Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?

how was Ian worse?
Worsening extreme weather events attributable to climate change is consistent with climatological predictions, but denied by ideologues.

Over less than 22 hours, from Monday to Tuesday, Ian got 67% stronger, the National Hurricane Center said. That dramatic escalation fits the pattern of one of the characteristics of hurricanes that scientists have shown is linked to climate change.

In fact, the number of intensifying storms in the Atlantic and Eastern Pacific over the last 40 years has increased by 25%, according to data from the NHC analyzed by the Associated Press.

Denying science when ignorance exacts such a high cost is no way to go through life.

“Within the scientific community it’s a relatively well-accepted fact that as global temperatures increase,
extreme precipitation will very likely increase as well.”

Joao Teixeira, co-director of the Center for Climate Sciences at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory

How much worse was Ian because of AGW?
Percentage wise?

Worsening extreme weather events attributable to climate change is consistent with climatological predictions, but denied by ideologues.

Over less than 22 hours, from Monday to Tuesday, Ian got 67% stronger, the National Hurricane Center said. That dramatic escalation fits the pattern of one of the characteristics of hurricanes that scientists have shown is linked to climate change.

In fact, the number of intensifying storms in the Atlantic and Eastern Pacific over the last 40 years has increased by 25%, according to data from the NHC analyzed by the Associated Press.

Over less than 22 hours, from Monday to Tuesday, Ian got 67% stronger, the National Hurricane Center said.

How much stronger should it have gotten, without "climate change"?

Denying science when ignorance exacts such a high cost is no way to go through life.

“Within the scientific community it’s a relatively well-accepted fact that as global temperatures increase,

Joao Teixeira, co-director of the Center for Climate Sciences at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Pseudo-scientific, anecdotal, swill...."May" and "very likely" are speculation, not science.

You have absolutely ZERO testable and repeatable physical evidence for any of that, doomsday cultist.

you get conned every time. holy shit.

Pseudo-scientific, anecdotal, swill...."May" and "very likely" are speculation, not science.

You have absolutely ZERO testable and repeatable physical evidence for any of that, doomsday cultist.
"May" and "very likely" ARE terms of science and that you disagree simply shows you're unfamiliar with even the basics of the topic.

Warm moist air rising into cooler air WILL form cumulus clouds....There's no "may" or "likely" about it.

Testable, repeatable, quantifiable, and falsifiable.....That's how science works, doomsayer.
As I have stated here repeatedly, there are no proofs in the natural sciences. Therefore conclusions can only be stated as matters of probability.

I have no problem imagining a scenario in which warm moist air rising into cooler air will not form cumulus clouds. My refrigerator provides a handy demonstration of just that.

Last edited:
As I have stated here repeatedly, there are no proofs in the natural sciences. Therefore conclusions can only be stated as matters of probability.

I have not problem imagining a scenario in which warm moist air rising into cooler air will not form cumulus clouds. My refrigerator provides a handy demonstration of just that.
It wiill, though, form condensation every singe time, which is what a cloud is....Beside that, your refrigerator isn't the atmosphere, numbnutz.

Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?​

Self-interest is vanquishing irrational, dogmatic scientific denialism.

The monumental costs of ideologues perpetuating ignorance in the face of the unprecedented frequency of severe weather is inevitably, forcefully, confirming the irrefutable reality and dire consequences of global warming as predictions are realized.

E.g.,

So you have no intention of addressing the fact that the the Net Zero (GFANZ) seems to be falling apart? That the banks and institutional investors are not seeing a way to maintain their fiduciary responsibility, while at the same time adhering to these whacked out artificially created ESG metrics?

The only way around it, of course, is the same as it has historically been, authoritarianism. And we KNOW where that leads, genocide.

THAT IS, of course what you are pushing, MASS STARVATION, and MASS MURDER.

No, in fact, the person that is the ideologue, who wants to trash freedom and liberty, and destroy civilization here, is in fact, YOU.

Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?​

Self-interest is vanquishing irrational, dogmatic scientific denialism.

The monumental costs of ideologues perpetuating ignorance in the face of the unprecedented frequency of severe weather is inevitably, forcefully, confirming the irrefutable reality and dire consequences of global warming as predictions are realized.

E.g.,

There hasn't been an increase in hurricanes or their strength.....Ian is the first in about 15 years.

Yes, you clods deny science all the time.

Stop it.

I have no problem imagining a scenario in which warm moist air rising into cooler air will not form cumulus clouds. My refrigerator provides a handy demonstration of just that.

Tell that to J. Tuzo Wilson. What there isn't is evidentiary support for the theory of AGW.

There is evidentiary support for most of the other theories that are brought forth in science.

Tell that to J. Tuzo Wilson. What there isn't is evidentiary support for the theory of AGW.

There is evidentiary support for most of the other theories that are brought forth in science.
There is enough evidence that almost every scientist on the planet accepts it. Or do you believe they are lying? And if so, I would ask: where is the evidence for THAT?

unfortunately for liberals who are desperate to deflect from the horrible Biden chaos no scientist living or dead had ever discovered any proof that climate change is man made

Lets put it this way…

No Scientist living or dead has ever provided proof that flat earth conservative deniers are willing to accept

There is enough evidence that almost every scientist on the planet accepts it. Or do you believe they are lying? And if so, I would ask: where is the evidence for THAT?

No, there isn't. There are computer models only.

Models are not data.

Again, my apologies, what evidence?

Forum List

Back