Iranian Attack Expected on Israel in Next Two Days

You are one of the few who actually understand how “Intelligence Agencies” work. They always tip their hat with some “newsworthy” announcement and pretend that they already know who the antagonist is before he/she/it strikes. All the while hiding the fact that they (the “Intelligence Agency”) is the actual perpetrator. It's like clockwork but 99.99% of the world's population falls for it EVERY, SINGLE, TIME!!!

Biden and the warmongering suits of D.C. (and the ignorant puppets who follow and believe them) need a war, and they need oil and other natural resources. Time to attack Iran!!
….and a double-win: they can blame the Jews for it, and win the Muslim swing state of Michigan.

Israel is preparing for a direct attack from Iran on southern or northern Israel as soon as the next 24 to 48 hours, according to a person familiar with the matter. A person briefed by the Iranian leadership, however, said that while plans to attack are being discussed, no final decision has been made.

Iran has publicly threatened to retaliate for an attack last week in Damascus, Syria, that Tehran said was an Israeli airstrike on a diplomatic building. The strike killed top Iranian military officials, including a senior member of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ elite Quds Force.

Earlier this week, U.S. intelligence reports showed that an attack on Israeli assets by Iran or its proxies could be imminent, but a source says it now appears that the attack could be within Israel’s borders.

A U.S. official with knowledge of the matter said Thursday that American intelligence reports indicate an Iranian retaliatory strike within days, “possibly on Israeli soil” as opposed to Israeli interests elsewhere.

Fullscreen button

All I know is that if I was going to attack an adversary, I'd certainly broadcast it well ahead of time.

Maybe 2 days is the new 2-weeks.

The French are taking it seriously.

French Ministry of Foreign Affairs says that due to the risk of military escalation in the Middle East:

• French citizens are advised to avoid all travel to Iran, Lebanon, Israel and the Palestinian Territories in the coming days.
  • The families of diplomats are leaving Tehran
  • French civil servant missions in these same countries are banned.

frightening

Israel is preparing for a direct attack from Iran on southern or northern Israel as soon as the next 24 to 48 hours, according to a person familiar with the matter. A person briefed by the Iranian leadership, however, said that while plans to attack are being discussed, no final decision has been made.

Iran has publicly threatened to retaliate for an attack last week in Damascus, Syria, that Tehran said was an Israeli airstrike on a diplomatic building. The strike killed top Iranian military officials, including a senior member of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ elite Quds Force.

Earlier this week, U.S. intelligence reports showed that an attack on Israeli assets by Iran or its proxies could be imminent, but a source says it now appears that the attack could be within Israel’s borders.

A U.S. official with knowledge of the matter said Thursday that American intelligence reports indicate an Iranian retaliatory strike within days, “possibly on Israeli soil” as opposed to Israeli interests elsewhere.

Fullscreen button

All I know is that if I was going to attack an adversary, I'd certainly broadcast it well ahead of time.

Maybe 2 days is the new 2-weeks.

The French are taking it seriously.

French Ministry of Foreign Affairs says that due to the risk of military escalation in the Middle East:

• French citizens are advised to avoid all travel to Iran, Lebanon, Israel and the Palestinian Territories in the coming days.
  • The families of diplomats are leaving Tehran
  • French civil servant missions in these same countries are banned.

frightening

Such laughable nonsense. The only threats come from the religious maniacs in charge of Iran. Go peddle this nonsense to someone else.

It's not nonsense. I have watched the threats very carefully. By 2005 the Israelis were saying they were going to bomb Iran and the Saudis would let them use their airspace. During the Obama administration Netyanjahu spoke to Congress several times to convince them that Israel was in danger.

Don't you remember Netyanjahu's drawing of his roadrunner bomb?

Forum List

Back