Are You Going to Hell?

Sure you can. I do it all the time.

The Lord has told us that those of us who lack wisdom may ask and will obtain it.

We’ve been told ask and we shall receive. Seek and we shall find. Knock and it will be opened into us.

I know from experience that this works. The Lord answers prayers of the humble and sincere

If your belief in Bronze Age Fairy tales and the ranting of Joseph Smith are the only things keeping you from going on a homicidal rampage, I'm all for it.

The Lord has told us that those of us who lack wisdom may ask and will obtain it.

We’ve been told ask and we shall receive. Seek and we shall find. Knock and it will be opened into us.

I know from experience that this works. The Lord answers prayers of the humble and sincere

If your belief in Bronze Age Fairy tales and the ranting of Joseph Smith are the only things keeping you from going on a homicidal rampage, I'm all for it.

I’ve never been inclined for homicidal rampages. My weaknesses were more towards money, women, and food. Vain things.

Thankfully the Spirit helped me to avoid many of the negative repercussions of following those natural inclinations.

Had I not been shown at a young age the truth of the restoration, that certainly would have been my path

I’ve never been inclined for homicidal rampages. My weaknesses were more towards money, women, and food. Vain things.

Thankfully the Spirit helped me to avoid many of the negative repercussions of following those natural inclinations.

You mean you are actually against things that are actually fun and not at all wrong?

Yup, must be nice to get someone else to do your thinking for you.

You mean you are actually against things that are actually fun and not at all wrong?

Yes clearly in not thinking for myself. That's the only explanation for not sounding anything like you.

Had I not been shown at a young age the truth of the restoration, that certainly would have been my path
Since you've "never been inclined for homicidal rampages". is that why you worship a god who is?

Yes clearly in not thinking for myself. That's the only explanation for not sounding anything like you.

Yes, I don't sound like a brainwashed Mormon Cultist.

Like you do.

upload_2018-12-25_8-15-23.jpeg

If I'm going, I hope Hell has a well-stocked bourbon bar.

I heard that it has anything you can dream of and drinks are on the house! :wine:

And he picks Jack Daniels!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!11/11

lol...why is that surprising? The road to hell is paved with bad decisions.... at least thats what I heard.

Look at yourself. You are thinking about bourbon when there are many far more delightfully sinful things to do in hell....as long as you don't mind the company...

Well at least you weren't' dreaming about going to church for all eternity..That would really be hell..

Even so I read that one day hell will give up those in its keeping.

Imagine if that ever really happened? The stars would fall from the sky, the dead will rise from their graves, the blind will see, the lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the mute will speak, and the churches, temples and mosques, would be as empty as tombs perfumed by the stench of decay and corruption and dead mens bones and the funk of every foul and loathsome creature and creepy thing that creeps..

Not to worry! the bars would still have bourbon. :cheers2:

Last edited:

Like many others Joe was fed some bad meals as a child and is still regurgitating from them. Perhaps one day he'll find a way to overcome all of that.

Like many others Joe was fed some bad meals as a child
Ironically enough, I was raised Christian and immediately became atheist when I read the vile Old Testament at about age 12. It was just so disgustingly evil, as was the "god" depicted in it. So the "bad meal" I was fed was the iron age fairy tale itself.

Ironically enough, I was raised Christian and immediately became atheist when I read the vile Old Testament at about age 12. It was just so disgustingly evil, as was the "god" depicted in it. So the "bad meal" I was fed was the iron age fairy tale itself.

No you were just given tasteless and dry unleavened bread.

Add just a little intelligence to the same dough and the whole loaf will rise into something much more nutritious and tasty, pleasing to the eye and good to eat.

No you were just given tasteless unleavened bread.

Add just a little understanding to the same dough and the whole loaf will rise into something much more nutritious and tasty, pleasing to the eye and good to eat.
Haha,no. No amount of additional,madeup, pseuso-intellectual or pseduo-philosophocal nonsense is going to cover up the evil that is the old testament. If you want to twist yourself into a little blob of pseudo-intellectual and amoral amorphosity in order to swallow it, be my guest.

I am perfectly content to be an empiricist and have no need for your brand of voodoo magic.

Interesting. At 11 and 12 I still did not understand what it all meant in portions of the Old Testament so I did not concern myself with the portions that were beyond my comprehension.

Interesting. At 11 and 12 I still did not understand what it all meant in portions of the Old Testament so I did not concern myself with the portions that were beyond my comprehension.
Well, then you were pretty lazy. Even a twelve year old can understand the disgusting, evil, immoral and unethical nastiness in the old testament. The average 12 year old today is much smarter than the abejectly ignorant fools who wrote that rag.

I was asked to read it in class at church. I guess they rely on 12 year olds taking your stance, and fashioning themselves too stupid to get it.

No you were just given tasteless unleavened bread.

Add just a little understanding to the same dough and the whole loaf will rise into something much more nutritious and tasty, pleasing to the eye and good to eat.
Haha,no. No amount of additional,madeup, pseuso-intellectual or pseduo-philosophocal nonsense is going to cover up the evil that is the old testament. If you want to twist yourself into a little blob of pseudo-intellectual and amoral amorphosity in order to swallow it, be my guest.

You have underestimated the dedication and intelligence of the people who wrote the OT, not to mention the actual historical settings in which they were written during times of oppression and exile and persecution by nations far more numerous violent and powerful than a small collection of tribes of nomadic shepherds and stubborn people when there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed and killed on a daily basis for trivial reasons.

The words used are figurative, the subjects hidden deliberately to protect themselves and curse their superstitious and intellectually deficient enemies if ever they stole their holy books.

Still works like a charm.

Forum List

Back