Are you a Demopublican?

I took the test

Advocates for Self Government

100_100.gif

Results for me:

Centrist
Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

Results for me:

Centrist
Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

I wonder how many people will find out if they are a statist?

tho this test is basically designed to promote libertarianism rather than to evaluate your political compass. Note the position of Libertarian at the top of the scale and the arbitrary dichotomies that compose the test.

tho this test is basically designed to promote libertarianism rather than to evaluate your political compass. Note the position of Libertarian at the top of the scale and the arbitrary dichotomies that compose the test.

I realize this test is like any poll you ask certain questions to steer the person in the direction you want them to go. But for me it was fun to take.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 70%

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

My little red dot was right on the line between Centrist and Libertarian, almost in the middle, but slightly to the right.

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz_result?e=70&i=60_70.gif&p=60

Last edited:
Democrats and Republitards are both corrupt, exploitative parties, to identify with either one is to identify with Satan himself and thus you'll be joining him. I'm for the truth and whatever is best for all Americans.

Democrats and Republitards are both corrupt, exploitative parties, to identify with either one is to identify with Satan himself and thus you'll be joining him. I'm for the truth and whatever is best for all Americans.

I don't know about the satan part but for the rest I agree.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 50%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

Conservative

Yep, I am a solid Libertarian. As were our Founding Fathers.

How do Libertarians feel about public education?

The government should not own or finance education.

"Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.

–Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

How do Libertarians feel about public education?

The government should not own or finance education.

"Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.

–Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

Annnnd... is that what our founding fathers believed? o_0

"it is better for the poorer classes to have the aid of the richer by a general tax on property, than that every parent should provide at his own expence for the education of his children, it is certain that every Class is interested in establishments which give to the human mind its highest improvements, and to every Country its truest and most durable celebrity."
-- James Madison; letter to W. T. Barry (Aug. 4, 1822)

"I have indeed two great measures at heart, without which no republic can maintain its strength. 1. That of general education, to enable every man to judge for himself what will secure or endanger his freedom. 2. To divide every county into hundreds, of such size that all the children of each will be in reach of a central school in it."
-- Thomas Jefferson; letter to John Tyler (May 26, 1810)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back