Are We Alone?

another approach could be they come from another dimension...living in the same space or nearly the same space, and learned how to "cross over", or they could be living in that hollow moon Crusader Frank spoke about in another thread :D

I have thought often, for many many years now, that I would write a sci fi book on it....

the aliens and ufo's are really "us" of the future, and that they are time traveling back to our time and NOT from a kazillion, million light years away...they are humanoid "grays" because we went through some kind of catastrophe, maybe nuclear, maybe a big asteroid hit, that blocked the sun out or forced us to live underground for thousands of years and this is why we are smaller, with big big eyes, as the grays have been described....and the reason we are being abducted is that the future "us" are trying to experiment and get themselves genetically modified back to human's normal seed, before this great catastrophe.

Oh, and the governments throughout the world, KNOW THIS....they know it is the "us" of the future and this is why they have kept it from us and not been too freaked out about all the UFO's.

:D

That one helluva Rube Goldberg theory, Care!

you are the one makling the claim the bible says it wasnt possible
i'm asking you to show me where it says that

I'll tell you manana. :)
hmmm
i'll hold ya to it

Thanks for being patient. :)

1) In Genesis 1, G-d is very specific about what he created yet does not say that he created the "heaven and earths" but rather "heaven and earth".

2) He created Adam 1 and then later says that Yashua is Adam 2 so it is kinda hard to fit another Adam in between 1 and 2.

3) Eve was the mother of ALL living (Genesis 3:20). So you would have to have them take off on rocket ships to fly to other planets. Somehow I don't see them getting very far but I could be wrong.

4) G-d has enough problems with US, why does he need any more problems? I don't think there is enough Advil in the entire universe to make up for the problems we cause him let alone another several planets full of us.:lol:

5) If we are the only planet that went sour then why not just destroy us and keep the good planet?

6) If all the planets went sour then why did G-d choose to send his Son to our planet and not theirs?

And it wouldn't make sense to crucify him multiple times so that rules that out.

7) If Satan was cast down to us on our earth how unfair???

I'm sure there are more but those are the ones I can list off the top of my head right now.

I'll tell you manana. :)
hmmm
i'll hold ya to it

1) In Genesis 1, G-d is very specific about what he created yet does not say that he created the "heaven and earths" but rather "heaven and earth".

2) He created Adam 1 and then later says that Yashua is Adam 2 so it is kinda hard to fit another Adam in between 1 and 2.

3) Eve was the mother of ALL living (Genesis 3:20). So you would have to have them take off on rocket ships to fly to other planets. Somehow I don't see them getting very far but I could be wrong.

4) G-d has enough problems with US, why does he need any more problems? I don't think there is enough Advil in the entire universe to make up for the problems we cause him let alone another several planets full of us.:lol:

5) If we are the only planet that went sour then why not just destroy us and keep the good planet?

6) If all the planets went sour then why did G-d choose to send his Son to our planet and not theirs?

And it wouldn't make sense to crucify him multiple times so that rules that out.

I'm sure there are more but those are the ones I can list off the top of my head right now.
sorry, thats a fail, none of those preclude him creating other worlds after us
and since Satan was already cast down here, he wouldnt have access to those other world so no need to the salvation

hmmm
i'll hold ya to it

and since Satan was already cast down here, he wouldnt have access to those other world so no need to the salvation

Answer each point or your argument is a failure.

my answer covered every point
not one of them preclude the possibility that God continued to be a creative being after creating us

It's hard to believe that, in a universe so vast, there is not intelligent life out there somewhere...

Then again, I am left wondering...

If this life is so intelligent, and if they have, as some people claim, visited our planet, why do they always seem to abduct the cream of the trailer parks?

I've always had a problem with this very issue.

Let's say you're the captain of an interstellar ship from an alien race. You've put an assload of time and money into building a space ship capable of traveling dozens of light years to Earth to see what lifeform is here.

Given the choice, would you land in Central Park or Red Square and talk to the citizens of those areas, or in a swamp outside of Little Rock Arkansas and anal probe a couple of frog farmers?

Primitive animal Man invented God in his own image explicitly to neutralize these kinds of questions.

Because the answers are unknowable for primitive human animals. And primitive animal man HATES that shit!!

Last edited:
It's hard to believe that, in a universe so vast, there is not intelligent life out there somewhere...

