Zone1 Gave Me a Description of His Attacker By NOT Giving Me a Description of His Attacker

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pretty clear as to what the assailant looks like simply by the fact no description is given.

And of course after decades of racial violence in his city against his neighbors from the thou-shall-not-name-the-race, this Leftist is calling for action now that HE is a victim.

Greg-Chew.jpg

A long-serving public servant in San Francisco was recently attacked and brutally beaten outside his home.
Greg Chew, the commissioner-at-large, who is Asian, was left bloody and bruised. He is also unable to use one of his arms.

"He was riding his bike and he actually dropped his bike and assaulted me. I got punched in the face, kicked, beaten," says Chew.

"This is the first time we're using the phrase fight Asian hate, not Stop Asian Hate. What is different about this rally is we are demanding specifics from our city, from our government, on changes we would like to see and demands," said Zhu.

While Chew can't say for certain he was targeted for his race, he does have suspicions.

"I was singled out. I was actually singled out," said Chew.

He hopes with his connections in the city and beyond, to use this experience so those in power make lasting change to stop the attacks.

If no description is forthcoming in the media, you can be assured that the perpetrator is black.
No matter how much government help they receive: Affirmative Action, Section 8, free college. Lowered standards for jobs etc., they STILL can't stop acting like animals.

Maybe it really IS genetic. They seem utterly incapable of civilized behavior.

Segregation = peace and lower crime.

No matter how much government help they receive: Affirmative Action, Section 8, free college. Lowered standards for jobs etc., they STILL can't stop acting like animals.
I don't paint with as broad a brush as you do. People are people. I have known assholes in every race. The government and media just seem to have attached themselves to the lesser educated of the black race and are playing them for all they're worth. There are responsible, intelligent and educated people in the black race as there are in every other--the problem is the ones you hear of in the media are the ones that are the loud-mouthed, lazy, dead beats that feel they are owed something.

Maybe it really IS genetic. They seem utterly incapable of civilized behavior.

Segregation = peace and lower crime.
Not genetic. Cultural.

I don't paint with as broad a brush as you do. People are people. I have known assholes in every race. The government and media just seem to have attached themselves to the lesser educated of the black race and are playing them for all they're worth. There are responsible, intelligent and educated people in the black race as there are in every other--the problem is the ones you hear of in the media are the ones that are the loud-mouthed, lazy, dead beats that feel they are owed something.
I spent decades LIVING in the middle of a 'ghetto' in a large city. And I've known and hung out with loads of black fuckups.

The stories we see so often in the news, and on VIDEO are not unique. Awful, crime-ridden behavior is common in that community.

I've known and lived among people of many ethnicities but NO other group engages in anything near the criminality and awful behavior found among blacks.

They know this. And only they can change it. But they refuse to. Why should they change, the government rewards their horrible behavior. They riot, the gov shovels more money at them. Excusing their horrible behavior simply encourages more of the same.

If no description is forthcoming in the media, you can be assured that the perpetrator is black.
No you can't.

There was no description of the terrorist in Cincinnati before he was killed and he was not black.

Forum List

Back