Zone1 11-year old in Black Attack on 70-year old Asian

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Once again, diversity is our strength;

Multiple law enforcement sources told Fox News Saturday they are seeking an 11-year-old boy and three other young suspects in a brutal attack on a 70-year-old Asian woman in San Francisco last weekend.

The vicious assault was captured on video, but no suspects are in custody.

Authorities said that an 11-year-old Black boy was an active participant, as well as a 13-year-old Black girl.

A 14-year-old Black girl is seen kicking the woman in the head in the Anza Vista neighborhood.

The conservative news sites need to ramp up the crime problem we have with young blacks.

Unforrtunately most do not want to get involved in racial matters because you can so easily get charged with racism which is a career ender for politicians as well as anyone in the public eye...heads of corporations etc.

The conservative news sites need to ramp up the crime problem we have with young blacks.

Unforrtunately most do not want to get involved in racial matters because you can so easily get charged with racism which is a career ender for politicians as well as anyone in the public eye...heads of corporations etc.
The other problem is that the conservative news sites are being silenced, and social media searches, like Google, tilt things to the left. It’s hard to get the word out.

Plus, as you say, they’ll immediately be hit with the racism charge.

Once again, diversity is our strength;

Multiple law enforcement sources told Fox News Saturday they are seeking an 11-year-old boy and three other young suspects in a brutal attack on a 70-year-old Asian woman in San Francisco last weekend.

The vicious assault was captured on video, but no suspects are in custody.

Authorities said that an 11-year-old Black boy was an active participant, as well as a 13-year-old Black girl.

A 14-year-old Black girl is seen kicking the woman in the head in the Anza Vista neighborhood.

Problem: blacks are dirty, violent and noisy people.
Solution: Bring back segregation.

I grew up under segregation and the times were much better even for blacks despite what nonsense the media now peddles about that era.

As pointed out previously one of our Huge, Huge yes I say Huge problems now is black on black crime....which was extremely low back when common sense prevailed.

The situation is just one of many examples of how blacks suffer because the authorities are reluctant to do anything about black criminals......consantly allowed to bail out when arrested and then time after time they get probation even after violating the probation.....our jails are overrun by them and the courts knowing this allow them to go free too many times.

You see these black street criminals in N.Y. attacking Jews, Asians and whites when apprehended and their records are viewed ....many, many arrests for various crimes going all the way back to when they were school....and yet they are still usually given probation.

Last edited:
Our government ought to make a deal with an African shithole to accept these black criminals.

They could consider them prisoners, or citizens - or, who gives a fuck, as long as we get rid of their worthless asses - forever.

I know, I know...
wishful thinking...

Our government ought to make a deal with an African shithole to accept these black criminals.

They could consider them prisoners, or citizens - or, who gives a fuck, as long as we get rid of their worthless asses - forever.

I know, I know...
wishful thinking...
I think some blacks would be willing to go back if andquate financial support could be generated....start it out small scale....find say 1000 blacks willing to go back....make a deal with Liberia to give them a couple of thousand acres of land....provide them with adequate logistics and support....experts on farming and construction peole to help them build houses etc.

Do everything possible to help them and keep them happy and after a year or so when word gets back to America how successful and happy the emigrant are...it might start a movement to return to the mudda land.

It would be cheaper and more feasible to give them the help needed than to pay to incarcerate them in our prisions...which the last I checked before inflation was about 80 grand a yr. per inmate.

If a black that has been sentenced to prison for a non violent crime....i think they would make ideal immitration candidates....if someone offered you an ideal life with support back in Africa instead of jail time....who would turn that down?

I remember in the service we had guys that took up the offer to join the army instead of going to jail

I think some blacks would be willing to go back if andquate financial support could be generated....start it out small scale....find say 1000 blacks willing to go back....make a deal with Liberia to give them a couple of thousand acres of land....provide them with adequate logistics and support....experts on farming and construction peole to help them build houses etc.

Do everything possible to help them and keep them happy and after a year or so when word gets back to America how successful and happy the emigrant are...it might start a movement to return to the mudda land.

It would be cheaper and more feasible to give them the help needed than to pay to incarcerate them in our prisions...which the last I checked before inflation was about 80 grand a yr. per inmate.

If a black that has been sentenced to prison for a non violent crime....i think they would make ideal immitration candidates....if someone offered you an ideal life with support back in Africa instead of jail time....who would turn that down?

I remember in the service we had guys that took up the offer to join the army instead of going to jail
I wouldn't be willing to pay (reward) the worthless scumbags.

Hell, there are loads of shithole countries in africa. One could probably be bought for ten thousand dollars - and that would probably be ten times more than it's worth.

Then the troublemakers could be "helped" to relocate. A few supplies. Then its "get off your lazy ass time." Sink or swim. Lol...

Last edited:
I wouldn't be willing to pay (reward) the worthless scumbags.

Hell, there are loads of shithole countries in africa. One could probably be bought for ten thousand dollars - and that would probably be ten times more than it's worth.

Then the troublemakers could be "helped" to relocate. A few supplies. Then its "get off your lazy ass time." Sink or swim. Lol...
It shouldnt be looked at like an award but as a way to get rid of some of them....it could be for less money that what taxpayers have to pay to keep them incarcerated or on welfare for years, and years....some black families have been on welfare so long they do not even know what working means.

It shouldnt be looked at like an award but as a way to get rid of some of them....it could be for less money that what taxpayers have to pay to keep them incarcerated or on welfare for years, and years....some black families have been on welfare so long they do not even know what working means.
I agree with many of the points you make. But any financial help should be very limited, in amount and duration.

It's long past time for the deadbeats, whiners, and America haters to learn to earn their own way. Just as every other group on the planet has always had to do.

The benefits for this country would be enormous. Far less crime, fewer riots by brainless scum, far fewer societal problems and divisions. Safer streets and cities.

Less money thrown away providing medical care to the worthless imbeciles who are turning our cities into shitholes.

Last edited:
I agree with many of the points you make. But any financial help should be very limited, in amount and duration.

It's long past time for the deadbeats, whiners, and America haters to learn to earn their own way. Just as every other group on the planet has always had to do.

The benefits for this country would be enormous. Far less crime, fewer riots by brainless scum, far fewer societal problems and divisions. Safer streets and cities.

Less money thrown away providing medical care to the worthless imbeciles who are turning our cities into shitholes.
"
"It's long past time for the deadbeats, whiners, and America haters to learn to earn their own way. Just as every other group on the planet has always had to do."

Of course but it is not happening and in fact it is getting worse.

I think the program should start with blacks sentenced to jail terms or are already incarcerated.....only those charged with non violent crimes should be included in the program.

To be successful in a general sense would require the African immigration to be very successful to the extent thag blacks back here would be motivated to go back....again the expense would be less than what it takes to sustain them here....not even to mention all the other benefits of such a program....less crime and less social strife in general....even abe lincoln said blacks and whites would never be able to live together in a peaceful and equitable manner.

It is certainly worth an effort to attempt this as in nothing is being done to alleviate the problems of black crime and black racism.

Last edited:
this happened because of white racism!

(im2)
We could argue for decades about that.....but what is needed is a solution to the problem.

Charges of white racism are ripping this country apart and no one is making an effort to solve the problem...in fact a few intelligent and educated blacks have gone back to Africa and they like it....but little is heard about this.....the exodous of blacks back to Africa should definitely be explored as to the possibility of implementing such a program as I suggest.

African-Americans resettle in Africa

Last edited:

Forum List

Back