Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?

Try not to infer stupid things, DURP, but.. Historical fact says hurricane season here runs from June through November. And:

Your claim is the fact that two storms hit is significant. It isn't. Furthermore they are not more powerful than storms from the past. If a hurricane with the power of the 1935 Labor Day, or Camille were to hit today, you would see unequalled destruction.

The climate fraudsters ignore the past because it PROVES they are lying swine.

Yes we can

If you are more concerned with short term standard of living over long term survival, you are one sick SOB

You don't care that millions will die for the possibility that the global temperature will be lowered ONE DEGREE, in 100 years.....maybe. That is the STATED goal. Talk about a clueless moron.

YOU are it.

Your claim is the fact that two storms hit is significant. It isn't.
That was in fact your assumption, not my claim. Nevertheless, those two storms were "significant" according to the source I later provided. You, otoh, just spout shit pulled straight from your ass and expect everyone to take you seriously, time and again.. Grow up.

You don't care that millions will die for the possibility that the global temperature will be lowered ONE DEGREE, in 100 years.....maybe. That is the STATED goal. Talk about a clueless moron.

YOU are it.

You don’t care if millions are dying globally from famine

As long as you protect the profits of Big Oil

they are not more powerful than storms from the past. If a hurricane with the power of the 1935 Labor Day, or Camille were to hit today, you would see unequalled destruction.

The climate fraudsters ignore the past because it PROVES they are lying swine.
Some FOX news for ya, child:
What? You mean such costs are regularly compared in terms of today's $?! That 1935 Labor Day one actually ended up costing like nothing?!
Quick, deny it! Deny it all like crazy!

Yes we can

If you are more concerned with short term standard of living over long term survival, you are one sick SOB
Your end-of-world fears never come true

I know libs say they have to take proactive steps now because next year, or tomorrow will be too late

But I aint buying it

EVERYONE must make sacrifices

Especially those who profit off of BIG OIL

When I see the big politicians who tell us “little people” how much of our standard of living we must sacrifice, show any willingness to lower their standards of living, even to the level that we “little people” now enjoy, then maybe we can begin to have this conversation.

As long as they continue to live higher than any of us, while telling us we must sacrifice and live even lower, then they can just go fuck themselves. And you too.

Last edited:
Some FOX news for ya, child:
What? You mean such costs are regularly compared in terms of today's $?! That 1935 Labor Day one actually ended up costing like nothing?!
Quick, deny it! Deny it all like crazy!

Yeah, look at the population densities dumbass. the only reason why the 1935 storm did less damage is because THERE WAS NOTHING THERE!

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back