Zone1 Are Agnostics The Non-Binaries Of Religion?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just wondering because either situation deals with confused people who don't know what they are lol no offense to any agnostics btw, that's just what it made me think of. 😆

Two completely different things.

Agnostics don't believe in any supernatural entities, because there simply is no hard proof any of them exist.

NonBinary don't believe there is anything such as "male" or "female", and all humans are "fluid".......meaning they can CHOOSE what biological sex they are.

Just wondering because either situation deals with confused people who don't know what they are lol no offense to any agnostics btw, that's just what it made me think of. 😆
I guess it depends on what you mean by "agnostic". The actual definition refers to the perspective that we can't know for sure if gods exists or not. It really doesn't specify specific beliefs. A person can be agnostic and still have faith.

But like so many contentious terms, it gets dumbed down to something different. In this case, most people think "agnostic" means "undecided". Not sure if that make someone "non-binary" or what.

Two completely different things.

Agnostics don't believe in any supernatural entities, because there simply is no hard proof any of them exist.

NonBinary don't believe there is anything such as "male" or "female", and all humans are "fluid".......meaning they can CHOOSE what biological sex they are.

Can't you choose your beliefs though? And I thought that agnostics weren't sure if there was a God.

That's not an accurate description. An agnostic is a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

Can't you choose your beliefs though? And I thought that agnostics weren't sure if there was a God.
I think you are correct. Atheists are firm believers that there is no God. Agnostics don't care because they aren't sure. Yet, you will find them attending churches because they are still open minded. Atheists are ideologs and are never open minded.

Why would you call them confused?

I tell ya what Agnostics are: A lot cooler and multiples less annoying than militant Atheists and Jehovah's Witnesses.

They respect others' points of view.

Oh well because they don't know what they believe in.
You're missing the point. Agnostics believe that the existence of gods can't be proven. That's what they believe. And they know what they believe. Therefore your conjecture is nonsense.

That's what I said, you're just using a different word to describe it.
Not really.

Agnostic: person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena.

You're missing the point. Agnostics believe that the existence of gods can't be proven. That's what they believe. And they know what they believe. Therefore your conjecture is nonsense.
Actually the definition of agnostics I found used the word "God" not "gods."

Apparently even agnostics aren't dumb enough to believe there might be gods.

Last edited:
Wrong. That's Atheists.

Atheists say there is no God; Agnostics say they don't know one way or the other and are much less judgemental.

F'rinstance: I can explain to an Agnostic why I believe in God and they'd say: "Okay, I can understand that."

Tell the same thing to an Atheist and they'd be calling me a liar and trying to explain away my life experiences in a Hail Mary to deny God

at all costs no matter what.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back