Are We Alone?

If Trump, McConnell and Ryan didn't think abortion was murder in 2017, then that means the Republican party doesn't even believe abortion is murder. If they do believe it is murder and they didn't outlaw it then they are responsible for all those murders. Even Trump admitted it's his fault in a 2013 tweet

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

our world doesnt revolve around trump because we dont have a severe case of TDS like you do,,,

Not just Trump but all the Republicans who sat by and didn't ban the practice when they had a chance.

Remember that big vote where McCain walked in and gave a thumbs down? That was over something more important than abortion. Allowing the insurance companies to deny coverage for pre existing conditions. And giving the rich more tax breaks. These were the most important things to the GOP in 2017, not the "murdering" of thousands of innocent babies???

Do you guys even realize how fucking stupid you are? The Republicans realize it.
at least you admit abortion is the murder of innocent babies,,,thats a first step to recovery,,,
I don’t admit that and neither do republicans. If they agreed they would have outlawed it in 2017. They didn’t. It must have been a shock for you anti choice folks.

If republicans can look at 9-11 responders dying of cancer and say fuck you die, do you really think they care about a seed in your womb?

your TDS is advancing,,,

please get help quick,,,
It shouldn’t be cut off at 8 weeks either. What was it before 27 weeks? Maybe we compromise and make it 18 weeks.

...would it really matter if there is at least one intelligent life form per galaxy?
You think there’s only one? That means you admit we are all related. Whales, dolphins, crows and all the other intelligent animals on planet earth.

We are just animals.

Do you think rats think we are gods?

you should direct that question to them,,,,

and it still doesnt change my comment to you,,,

Well I think killing a cow to eat it is murder. You disagree with me, the government disagrees with me. Much like they and I disagree with you that abortion is murder.

I can't help what you think or say. Fringe thinking is a right here in America.

cows arent human you dumbass

Neither are seeds in a womb according to our laws. And I didn't see any Republicans trying to change that when they had a chance. Tax breaks to the rich was more important. Trying to undo Obamacare was more of a priority than the supposed babies that were murdered in 2017.
No cows aren't human but they are sentient beings.

Pigs, chickens, and other animals raised for food are sentient beings with rich emotional lives. They feel everything from joy to grief

and there are no seeds in a womb, they are called eggs and it isnt an egg that is killed, its after the egg grows to a living being that it is killed
Yea it’s sad but it is what it is, and should be. Choice.

murder isnt a choice,,,

but for a bunch of baby killers its SOP

our world doesnt revolve around trump because we dont have a severe case of TDS like you do,,,

Not just Trump but all the Republicans who sat by and didn't ban the practice when they had a chance.

Remember that big vote where McCain walked in and gave a thumbs down? That was over something more important than abortion. Allowing the insurance companies to deny coverage for pre existing conditions. And giving the rich more tax breaks. These were the most important things to the GOP in 2017, not the "murdering" of thousands of innocent babies???

Do you guys even realize how fucking stupid you are? The Republicans realize it.
at least you admit abortion is the murder of innocent babies,,,thats a first step to recovery,,,
I don’t admit that and neither do republicans. If they agreed they would have outlawed it in 2017. They didn’t. It must have been a shock for you anti choice folks.

If republicans can look at 9-11 responders dying of cancer and say fuck you die, do you really think they care about a seed in your womb?

your TDS is advancing,,,

please get help quick,,,
It shouldn’t be cut off at 8 weeks either. What was it before 27 weeks? Maybe we compromise and make it 18 weeks.

sorry I'm not a baby killer so no compromise,,,

your TDS is advancing,,,

please get help quick,,,

I wish republicans would say that publically and on record

your TDS is advancing,,,

please get help quick,,,

I wish republicans would say that publically and on record

fuck republicans,,,their as much a baby killer as democrats,,,

Please don’t say “we” invented anything. Each invention was invented by one man. It was never a group of religious men who invented anything.

But there have always been groups of religious men who have slowed our progress.

A man Bruno giordano figured out the universe and the church murdered him for going against church doctrine.

Today we have religious nuts slowing stem cell research and denying science.

That isn't a very Collectivist view, Comrade.

Individual effort achieving results?

What would Marx say? Or Obama?

Forum List

Back