Zone1 Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?

If you were making a real argument, you would have actual demographic information broken down by shows and movies. Instead you have the anecdote of one character and some supposed commercials Thats not how you make an argument.

If you were making a real argument, you would have actual demographic information broken down by shows and movies. Instead you have the anecdote of one character and some supposed commercials Thats not how you make an argument.

Then why are most of the people in this thread agreeing with me?

LOL right cause pointing out that 7 of 8 major magazines all had black s on the cover didnt cover it and noting that most all commercials are blacks now doesnt cover it.

LOL right cause pointing out that 7 of 8 major magazines all had black s on the cover didnt cover it and noting that most all commercials are blacks now doesnt cover it.
No not at all.
1. Again thats deminimis anecdotes.
2. Those are models.

Then why are most of the people in this thread agreeing with me?
Self selected group.

As an anecdotal contra argument. If Thor Love and Thunder were demographically appropriate, the majority of the actors would be 1) Chinese, then 2) Indian followed by 3) South American (of multiple hues); then a mix of 4) African, Europeans, remaining Asian, and North Africa/Levant.

No not at all.
1. Again thats deminimis anecdotes.
2. Those are models.

Self selected group.

As an anecdotal contra argument. If Thor Love and Thunder were demographically appropriate, the majority of the actors would be 1) Chinese, then 2) Indian followed by 3) South American (of multiple hues); then a mix of 4) African, Europeans, remaining Asian, and North Africa/Levant.

With all due respect because I actually like you,... What on earth are you talking about?

With all due respect because I actually like you,... What on earth are you talking about?
Population of planet Earth.

Woops I goofed. South America is less than I thought. It would be China, India, then probably remaining Asian; and Sub Saharan Africa population demographics. Also Zeus would have looked Greek, not British...Per 2021:
Region (2021)NumberPercentage[28][29]
Asia4,690,000,00059.5%
Africa1,370,000,00017.4%
Europe748,800,0009.5%
North America592,300,0007.5%
South America438,000,0005.6%

Woops I goofed. South America is less than I thought. It would be China, India, then probably remaining Asian; and Sub Saharan Africa population demographics. Also Zeus would have looked Greek, not British...Per 2021:
Asia4,690,000,00059.5%
Africa1,370,000,00017.4%
Europe748,800,0009.5%

Yes but what do Zeus and Greek gods have to do with this?

Asia4,690,000,00059.5%
Africa1,370,000,00017.4%
Europe748,800,0009.5%
Those regions watch their own shows and have different shows than the US.

Those regions watch their own shows and have different shows than the US.
The US film industry is international. But even if you us the US population only then it would still be far more diverse than now. White as you think of would be 59% only.
Race and Hispanic Origin
Population Characteristics
White alone, percent (includes Hispanic)
75.8%
Black or African American alone, percent(a)
13.6%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a)
1.3%
Asian alone, percent(a)
6.1%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a)
0.3%
Two or More Races, percent
2.9%
Hispanic or Latino, percent(b)
18.9%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent
59.3%

Actually, Disney did a study of Mermaids throughout the world and found they were not white

1659984712586.jpeg

It means your argument is crap. If you use the US pop alone 4 in 10 faces should be "nonwhite." Does that scare you?

No. You missed the whole entire point of this thread. It isn't about skin color as much as it's about the media. They're making whites out to be the bad guys and blacks to be the victims. (Btw, I really think that you should say something about the race forum being moved back to zone 2 because you know it isn't working in zone 1 when even mods are cussing.)

The US film industry is international. But even if you us the US population only then it would still be far more diverse than now. White as you think of would be 59% only.
Population Characteristics
Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent (includes Hispanic)
75.8%
Black or African American alone, percent(a)
13.6%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a)
1.3%
Asian alone, percent(a)
6.1%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a)
0.3%
Two or More Races, percent
2.9%
Hispanic or Latino, percent(b)
18.9%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent
59.3%

Try to stay on topic...
The drive to show that the US is not White is resulting in plummeting ratings.

I do not!! Just because I don't want black people to constantly be taking away the roles of white actors and actresses doesn't mean I don't treat them like regular people. You know what, I don't give a shit if this is zone 1 anymore, let them infract me,... Fuck you!!! :ahole-1:
Now, now , don’t go getting all huffy.

I do not!! Just because I don't want black people to constantly be taking away the roles of white actors and actresses doesn't mean I don't treat them like regular people. You know what, I don't give a shit if this is zone 1 anymore, let them infract me,... Fuck you!!! :ahole-1:
The actors have no power in Hollywood; it's the Gay Producers.

No. You missed the whole entire point of this thread. It isn't about skin color as much as it's about the media. They're making whites out to be the bad guys and blacks to be the victims. (Btw, I really think that you should say something about the race forum being moved back to zone 2 because you know it isn't working in zone 1 when even mods are cussing.)
Thats different then what you were arguing before. You need to support that with some sort of actual data.

As I am happy to see Michelle Yeoh, as I am Ana de Armas or Grace Kelley, I see no downside to this.

Forum List

Back