If this life is so intelligent, and if they have, as some people claim, visited our planet, why do they always seem to abduct the cream of the trailer parks?

Let's say you're the captain of an interstellar ship from an alien race. You've put an assload of time and money into building a space ship capable of traveling dozens of light years to Earth to see what lifeform is here.

Given the choice, would you land in Central Park or Red Square and talk to the citizens of those areas, or in a swamp outside of Little Rock Arkansas and anal probe a couple of frog farmers?

What was the name of the Star Trek movie in which advanced aliens did land on earth and they were indifferent toward the human infestation but immediately sought out great whales to make contact?

What was the name of the Star Trek movie in which advanced aliens did land on earth and they were indifferent toward the human infestation but immediately sought out great whales to make contact?

You're thinking about Star Trek IV, the Voyage Home. The aliens didn't land, but were trying to make contact with what they thought was the dominant species on Earth.

Kirk & Co. brought back a couple of humpbacks who had as much of a clue of the current reality as Christophera does on his best day. But all's well as ends well, and the alien probe went away happy, as if the only 2 whales in the solar system gave them tomorrow's winning lottery numbers.

I think inter-dimensional travel is more likely than backward time travel.

I think that time travel to the future is the only direction we can go, I don't think the past continues to sit where it is for you to "visit."

I think inter-dimensional travel is more likely than backward time travel.

I think that time travel to the future is the only direction we can go, I don't think the past continues to sit where it is for you to "visit."

The problem with any scenerio dealing with a close encounter is why have they not made contact. All the UFO sightings, are they real aliens or visitors from another dimension?

As to dimensional travel, we do not know if there are other dimensions and if there are, they would not be replicas of this dimension unless new dimensions are created every second mirroring our dimension and then it becomes paradoxial. So could aliens be crossing over? It is possible thye are here and we cannot see them, in a different phase, and they are observing us but then again to what purpose.

Time travel, although theoretically possible, is an interesting concept. Can you go back and change the past? I think not. What has past is past and is set in stone (except for revisionist historians.) The future has not been written yet, although some events are ordained by the Bible. But if you go into the future you will not be able to get back because coming back would be in the past. A one way street so to speak.

I believe there is life out there. The universe is too vast not to contain other lifeforms. But we can only speculate since we are limited by our scientific laws. I think a question we do have to face is what would happen if we did come face to face with aliens. Would we react out of fear and strike back or extend a hand of peace.

Well, think about it this way. Our species is only so old, and look at how advanced we are.

In 100 years they'll be able to do brain transplants into cloned bodies, and so if your old body has a bad heart your mind could be swapped into a new one. (freshy fresh).

They imagined invisibility one day a hundred or more years ago. Now, they've got the cloak about perfected.

Cell phones? Consider that your invisible voice travels here to space and back, you don't hear it "along the way," but it goes to the other person as if you're talking next to them.

So, as far as technological advancements, we can do some freaky shit.

Now, consider the age of the Universe. There are perhaps thousands of civilizations out there that are MILLIONS(NOT JUST HUNDREDS) of years more advanced than us.

So, if they were here.........why hide it from us? You'd have to be a million years smarter to perhaps figure that one out. I'm guessing to avoid a war for whatever resource they may be harvesting here.

Trailer park jokes aside, there are lots of Oceanic sightings. Consider that we can't go as deep as the Ocean floor at its deepest points. I can imagine that if something were down there, we DON'T KNOW. /wouldn't know.

True, the deep ocean is freaky.

It's the abyss! and where Apollyon/Abaddon (the destruction or the destroyer) is released from, according to the Bible. :eek:

:D

on a secular note....;)

How do you suppose people in the Abyss could survive the water pressure down there?

By not being people, Care, and by being inside of vessels.

Yes, and Yes.

It's a short answer, but, I second the above quote.
More I can not say because search for extra-terrestrial life is science involving many areas which I do not know about. There are others out there, I believe in that.

not one of them preclude the possibility that God continued to be a creative being after creating us

No, answer them specifically or you fail. You made the accusation against me that I was arrogant yet have failed to back up your allogation.

No, answer them specifically or you fail. You made the accusation against me that I was arrogant yet have failed to back up your allogation.
you have yet to prove your claim

and it IS arrogant to assume that God stopped being a creative being just because he created us

"God is the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back