April 4th Iranian attack on Israel, which response is best?

No you don’t. You support war because you think it’s right. It’s never right. This is what you should learn. Maybe some day.

Please change your screen name. I detest liars.
just cause you can't get your head wrapped around 'peace through strength', doesn't mean i have to comply with your request.

just cause you can't get your head wrapped around 'peace through strength', doesn't mean i have to comply with your request.
There you go again.

That “peace through strength“ belief is the thinking of a kindergartener. Do you really believe all these wars and interventions was about peace thrust strength?

You might ask the Libyans, Serbs, Iraqis, Syrians, Yemenis, and Ukrainians if that was the strategy? To say nothing of the numerous coups the CIA has committed.

You haven’t learned our government does these horrendous things to enrich big corporations and empower itself.

There you go again.

That “peace through strength“ belief is the thinking of a kindergartener. Do you really believe all these wars and interventions was about peace thrust strength?

You might ask the Libyans, Serbs, Iraqis, Syrians, Yemenis, and Ukrainians if that was the strategy? To say nothing of the numerous coups the CIA has committed.
oh i bet it was the strategy. one that doesn't always work, in a competitive world.
You haven’t learned our government does these horrendous things to enrich big corporations and empower itself.
funny, i thought they were doing this to empower the people. you know, through free press and elections and such. they may appear semi-flawed sometimes, but they do work.

Since 1979, Iran has vowed the destruction of Israel.

Prior to that, Persia had excellent relations with that country.

oh i bet it was the strategy. one that doesn't always work, in a competitive world.

funny, i thought they were doing this to empower the people. you know, through free press and elections and such. they may appear semi-flawed sometimes, but they do work.
How have multiple wars and coups worldwide helped the American people? Can you please be specific?

Forum List

Back