Are there any other Black MAGA’s here besides me?

Dec 25, 2022
I’m not racist at all, but I was curious to know if there are other Black MAGA’s here? I’m getting an ominous “klanbake” vibe here, along with some “shillish” rino type also. Don’t take me the wrong way, I’m just trying to separate the wheat from the tares so to speak.
Thanks in advance for your replies. ✌🏾

I’m not racist at all, but I was curious to know if there are other Black MAGA’s here? I’m getting an ominous “klanbake” vibe here, along with some “shillish” rino type also. Don’t take me the wrong way, I’m just trying to separate the wheat from the tares so to speak.
As long as you're MAGA, that's all that counts. Anyone who is not MAGA is my enemy and the country's enemy.

Superbadbrutha is a huge black MAGA supporter! All 200 pounds of him! :omg:

And Quasar44 is another one of our black MAGA Jews we are proud of, and a damn good MMA fighter, too. :smoke:

Last edited:
As long as you're MAGA, that's all that counts. Anyone who is not MAGA is my enemy and the country's enemy.
Thank you to all of you that replied, and you all did it so swiftly.

I feel almost the same as you Hossfly except I don’t think those that aren’t MAGA are my enemies. I prefer to see people who aren’t MAGA as their own enemy, they just don’t know they are their own enemy.

It’s really hard to get through to them, and I can see why they don’t understand that their Democrat Party is their worst enemy, not us MAGA’s.

Yes my friend, there are more than a few.

Welcome to the madhouse!

Superbadbrutha is a huge black MAGA supporter! All 200 pounds of him! :omg:

And Quasar44 is another one of our black MAGA Jews we are proud of, and a damn good MMA fighter, too. :smoke:

What about fbj ? I don't know whether he's MAGA or not. He's a ladies man and ain't got time for all that political shit. He also doesn't like dogs.

What about fbj?
I didn't want to involve him Hoss, I was afraid he might be too busy trying to figure out how to eat blueberry pie out of his girlfriend's dog's ass.

I don't know whether he's MAGA or not.
Neither is he.

He's a ladies man and ain't got time for all that political shit.
Problem is that he and everyone knows that 'cept for the actual LADIES. :smoke:

He also doesn't like dogs.
I suspect the truth there is that every girl he meets with a dog just won't take a liking to him and tries to bite him instead. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not white....not black either

Jo

I remember when I was in San Diego with my wife in an Irish Pub called 'The Patriot Game' and we were enjoying the live music and the beer....and I saw a couple of brothers walk in the door....look around.....and leave because there weren't enough black faces. My wife was the only person of color in the place. We don't think about race. We just enjoy friendly people. Same when we were living in Germany. Everyone seemed to like my wife....and she liked them.

I'm MAGA.....my skin color doesn't matter....and shouldn't matter.

Do you have your Biden approved ID saying you're officially black? Biden thinks he gets to decide, and he's Prez.

Forum List

Back