Are Democrats Destroying California?

That is bullshit.

When Reagan was Governor California was a great place to live, the economy was booming and people were streaming into the State.

Now there are about a thousand middle class people leaving the state every day. The state is turning into a shithole.

Nature has nothing to do with it. It is incompetent screwed up priority Democrat leadership.
AND YOU lived( as an adult in Calif during that time) & knew what was going on then ?)
You still live there and can help too explain the changes?

And hopefully the scumbag gets the book thrown at him full on. What does that have to do with Loser being a cowardly LOSER?
Many come thru Mexico. 10 million more since 2021 right thru Mexico. Not properly vetted, rushed into US interior. no country survives w/o border enforcement. Bad events like I posted are happening 100sof times per year but Censored hidden by MSM, FED or DEMWitted buffoons. the embedded criminals will begin to act up when the free money runs out. You seem happy about this border swarm. //

Last edited:
Many come thru Mexico. 10 million more since 2021 right thru Mexico. Not properly vetted, rushed into US interior. no country survives w/o border enforcement. Bad events like I posted are happening 100sof times per year but Censored hidden by MSM, FED or DEMWitted buffoons. the embedded criminals will begin to act up when the free money runs out. You seem happy about this border swarm. Been awhile since your melting pot or assimilate posts show up.//

There is no place called “Mexifornia,” you infantile idiot.
hahaha…did I call it or what?
This dude is so terrified of being truthful.
This is todays emotional ignorance.

D21B379C-0CD7-4268-922D-CD4386C07065.jpeg

Ive lived in California most of my life and I've witnessed the decline. Democrats have no one else to blame. They have mostly been in charge. Sure, relatively its STILL a great place to live, because it used to be a Fantastic place to live.
You cant convince me otherwise. Ive seen SF turn to shit. much much much more dangerous place to live as well as all the other cities.
You cant explain why people are leaving can you? We have the best weather, a beautiful ocean, it should be the ideal place to start a business! but many businesses are giving up and shut down because of loss due to crime. It's been a leadership problem going back years of Democrat policies and now we are reaping the results.
Businesses aren't leaving just because of crime, it's also fuel prices, taxes, environmental restrictions, insane government policies that are anti-business and many other things. The democrats who have been running California since Pete Wilson was defeated have cooked and eaten the golden goose. You can't say Arnold was a Republican, as soon as the Democrats started criticizing him, he rolled over and played dead for them.

Businesses aren't leaving just because of crime, it's also fuel prices, taxes, environmental restrictions, insane government policies that are anti-business and many other things. The democrats who have been running California since Pete Wilson was defeated have cooked and eaten the golden goose. You can't say Arnold was a Republican, as soon as the Democrats started criticizing him, he rolled over and played dead for them.
ILLEGALS…..The elephant in the room that sensitive scared pussies never want to talk about… Nobody decent and sane wants to send their children to school with Mexicos’s people. Nobody decent and sane wants to live among Mexico’s people…if we did we all would have moved to Mexico years ago and bought homes on the beach for $150K.

Unkotare

Well I know one Irish pub and Lunch place in Oakland, who has to shut down because their customers cant park without having their windows smashed out. A successful business who does not have the protection to even do business.

Forum List

Back