Zone1 Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?

You watch a lot of advertising on the internet? Cool. Now do a student of 100 hours of advertising and give us the break down.

I don't, so I won't. The only ads I recollect are Brie ads for something, talking pants ads for something, AT &T ads with the Syrian chick, and talking pants ads on Hulu.

You watch a lot of advertising on the internet? Cool. Now do a student of 100 hours of advertising and give us the break down.

I don't, so I won't. The only ads I recollect are Brie ads for something, talking pants ads for something, AT &T ads with the Syrian chick, and talking pants ads on Hulu.
That Syrian chick looks 100% White..

FZnRavSWQAE_7s1

Population of planet Earth.

Woops I goofed. South America is less than I thought. It would be China, India, then probably remaining Asian; and Sub Saharan Africa population demographics. Also Zeus would have looked Greek, not British...Per 2021:
But there is not much difference between the Greeks and the Brits. An Anglo-Saxon with a good tan and dyed hair could pull it off.

I was just seeing a picture for the new Ariel in the upcoming reboot of The Little Mermaid and I have to say that she has a tad bit darker skin, but she still has red hair at least and she isn't completely black, but why do white rolls keep being replaced by darker skinned people? Don't they realize that they're being more racist by doing that then they would be if they allowed white rolls to remain white? I don't think there would be the same reaction if black rolls (like Tyler Perry for instance) were being replaced with white people. Anyways, here she isn't and she doesn't look THAT bad.

View attachment 679074

if Little Mermaid was not a fictional character you'd have a point about her being replaced by black actress but she isn't.

The little mermaid is a fictional character. So in a world were around 12% of the worlds population is white then why shouldn't she be black ?

I was just seeing a picture for the new Ariel in the upcoming reboot of The Little Mermaid and I have to say that she has a tad bit darker skin, but she still has red hair at least and she isn't completely black, but why do white rolls keep being replaced by darker skinned people? Don't they realize that they're being more racist by doing that then they would be if they allowed white rolls to remain white? I don't think there would be the same reaction if black rolls (like Tyler Perry for instance) were being replaced with white people. Anyways, here she isn't and she doesn't look THAT bad.

View attachment 679074
It's one of the Planet of the Apes sequels.

if Little Mermaid was not a fictional character you'd have a point about her being replaced by black actress but she isn't.

The little mermaid is a fictional character. So in a world were around 12% of the worlds population is white then why shouldn't she be black ?
Black people should write their own stories, not steal White ones.

Well, it IS a Scandinavian-Scottish-Danish story, after all. So what sense does it make for her to be black? None. Hans Christian Andersen wrote it and I was just reading that it comes from the northern British idea of Selkies, who could turn back and forth from seals to humans and go on land. The actual story by Andersen, who was Danish, is incredibly sad and horrible, IMO -- I hated it as a child.

Black people should write their own stories, not steal White ones.
Yeah! It's Cultural Appropriation to make traditionally white stories black!! I don't ever want to see a ghetto Cinderella.

Who WAS black as the name shows, but just because of the fireplace ashes.

The clash occurs when Hollywood insists on remaking very popular, very established films that people love and infesting them with the woke/PC culture. You would think after the stinkers (Ghost Busters, anyone?) they created they would strike out in new directions where the casting wouldn't be so controversial. Are they just hoping that the films' popularity will carry the clunkers regardless?

If you don't get it already then there's no use in trying to explain it to you.

The clash occurs when Hollywood insists on remaking very popular, very established films that people love and infesting them with the woke/PC culture. You would think after the stinkers (Ghost Busters, anyone?) they created they would strike out in new directions where the casting wouldn't be so controversial. Are they just hoping that the films' popularity will carry the clunkers regardless?
I think this is a very good question. You'd think they would want to make money, what happened to the money incentive, with all these awful Woke catastrophes going broke?

It's certainly plunging to the lowest common denominator, like clickbait in the ads we see hear and elsewhere, with obscenity and toilet stuff constantly trying to get us to click. I suppose they think people will want to look at the Woke movies out of curiosity. But I don't -- I have taken to not trusting the new stuff; I want reviews, lots of them. Lots because a lot of people reviewing are afraid just to say, well, they put lots of black males in the romantic parts in the new Persuasion!! And this is just crazy! If they said this openly, I'd know, and boy, I sure would say it.

There's a two-year lag with movies: I am hoping the culture just turned on a dime and the backlash was so fast that they still had the bad movies. They HAVE started to kill some of them, like that recent Batgirl with the black Latino batgirl. So they may be figuring out it's just throwing bad money after good. I hope so.

Well, it IS a Scandinavian-Scottish-Danish story, after all. So what sense does it make for her to be black? None. Hans Christian Andersen wrote it and I was just reading that it comes from the northern British idea of Selkies, who could turn back and forth from seals to humans and go on land. The actual story by Andersen, who was Danish, is incredibly sad and horrible, IMO -- I hated it as a child.

Doesn't matter. Mermaid are not real. You do understand that right ? They are fictional. You do get that. Right ?

Not to mention that Superman, Batman, Spider man, Ant Man, Aqua Man, Iron Man, X Men, Wolverrine, Wonder Woman, TinTin, Rambo,Rocky Robocop, James Bond, Gladiator, Thor, Dr Spock, Captain Kirk, Marty McFly, Harry Potter, The Simpsons, Indiana Jones, Han Solo
Austin Powers, Jason Bourne, Popeye, Tarzan, The Terminator, John McClane, Tyler Durden, Foresst Gump, Mary Poppins, Danny Zuko, Sandy Olsson, Scarlett O'Hara have all been white

And practically every major fictional Hollywood character over the last 100 years have all been white

The fact your complaining about this one fictional character being black is beyond belief

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. Mermaid are not real. You do understand that right ? They are fictional. You do get that. Right ?

Not to mention that Superman, Batman, Spider man, Ant Man, Aqua Man, Iron Man, X Men, Wolverrine, Wonder Woman, TinTin, Rambo, Robocop, James Bond, Gladiator, Thor, Dr Spock, Captain Kirk, Marty McFly, Harry Potter, The Simpsons, Indiana Jones, Han Solo
Austin Powers, Jason Bourne, Popeye, Tarzan, The Terminator, John McClane, Tyler Durden, Foresst Gump, Mary Poppins, Danny Zuko, Sandy Olsson, Scarlett O'Hara is white

And practically every major fictional Hollywood character over the last 100 years have all been white

The fact your complaining about this one fictional character being black is beyond belief
Jaxson said it all above: write your own stories! Develop your own businesses! Play your own music (well, you DO do that, and it's awful these days IMO, but hey, whatever, you don't owe us good music anymore). Make your own movies, like Get Out, or Do the Right Thing, those were great. Don't try to parasitize our culture when you don't deserve it. If you didn't make it, don't try to colonize our work. Like Shakespeare parts not for blacks, like Austen books not about blacks at all, like all the productions they try to shoehorn in blacks and lesbians and homosexuals and trannies, when they don't belong there at all.

She should be fish scaled.

Forum List

Back