Are white Americans born racists?

You need to deal with what is happening before it is too late. That is all I am going to say.

You can call me a racist when I can wear a "White lives matter" shirt and when i can walk up and tell a black person to bow before me that they are worthless. I am sorry I do see some whites that are stupid and racist against whites as I see BLM the most racist group I have ever encountered

Silly question. Of course whites aren’t born racist. You are a product of your environment. If you are taught by your parents, or others, that another race is inferior, that will be your mindset. Some people are racists because of their negative experiences with others of a different race. It is wrong to blame your negative experience on an entire race, but if you haven’t had positive experiences, some people figure everyone of that race is the same.
Lets not also forget... racism is rammed down or throats by government, whether it be Federal, State, County, City or what have you. We are one of the few countries who ask us when filling out paperwork while buying a house, a car, trying to get a credit card, etc what are race is. As if the color of ones skin matters. How much does one make, how does oe pay their bills, can they afford to make the payment etc is the only thing that matters. Affirmative action, black history month, BET, scholarships just for black students, etc are allowed by governments, which are all racist in nature. Yet if whites did this, it would be, "oh no, that's racist. And we wonder why we have racial issues. Of course these are pushed by the left to keep Americans at odds with each other because they (all politicians in my mind) are afraid that if there was not this strife and Americans of all colors united, they (politicians) lose the power they have over us and know the power then goes to us. That my friends is what keeps them awake at night. Fearing that people will wake up and become one united front and stop their reign of oppressing us all, with their bs they throw at us.

Tonight's Lesson:

There are 11 White History Months in Every Year

“We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

Preamble- United States Constititon

Todays “conservatives’ want to ignore history by trying to make the claim for their individual treatment by blacks and other nonwhites in order to escape the truth that policy and laws were not made for a specific individual. Because some whites want to deny the completeness of what their racism produced, the argument has turned to ‘it’s not my fault, I wasn’t there.” “I am an individual, I did not own slaves”, and similar attempts at rebuttal. The preamble to our constitution says nothing about I the person. What I am has nothing to do with the laws and policies that were created and maintained for WE, THE PEOPLE.

A specific white subculture has been whining for years about how they cannot have a white history month. To ask this question, one must either be severely mentally challenged, suffering from psychosis, or are a racist purposefully building a strawman. I am always stumped when I am asked that question. Are these people really that stupid? Do they not pay attention to how American history has been portrayed? Is it that just because it’s not called white history do they not think that whites have not been described as part of history?

How plain does it need to be made? The founders of this nation were all white men. Do we need to say that 55 white men founded this nation for whites to feel they have been given their accurate place in American history? Do we describe George Washington as the first white president and continue to name 44 presidents as the white presidents for some whites to understand just how much white history has been taught? They whine about February but what do we call the other months in reference to American history? Should we call the 11 other months of the year white history month so that whites can understand?

The same goes for other cultural matters. I have heard whites crying about Miss Black America. The usual whining is how unfair it is and how the outcry would be huge if whites had a pageant that was named Miss White America. What do they think the pageant was from 1921 until 1970 when no one of color was allowed to compete in the pageant? It was not until 1970 that a black contestant participated in the Miss America pageant, Miss Cheryl Brown. So then it was apparent the pageant was for whites only. For 50 years it was the Miss White America Pageant.

Whites are crying about Historically Black Colleges. But then just because you call yourself Harvard doesn’t exclude the fact that you are historically white. I can say that for almost every university, private or public, in this country. Blacks built colleges because we weren’t allowed into historically white colleges and today just because whites don’t call these colleges exactly what they are, they cry about HBCU’s like there is no such things as an HWCU.

“It's totally racist to have Black History Month, Black Music Awards, Black only magazines... If whites had White Music Awards or something like that, all the snowflakes, white and brown, would go apeshit. And there would be a massive run on bananas.”

“If you replaced everything with a White, it would not be taken well by minorities of this country.
I.E replace Farrakhan with David Duke, and replace African American interests, with White American interests.... How would minorities react to that?”

Anonymous white internet forum poster

People can’t be this dumb. For years ABC might have well stood for American Broadcasting for Caucasians. NBC, National Broadcasting for Caucasians and CBS the Caucasian Broadcasting Service. The lack of black reporters news anchors, news shows and entertainment broadcast on these networks is why Black Entertainment Television was founded. It is apparent that alternative facts did not start during the Trump Administration.

Here endeth the lesson.

In my opinion, whites are far less racist than other racial groups. From my experience, blacks are racist towards everyone who isn't black, latinos tend to be racist towards blacks and other latinos darker than the latino in question. Chinese and Japanese are racist towards every other racial group. Now again from my experience, other than blacks, the longer a racial group has been in the USA and the more assimilated it is, the less racist it is.
Produce laws and policies in America made by people of color to purposefully deny whites of constitutional rights and/or opportunity.

You need to deal with what is happening before it is too late. That is all I am going to say.

Here's a life principle blacks just dont get:

If people think you're likely violent, loud, aggressive, vulgar and dangerous to be around, THE PROBLEM IS WITH YOU.

Here's a life principle whites just don't get:

If people know you are more violent, loud, aggressive, vulgar and dangerous to be around, with a documented 400 year generational pattern of such behavior, IT'S BEST YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT OTHERS.

Racism is an idea and human beings are born without ideas, claiming someone was/is born racist is thus false and claiming the babies of one race are alll born racists is racist.

