Apparently Justice Scalia was a smoker

Anybody who refuses to live healthy eat healthy exercise healthy will get what they deserve.

That's low, even for you
no. Its a fact.

If you sit around snacking, KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE DIABETES AND HEART PROBLEMS, PLUS the only physical activity you have is pulling a trigger on a fire stick at a Texaco ranch, then you get what is expected.

ON TOP OF ALL THAT, he was a smoker :smoke:

Last edited:
With all those alleged ailments, why did the government order him embalmed without telling the family or allowing an autopsy?
every news story i seen said the family did not want an autopsy...

Yeah, but Tispy has no problem with just making shit up whenever reality doesn't match what she wants to believe.
she is known for that in the pot threads too...

I rarely smoke pot, but our pot laws are fucking ridiculous.

I'm down with a society establishing that a certain level of harm is too much for society to bear. Look at the price China paid for its epidemic opium addictions before the Opium Wars. But once you've established your threshold for *acceptable* harm, a level of harm that is legal....then anything that is less harmful would also be legal.

In what world is pot more dangerous than alcohol?

Anybody who refuses to live healthy eat healthy exercise healthy will get what they deserve.

That's low, even for you
What, telling the truth about living healthy as opposed to healthy life styles is "low"? Be a drunk or do drugs or eat only chocolate and so forth will lead to the end a person deserves. The justice could have preserved the court's GOP majority into the next term. Now he has guaranteed the Senate will go Dem.

Er, no. He could have eaten/exercised/not smoked and still croaked at age 79. You cannot prove otherwise.
Er, yes. And you cannot prove that he would not have lived longer. The point is the odds would have favored him if he had favored himself with good diet, good exercise, good weight control, and good god quit smoking.

Jim Fixx, fitness advocate and expert, died of a heart attack at age 59. There are no guarantees.

Scalia lived his lifestyle as he wished, as he enjoyed. Can't fault him for that. It is of no matter that you think he should have had a different lifestyle.
Jim had a bad heart, which was not discovered until after his death. Did have Scalia have a bad heart?

That's low, even for you
What, telling the truth about living healthy as opposed to healthy life styles is "low"? Be a drunk or do drugs or eat only chocolate and so forth will lead to the end a person deserves. The justice could have preserved the court's GOP majority into the next term. Now he has guaranteed the Senate will go Dem.

Er, no. He could have eaten/exercised/not smoked and still croaked at age 79. You cannot prove otherwise.
Er, yes. And you cannot prove that he would not have lived longer. The point is the odds would have favored him if he had favored himself with good diet, good exercise, good weight control, and good god quit smoking.

Jim Fixx, fitness advocate and expert, died of a heart attack at age 59. There are no guarantees.

Scalia lived his lifestyle as he wished, as he enjoyed. Can't fault him for that. It is of no matter that you think he should have had a different lifestyle.
Anecdotal evidence much Sugar Shorts :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:

That's low, even for you

It's a new low in Starkey-hood

With all those alleged ailments, why did the government order him embalmed without telling the family or allowing an autopsy?

Yeah, but Tispy has no problem with just making shit up whenever reality doesn't match what she wants to believe.

I'm down with a society establishing that a certain level of harm is too much for society to bear. Look at the price China paid for its epidemic opium addictions before the Opium Wars. But once you've established your threshold for *acceptable* harm, a level of harm that is legal....then anything that is less harmful would also be legal.

The world of the low or no information voter, apparently, similar to the world of CrusaderFrank.

That's low, even for you
no. Its a fact.

If you sit around snacking, KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE DIABETES AND HEART PROBLEMS, PLUS the only physical activity you have is pulling a trigger on a fire stick at a Texaco ranch, then you get what is expected.

No, that's just fucking vile and low
ummm..... no its the truth. The reason i started this thread. The guy, through his lousy libertarain lifestyle has virtually guaranteed a Dem SCOTUS :afro:

You saw that, ON TOP OF ALL HIS OTHER DIRE ILLNESS', He was a smoker :smoke: as well? :eusa_doh:

The world of the low or no information voter, apparently, similar to the world of CrusaderFrank.

Well at least Trump gave Frank a shout out last night.

That's low, even for you
no. Its a fact.

Know whats vile and hackery of the LOWEST order? Your siggie :rofl:

mWXN32R.jpg

That's low, even for you
no. Its a fact.

mWXN32R.jpg

Quoting Hillary is vile only because she lied about the Benghazi attack

It was also reported that Scalia dismissed his security detail. But, there's no way to confirm that, since he's dead.
im sure they asked the detail if that was true...because if he didnt and he was smothered then those guys did not do very good job......

in tipsys 1940's world....

That's low, even for you
no. Its a fact.

mWXN32R.jpg

It shows your "party before country" mindset Frank57

4,600+ die in BushCo's ill-advised, EXPENSIVE, foreign adventure (Obama and Sanders were against it BTW) yet not a peep from you.

and then there's your fk'd up world. Stay there.

just saw this today

given his other ailments- Obesity and the resultant diabetes, that was a recipe for disaster.

Scalia's death probably linked to many health problems, doctor says
Antonin Scalia suffered from coronary artery disease, obesity and diabetes, among other ailments that probably contributed to the justice's sudden death, according to a letter from the Supreme Court's doctor.
The letter dated Feb. 16 said Scalia's many "significant medical conditions led to his death," Ponton said.

In the letter, Monahan listed more than a half-dozen ailments, including sleep apnea, degenerative joint disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and high blood pressure. Scalia also was a smoker, the letter said.

Had he stopped smoking (like everyone in my family did) and ate a better diet and perhaps did some activities, like the First Ladies Lets Move program Let's Move!, instead of say- standing around shooting guns (not very athletic M14 Shooter Wildman ) he might've lived longer and not forced the Repubs to abandon doing therir PAID jobs again. :banghead:

Ironic how they spazz-out over the FIRST LADY's fitness program and nutrition guidelines then die doing the exact opposite of what she put frwd :eusa_think:

Discuss...

and dammit...we had to pay his medical insurance. :eusa_whistle:

That's low, even for you
no. Its a fact.

mWXN32R.jpg

It shows your "party before country" mindset Frank57

4,600+ die in BushCo's ill-advised, EXPENSIVE, foreign adventure (Obama and Sanders were against it BTW) yet not a peep from you.
yeah, how is that party before country thingy you got there? I guess you'll be waving good bye when Trump takes over.

Forum List

Back