Christian Pastor Says World Will Be A “Better Place” After COVID Vaccine Causes “Genocide”

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a very irresponsible man. First he spewed lies about the virus, now he's spewing lies about the vaccine.

It's people like this who are keeping the virus alive in our nation causing it to mutate to new variants. We won't ever get out of this if people like this man keep lying to people.

This is a very irresponsible man. First he spewed lies about the virus, now he's spewing lies about the vaccine.

It's people like this who are keeping the virus alive in our nation causing it to mutate to new variants. We won't ever get out of this if people like this man keep lying to people.

CRCs are such nice people.....;)

And God commanded, call people stupid you disagree with in my name.............................................

Christian pastor/preacher

Zionist people fraud alert issued

That sounds a lot like...

Zionist FASCISM

THY Lord has SMITED the sinners with COVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..the strong survive

Never would I have expected the Right would react to this whole mess like this. Never. Ever.

Why do Jews not believe in Jesus?

After all, Jesus was a Jew, and those who were there and actually observed Jesus were all Jews. All of Jesus' loyal disciples were Jewish. And then when the authorities showed up to arrest Jesus, those same loyal disciples who all "know" whether Jesus is real or fraud bolt like a scene from COPS...

Give up everything and follow me....

Um, who do I give everything to????

Does the Christian even KNOW???

Never heard of him.

“LGBTQ Nation”....:smoke:

Well I commend him on his stance of carbon emission reduction. Hope AOC doesn't get too aggressive now hearing this.

Extinction is a global warming wet dream

Wow he sounds like a libber.

Why when some group reports on a '' Christian pastor'' they dig up some one like this? Read his comments on Jews then read Gods word what it says about the Jews. It will make you wonder why he is called a Christian.

Never would I have expected the Right would react to this whole mess like this. Never. Ever.

"The right"?
Tell us Mac, how have we reacted to this pandemic that doesn't meet with your approval?

He sounds like a loon

After all, Jesus was a Jew, and those who were there and actually observed Jesus were all Jews. All of Jesus' loyal disciples were Jewish. And then when the authorities showed up to arrest Jesus, those same loyal disciples who all "know" whether Jesus is real or fraud bolt like a scene from COPS...

I believe they acknowledge his existence as a prophet only. Where is Quasar our resident Jewish brother?

Not all were Jews
Matthew was a Levite
Simon a canaanite
later Paul was from the tribe of Benjamin

Forum List

Back