Apparently Justice Scalia was a smoker

The world of the low or no information voter, apparently, similar to the world of CrusaderFrank.
and then there's your fk'd up world. Stay there.
You can stay in your low information world, sure.
as long as you ain't there you got it. BTW, watch out for the water after I flush.
Your flush does not go up to where the rest of us live, only down and around to you and your kind.

The fact Scalia died the way he did because of how he lived.
too funny, are you a god? you have no idea what he died of because they didn't do an autopsy you stupid fk. AGainst the law btw. He was of a stature that mandated an autopsy. Funny how that didn't happen. I still like the pillow over his face. Yeah cause that's how everyone sleeps, in their clothes with a pillow pulled over their faces. I'm hoping the judge gets charged for violating the constitution.
On track again, huh? Good for you, and I am glad you listened to me. Do you good. :lol: There was no pillow over his face, a typical crazy-people meme with absolutely no credible evidence.

and then there's your fk'd up world. Stay there.
as long as you ain't there you got it. BTW, watch out for the water after I flush.
Your flush does not go up to where the rest of us live, only down and around to you and your kind.

too funny, are you a god? you have no idea what he died of because they didn't do an autopsy you stupid fk. AGainst the law btw. He was of a stature that mandated an autopsy. Funny how that didn't happen. I still like the pillow over his face. Yeah cause that's how everyone sleeps, in their clothes with a pillow pulled over their faces. I'm hoping the judge gets charged for violating the constitution.
On track again, huh? Good for you, and I am glad you listened to me. Do you good. :lol: There was no pillow over his face, a typical crazy-people meme with absolutely no credible evidence.
Yeah cause that's why it got reported right? hahaahahhhaha, The family didn't have authority to bypass the autopsy, but I know that doesn't bother you cause you enjoy making fun of the dead.

172866_600.jpg

Yeah cause that's why it got reported right? hahaahahhhaha, The family didn't have authority to bypass the autopsy, but I know that doesn't bother you cause you enjoy making fun of the dead.
A reported allegation is still an unfounded allegation. You have no credible evidence. Thanks for staying on OP.

Wow the butthurt is HUGE! on the Left!
That the death of Scalia is going to put the Senate in Dem hands next year?

The women voters are going to put on notice that a GOP president and senate is going to take away their rights. You know what happens when they feel threatened like that.

Anybody who refuses to live healthy eat healthy exercise healthy will get what they deserve.

One simple question for a simple person such as yourself. What, exactly does my life style or the life style of a Supreme Court Justice, have to do with you're chosen life style? Believe and trust what I say. I would not be influenced one bit if you died five minutes from now. What is the point you are making? If it is that someone and their lifestyle is killing them, how does that affect you? Seems to me that you are playing outside of the cage you live in. You Progs are always being critical of someone one else's life! What gives? Again, you drop dead now, this very minute, how does that affect me, now, this very minute? Go ahead and die, baby cakes!

The women voters are going to put on notice that a GOP president and senate is going to take away their rights. You know what happens when they feel threatened like that.

They can't appoint their 5th Progressive anti-2nd Amendment Judge, all they can do is wail and revel in Scalia's death.

Woe to our Progressives!

Anybody who refuses to live healthy eat healthy exercise healthy will get what they deserve.

One simple question for a simple person such as yourself. What, exactly does my life style or the life style of a Supreme Court Justice, have to do with you're chosen life style? Believe and trust what I say. I would not be influenced one bit if you died five minutes from now. What is the point you are making? If it is that someone and their lifestyle is killing them, how does that affect you? Seems to me that you are playing outside of the cage you live in. You Progs are always being critical of someone one else's life! What gives? Again, you drop dead now, this very minute, how does that affect me, now, this very minute? Go ahead and die, baby cakes!
I am straight on and you are lost. A fact is a fact: live like Scalia and take the chance of dying before your time. That you don't like that fact is your problem, one which I could care less about. :lol:

They can't appoint their 5th Progressive anti-2nd Amendment Judge, all they can do is wail and revel in Scalia's death. Woe to our Progressives!
Answered and dismissed. You will not see a conservative appointment for more than five years.

yep CrusaderFrank :eusa_whistle: :badgrin:
Frank, like HenryBHough, knows that Obama is going to call their bluff. And they are pissing mad.

They can't appoint their 5th Progressive anti-2nd Amendment Judge, all they can do is wail and revel in Scalia's death. Woe to our Progressives!
Answered and dismissed. You will not see a conservative appointment for more than five years.

We'll see who President Trump nominates

Frank, like HenryBHough, knows that Obama is going to call their bluff. And they are pissing mad.

Elections have consequences, Jake. Obama was a pure partisan douchebag who never even pretended to try to work with Republicans, he in fact called us "the enemy"

Payback is a barack

Elections have consequences, Jake. Obama was a pure partisan douchebag who never even pretended to try to work with Republicans, he in fact called us "the enemy"

Payback is a barack
he was right. Republicorp has done what since winning the mid-terms Frank57?

Obama will call McConnell's bluff.

Yes, elections have consequences, and Obama nominating SCOTUS candidates is one of those consequences.

Payback is a barack
he was right. Republicorp has done what since winning the mid-terms Frank57?

They put Barry on a budget called "Brutal sequester" that's why the deficits are falling

We'll see who President Trump nominates
8c94e900b7bf01333f9e005056a9545d
LOL! That's a good one! That's in Venezuela, right?

Forum List

Back