Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

It's possible, we all have that potential IF we choose.

But, there is one major difference between us and Jesus. He was 100% perfect. Every person born after Adam and Eve were born into/with sin and into a fallen state.

Adam and Eve were perfect when they were created but chose to go against what God instructed them to do. While I do believe living a without sinning is possible, I don't believe anyone will live up to that potential.....So, possible but not probable.

I think you have not read your bible as it shows you have no free will. Let me help educate you on your vile god.

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

So as God did you tell yourself that?

Actually it's a lowering of the standard and there will be predictable surprises from normalizing the deviance to the standard.

But it's ok because most people won't recognize it or care.
No it is called equality. It is call pushing back against discrimination. What "predictable surprises" are you referring to? What hysterical slippery slope horrors are you alluding to? Standards change as we evolve and learn. Try breaking free of the quagmire of ignorance and logical fallacies like your appeal to tradition and evolve - if you can

So the solution to gayness is for heterosexuals to stop populating.

I reject your view.

I do not think you can reference anything to back your overpopulation idea, as people who are reproducing have no way of changing their DNA or sperm and egg to suit the population numbers.

Regards
DL
Lol of course you reject it . It's what you do. Ya can't teach those who think they know everything. Lol

Your mind went straight to it, :laughing0301:
You mean, straight to the topic. So did yours. It is literally what you were talking about. Do you think you just burned anyone but yourself? You didn't.

So, do you have daily urges to suck dick?

Let's say: no.

well, it looks like not all urges are equal then, eh?

Is there a I like chocolate malt instead of vanilla malt gene?

For the vast majority of homosexuals it's a preference. Preferences can change. I have seen it happen.
Your statements are based on what research Sherlock?

I did not say that gay families were perfect or that the children never have problems. The issue is whether children suffer low self esteem because the have same sex parents. You have not been able to show how or why that might be. You're just taking shots in the dark
Why would they have low self esteem? You are projecting your own issues.

It's possible, we all have that potential IF we choose.

But, there is one major difference between us and Jesus. He was 100% perfect. Every person born after Adam and Eve were born into/with sin and into a fallen state.

Adam and Eve were perfect when they were created but chose to go against what God instructed them to do. While I do believe living a without sinning is possible, I don't believe anyone will live up to that potential.....So, possible but not probable.
Lilith would disagree with Adam being perfect...

Holy fucking shit! You just don't get it! More likely you are just playing stupid. Yes morals are decided by society . And present day society has decided that acts that harm others are immoral. .Child sexual abuse harms children. Sexual attraction between consenting adults harms no one . Are you really that stupid or are you just playing a sick and depraved game here?
Sexual Attraction between consenting adults harm no one? Really? That's not what the facts conclude. Scientific studies conclude that a homosexual lifestyle is more dangerous than smoking in relation to a shorter life span. Smoking takes an average of 7 years from the average lifespan........homosexuals average a 24 year shorter lifespan than heterosexuals.

Strange is it not that Liberals can pretend to care about the health risk to smokers and stick their noses up a person's keyster and demand that smoking be taxed to hell and back and regulated by the government because its dangerous, to hell with a persons right to privacy.........but something proven to be at least 3x more dangerous to the human body is ok and it would be against the constitution to attempt to regulate it because its a personal choice that hurts no one.....except the STDs spread to others etc., :dunno:

Last edited:
Stupid liar.
Yeah.....you debunked the hell out of that CDC study concerning STDS.....etc. LMAO :abgg2q.jpg: Again.....is there one liberal that has the mental capacity to defend their position void of acting like a 7th grade teenager? "I know you are..........but what am I....."? Really? I stand corrected. :smoochEE:

Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL
God isn't creating gays.

All human beings are "defective." We all have crosses to bear. It is HOW WE HANDLE our sexual sins that God judges.

This really isn't that hard, but you are at war with God. You look for anything you can exploit. You behave EXACTLY as the demons who rebelled against God and your fate is being determined NOW. REPENT or your future is certain, and only YOU are responsible

Forum List

Back