are picking up big time, several that were closed are now reopen.
Perhaps finally in your state when the fear and trembling and virtue signalers lose out to those with common sense... your state will joing the sane too.

The ppl of india were also relieved not to wear masks or have any restrictions. Common sense won out there. I wonder how they feel about it now?

Do you support Biden's racist and xenophobic ban on Indians?
Yes....100%

India was doing really well controlling their numbers when they were mostly utilizing alternative therapies to treat covid. Since they’ve turned towards utilizing the vaccine mainly, they’re a wreck. This is why trump tried to educate the public about the alternative treatments, including the ones he personally took- hydroxychloroquine and regeneron

No, you didn't answer me, what you gave was a bullshit response. Even at 100% vaccination, nothing would change, that's the correct answer since the vaccine neither prevents you from getting covid or spreading covid. And if this virus in naturally occurring, it should act like all other viruses have in the past and continually get weaker as it spreads. If most people have already had it, they have the antibodies necessary to fight it off next time as well. What does being of one political persuasion have to do with herd immunity? This should be good...
Being a Dummycrap means you're good and not a murderer....like MAGA hat wearing terrorists are.

Even Fauci has stake in the vaccine. I'll be 51 this month and I'm okay with living my life as normal.

Sake of public health hahahahahahahaha

You anti-vaxxers are hilarious

bendog said:
even a person vaccinated has the potential to get covid, and spread it,

Forum List

Back