Zone1 Are many Christians acting very un-Christian like?

The Christian right’s unwarranted opposition to addressing the fact of climate change and other environmental issues is likewise un-Christian.

Now you are just running around avoiding what I posted since you KNOW you can't address any of it.

I am non-religious yet I see that Climate Crisis claims is a massive lie which I have repeatedly addressed with hard baseline data which is never addressed at all anywhere.

Your one-sided attack on religious folks over environmental issues is silly since it is example of your overt bigotry that other groups have contributed to its problems which you seem to overlook.

And yet the left is the side trying to shut down opposing speech.

Get back to me when lefty speeches are being disrupted on a regular basis.
This is not about left or right politics. This is about religion. It is about God, not a politicain rom either side.
Your focus appears to be on politics and not God. That will never work out.

By "immigrants" you mean people who broke the law and entered the country ILLEGALLY.

Nobody cares about the opinion of the America haters. You are a cancer in this country
Do you think Jesus Christ would be in Washington figuring ways to keep people in need at the border from entering the US.

Heck no. He would be at the border helping those in need.

It's not, it's literally quoting the person making the statement.

If you're unable, or unwilling, to answer, that speaks more about you than it does about me.

No, it is the WAY you respond to people is your problem and yes, it IS a Loaded Question because it was a response to this:

Death Angel writes:

"Either of you. In what way can you compare Christianity to the Taliban?

What remains of Christianity in this nation is the ONLY thing holding this country together.

It is the homosexual lobby that is ripping this country apart".

===

You avoided answering his question and statement and didn't correct his errors either because you are NOT responding honestly.

Instead you make a new question while ignoring everything he wrote.

From the link you didn't read:

Such questions may be used as a rhetorical tool: the question attempts to limit direct replies to be those that serve the questioner's agenda.

You are not here to debate but to play games.

:rolleyes:

No, it is the WAY you respond to people is your problem and yes, it IS a Loaded Question because it was a response to this:

Death Angel writes:

"Either of you. In what way can you compare Christianity to the Taliban?

What remains of Christianity in this nation is the ONLY thing holding this country together.

It is the homosexual lobby that is ripping this country apart".

===

You avoided answering his question and statement and didn't correct his errors either because you are NOT responding honestly.

Instead you make a new question while ignoring everything he wrote.

From the link you didn't read:

You are not here to debate but to play games.

:rolleyes:
I answered his question, you just don't like it.

That's all that is.

I answered his question, you just don't like it.

That's all that is.

I made it clear that I didn't agree with him how did you fail to understand this I wrote for you:

You answered his post with a he he he.... ha ha .... QUESTION!!!

Can you spell out exactly how Christianity is holding [America] together?

That was your entire post you aren't fooling me on the ignore list you go don't want to deal with stridently dishonest people like you.

Like I pointed out already you don't debate.....

Do you think Jesus Christ would be in Washington figuring ways to keep people in need at the border from entering the US.

Wrong. The Scripture instructs Christians to obey the laws of the land. Therefore, Jesus wouldn't be helping people break the law.

He would serve them bread and fish, then give them plane tickets for the trip back home.

Wrong. The Scripture instructs Christians to obey the laws of the land. Therefore, Jesus wouldn't be helping people break the law.
Please provide scripture you are referring to. Jesus did not obey the laws of the land he lived in. That was the excuse used to crucify Jesus.
Romans 15:2-3 “ We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord. For even Christ didn’t live to please himself. As the Scriptures say, “The insults of those who insult you, O God, have fallen on me.” 2. Isaiah 58:10-11 “ Feed the hungry, and help those in trouble. Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon.

Please provide scripture you are referring to. Jesus did not obey the laws of the land he lived in. That was the excuse used to crucify Jesus.
Romans 15:2-3 “ We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord. For even Christ didn’t live to please himself. As the Scriptures say, “The insults of those who insult you, O God, have fallen on me.” 2. Isaiah 58:10-11 “ Feed the hungry, and help those in trouble. Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon.
Jesus kept the Jewish laws and the Roman laws.

Are many Christians acting very un-Christian like?
That's it Fudd, you focus on that while the rest of the country focuses on the real issue of whether any of you on the left are even acting as Americans and not of being anarchist treasonous infiltrating traitors!

The fundies are becoming the American taliban that aim to silence anyone that disagrees with their narrow beliefs
SURE, Storm! Must be why it was the DEMOCRATS who oppressed free speech about our elections, it is the DEMOCRATS who oppress conservative views on Twitter, it was DEMOCRATS who conspire to oppress any dissenting opinions ever on college campuses, and it is DEMOCRATS who doxx, ban and harass anyone in the media or education fields who think for themselves!

Those who advocate for disadvantaging and discriminating against gay and transgender Americans certainly are.
Interesting. So, in other words, Christians who abide by the solemn values established over the past 20 centuries that homosexuality is a sin against st God are just bad Christians?

Agree. However, nothing there about breaking immigration laws.

Jesus kept the Jewish laws and the Roman laws.
No he did not. Let the Romans determine whether he kept their law. They crucified him for treason. Jewish law is the law of the Jewish religion not a Jewish state. Jesus broke one of the key "laws" of judism - he broke the Sabbath. Jesus ultimately saw the laws of God over rides any law made by man. You follow the laws of the land unless they contradict the laws of God.

Should a Christian in Germany in 1930 follow the laws Hitler advocated for his country. Hell no. I mean hell no because that is where you would end up.

Last edited:
That's it Fudd, you focus on that while the rest of the country focuses on the real issue of whether any of you on the left are even acting as Americans and not of being anarchist treasonous infiltrating traitors!

SURE, Storm! Must be why it was the DEMOCRATS who oppressed free speech about our elections, it is the DEMOCRATS who oppress conservative views on Twitter, it was DEMOCRATS who conspire to oppress any dissenting opinions ever on college campuses, and it is DEMOCRATS who doxx, ban and harass anyone in the media or education fields who think for themselves!

Interesting. So, in other words, Christians who abide by the solemn values established over the past 20 centuries that homosexuality is a sin against st God are just bad Christians?
God first, Politics after. Freak cannot do that. God will judge you by your actions, not he political party you belong to.
Those who cannot see that members within each political party vary widely on their religous beliefs. Every party has memebers of many faiths and athiests.
Freak, you need to focus on God not politics. It will help you.

Forum List

Back