Are We Alone?

UFOs have visited earth many times.

There are tons of photographs, radar, eye witnesses, video, etc...

Well, we've spent lots of money on SETI but have found nothing yet.

And as far as Biblically speaking goes, no.

That is untrue - there was the Wow in 1977

SPACE.com -- Interstellar Signal from the 70s Continues to Puzzle Researchers

..and we're not talking biblically, we're talking reality...

...and talking in reality terms you are an idot for not reading your own article.

So was the Wow signal our first detection of extraterrestrials? It might have been, but no scientist would make such a claim. Scientific experiment is inherently, and rightly, skeptical. This isnt just a sour attitude; its the only way to avoid routinely fooling yourself. So until and unless the cosmic beep measured in Ohio is found again, the Wow signal will remain a What signal.

It was absolutely nothing but a cosmic burp. Burps for funding program right this way folks ====>>>

YOU have no idea what it was. The fact that scientists thought it was worth noting is the only thing of import.

They did it for funding? Yeah, sent a radio signal from possibly 100s of billions of miles away to get funding. Gee, how did they get to send the signal when it is thought to have come from somewhere no known human has been..

Last edited:
Here's a photo from the Los Angeles Times Feb. 26, 1942....

battleoflosangeles.jpg

Last edited:
I can't see your OP 'cuz you're on Iggy,

and I seem to have managed to bypass all the posts TO your OP,

but, THIS:

I'm still waiting to Make Contact with the intelligent animals in our seas.

Once I can hear a dolphin tell me about Life, God, and etc.

I'll be more able to understand what so-called foreign life-forms think about being carnate.

It's hard for me to believe He created ALL of this, just for us, and I'm just stoned and alchie enough to entertain the idea that we AREN'T alone,

but that ALL of the cosmos know Him.

(ALRIGHT, already! I started EARLY on my celebrations ~ I'm sort of hoping Dear will allow me to celebrate my big, fat ARRIVAL,

TWICE!!! :lol:

Wish me luck! ;) )

Last edited:
UFOs have visited earth many times.

There are tons of photographs, radar, eye witnesses, video, etc...

There is not one photograph that can not be logically explained away as something other than visitors from another planet.

Same with the Radar, and video.

Clearly you want to believe so much you are biased. Nothing new with you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4JsPSKYypk]YouTube - Belgium UFO Triangle Sightings Pt 1[/ame]

Here is what the people of Belgium saw...

tr3bbelgium89300.jpg

Could easily be some new Military craft.

Sorry bud, Not conclusive. Compelling sure, not Conclusive.

I am not trying to convince you.

Yet clearly you have allowed inconclusive Photos like this convince you.

I want to believe just as much as you, But I require something conclusive. Not a blurred photo that could be Anything. In today's world with a Camera in ever damn phone. You would think we would have something a little more convincing by now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back