Zone1 Are many Christians acting very un-Christian like?

Becoming?
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The fundies are becoming the American taliban that aim to silence anyone that disagrees with their narrow beliefs that aim to control our lives. These people must be stopped.
thread easily destroyed

Last edited:
We could replace religion in your little dissertation with progressivism and call it a synonym.

Indeed.

Where God's religion and influence are forced out, Satan fills the resulting void. It may not look like what we expect a religion to look like, but modern “progressivism” certainly is, or at least is heavily influenced by, Satan's religion.

Last edited:
The Bible condemns those lifestyles which is what religious people would avoid if they wanted to maintain their way of religious life.

Meanwhile we live under a SECULAR government thus religion isn't supposed to be able to dictate what we should do to them which is for Jesus to decide.

I despise their overt effort to push gay and transgender lifestyles into the schools and onto society in general which is why I think they are scum and why there is an understandable growing blowback to their vileness as they are trampling their garbage onto the children lives with their unpopular alternative lifestyle that only a few people would ever accept.
It’s not just gay and transgender Americans, the Christian right’s racism and bigotry directed toward immigrants is clearly un-Christian.

It’s not just gay and transgender Americans, the Christian right’s racism and bigotry directed toward immigrants is clearly un-Christian.

I see that you ignored the bibles position on wayward people which isn't surprising given your past history on partisan viewpoints that allows you to ignore your own camp doing some of the same things.

I see that you are not going to be honest here oh by the way I am not making excuses since no one is completely free of sin no matter how hard they try which YOU should reflect on.

Violating a woman’s right to privacy is likewise un-Christian, jeopardizing the health and lives of women.

Yet despite that those SAME women at the 99% rate abort within first 16 weeks which indicate the few sick feminist leftists demand for abortion on demand is irrational and should be dismissed.

Taxpayers have the right to demand no abortion payments for women who fails to be responsible for their failures to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place you should NOT be allowed to be two faced about it.

The hypocrisy is too much.

Violating a woman’s right to privacy is likewise un-Christian, jeopardizing the health and lives of women.

I think it's been firmly establish that, when it comes to medical decisions, there is no protected right to privacy, for men or for women.

no-jab-no-job.jpg

I would have no problem and would fully support a Constitutional Amendment that provides one, for BOTH sexes, but it's no use pretending that one exists when it clearly does not.

th

You forgot to include the illegal in front of immigrants when making your statement... but then that would contradict your narrative of how you describe the group, namely Christians, who you hate wouldn't it.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I see that you ignored the bibles position on wayward people which isn't surprising given your past history on partisan viewpoints that allows you to ignore your own camp doing some of the same things.

I see that you are not going to be honest here oh by the way I am not making excuses since no one is completely free of sin no matter how hard they try which YOU should reflect on.
The Christian right’s unwarranted opposition to addressing the fact of climate change and other environmental issues is likewise un-Christian.

Either of you. In what way can you compare Christianity to the Taliban?

What remains of Christianity in this nation is the ONLY thing holding this country together.

It is the homosexual lobby that is ripping this country apart
Can you spell out exactly how Christianity is holding [America] together?

By "immigrants" you mean people who broke the law and entered the country ILLEGALLY.

Nobody cares about the opinion of the America haters. You are a cancer in this country

Forum List

Back