Silly question. Of course whites aren’t born racist. You are a product of your environment. If you are taught by your parents, or others, that another race is inferior, that will be your mindset. Some people are racists because of their negative experiences with others of a different race. It is wrong to blame your negative experience on an entire race, but if you haven’t had positive experiences, some people figure everyone of that race is the same.
Lets not also forget... racism is rammed down or throats by government, whether it be Federal, State, County, City or what have you. We are one of the few countries who ask us when filling out paperwork while buying a house, a car, trying to get a credit card, etc what are race is. As if the color of ones skin matters. How much does one make, how does oe pay their bills, can they afford to make the payment etc is the only thing that matters. Affirmative action, black history month, BET, scholarships just for black students, etc are allowed by governments, which are all racist in nature. Yet if whites did this, it would be, "oh no, that's racist. And we wonder why we have racial issues. Of course these are pushed by the left to keep Americans at odds with each other because they (all politicians in my mind) are afraid that if there was not this strife and Americans of all colors united, they (politicians) lose the power they have over us and know the power then goes to us. That my friends is what keeps them awake at night. Fearing that people will wake up and become one united front and stop their reign of oppressing us all, with their bs they throw at us.

Tonight's Lesson:

“We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

Todays “conservatives’ want to ignore history by trying to make the claim for their individual treatment by blacks and other nonwhites in order to escape the truth that policy and laws were not made for a specific individual. Because some whites want to deny the completeness of what their racism produced, the argument has turned to ‘it’s not my fault, I wasn’t there.” “I am an individual, I did not own slaves”, and similar attempts at rebuttal. The preamble to our constitution says nothing about I the person. What I am has nothing to do with the laws and policies that were created and maintained for WE, THE PEOPLE.

A specific white subculture has been whining for years about how they cannot have a white history month. To ask this question, one must either be severely mentally challenged, suffering from psychosis, or are a racist purposefully building a strawman. I am always stumped when I am asked that question. Are these people really that stupid? Do they not pay attention to how American history has been portrayed? Is it that just because it’s not called white history do they not think that whites have not been described as part of history?

How plain does it need to be made? The founders of this nation were all white men. Do we need to say that 55 white men founded this nation for whites to feel they have been given their accurate place in American history? Do we describe George Washington as the first white president and continue to name 44 presidents as the white presidents for some whites to understand just how much white history has been taught? They whine about February but what do we call the other months in reference to American history? Should we call the 11 other months of the year white history month so that whites can understand?

The same goes for other cultural matters. I have heard whites crying about Miss Black America. The usual whining is how unfair it is and how the outcry would be huge if whites had a pageant that was named Miss White America. What do they think the pageant was from 1921 until 1970 when no one of color was allowed to compete in the pageant? It was not until 1970 that a black contestant participated in the Miss America pageant, Miss Cheryl Brown. So then it was apparent the pageant was for whites only. For 50 years it was the Miss White America Pageant.

Whites are crying about Historically Black Colleges. But then just because you call yourself Harvard doesn’t exclude the fact that you are historically white. I can say that for almost every university, private or public, in this country. Blacks built colleges because we weren’t allowed into historically white colleges and today just because whites don’t call these colleges exactly what they are, they cry about HBCU’s like there is no such things as an HWCU.

“It's totally racist to have Black History Month, Black Music Awards, Black only magazines... If whites had White Music Awards or something like that, all the snowflakes, white and brown, would go apeshit. And there would be a massive run on bananas.”

“If you replaced everything with a White, it would not be taken well by minorities of this country.
I.E replace Farrakhan with David Duke, and replace African American interests, with White American interests.... How would minorities react to that?”

People can’t be this dumb. For years ABC might have well stood for American Broadcasting for Caucasians. NBC, National Broadcasting for Caucasians and CBS the Caucasian Broadcasting Service. The lack of black reporters news anchors, news shows and entertainment broadcast on these networks is why Black Entertainment Television was founded. It is apparent that alternative facts did not start during the Trump Administration.

Here endeth the lesson.
That was maybe one of the most idiotic posts I have read. No I take that back, it is the most idiotic. Here's your sign.

I believe that in 2020 America, the least racist people are Euro Americans.

Since the 1960s, they have done everything possible to integrate ethnic minorities into American society.

I believe that they deserve praise and gratitude, not criticism.

I believe that in 2020 America, the least racist people are Euro Americans.

Since the 1960s, they have done everything possible to integrate ethnic minorities into American society.

I believe that they deserve praise and gratitude, not criticism.
There are many who paid a price who are not heard from. There are still nasty people that protect their fiefdom of employment over all though.

Whites learn to be racists when they are born in the significant majority, like the US or UK or Germany, etc., the same way blacks are born to be racists in South Africa or Nigeria.
How did you come to that stupid conclusion?
That racism is a learned construct? Don't be stupid.
You are dodging the question, jackass.
There is no reasonable question you is the issue.

Do you disagree that racism is a learned construct? If so or not, why?

Tonight's Lesson:

Here endeth the lesson.
No, wrong again. There are not 11 white history months. Show an example of a month being known for people because of their white race

I am a proud White racist. I don't know if I was born that way but I sure as hell was raised that way.

Just like the Negroes in the ghettos are raised to be racist.

Prove "racism" is real and not some (excuse me) liberal "construct". Because sex, religion and racism is they say, why not examine the liberal construct of " identity politics". Or what racism IS. Liberals are full of shit and would deny the laws of gravity, the multiple genders twilight zone thing? Lib think every time.

Forum List

Back