Do you have a PreExcisting problem, better go to Canada

Well under Obama Care you insurance over doubled and a $7500 deductible is in place. So yes you are covered if you can afford the deductible. If you can't, just die. The liberal solution.
Did you hear they are now even stating some breast cancer needs not be treated. They say it grows slow.

My breast cancer came back 2 x it is a fast growing cancer...I am older so my concern is not for me ,it is my son just starting his life in college, he has Juvenile Type 1 Diabetes , not the kind that he brought on to himself.

The insurance people were jerking us around with him, now they voted to get him off our insurance..
if you have insurance its Bullshit if they are jerking you around with this. ( IM not saying your story is bullshit, Im saying the actions of the insurance company are bullshit)
Type one although not a desirable diagnoses to hear when its your child, can be maintained with the insulin shots, blood sugar monitoring and watching what you/he eats, mostly carbs because they metabolize as sugars. But the insulin shots are not that expensive when you consider all things and I am surprised that there would even be a question, Ive never heard of this and I do deal with a few of our patients that are diabetic. the maintenance is not that expensive, the meter, the strips, syringes are only like 8 bucks for 100 ( 50units 1/2 inch needle) and then the insulin which is anywhere from 78.00 to 570.00 per bottle. ( 100ml)

Actually I heard the other provision they want to keep is kids can remain on parents insurance until 26. So, you obviously have not researched the GOP positions, just listened to pundits that want to scare you.

Am sorry you all have to deal with that. A friends daughter also has type 1, and is in college. It's no fun.
Well under Obama Care you insurance over doubled and a $7500 deductible is in place. So yes you are covered if you can afford the deductible. If you can't, just die. The liberal solution.
Did you hear they are now even stating some breast cancer needs not be treated. They say it grows slow.

My breast cancer came back 2 x it is a fast growing cancer...I am older so my concern is not for me ,it is my son just starting his life in college, he has Juvenile Type 1 Diabetes , not the kind that he brought on to himself.

The insurance people were jerking us around with him, now they voted to get him off our insurance..

Actually I heard the other provision they want to keep is kids can remain on parents insurance until 26. So, you obviously have not researched the GOP positions, just listened to pundits that want to scare you.

Am sorry you all have to deal with that. A friends daughter also has type 1, and is in college. It's no fun.

but its not that hard to manage.

It can be for some. Juvenile diabetes is not simple like type 2. She had to move back home, and go locally so her parents can be close when she is hospitalized. She has been numerous times. And she does eat properly.
Actually I heard the other provision they want to keep is kids can remain o
n parents insurance until 26. So, you obviously have not researched the GOP positions, just listened to pundits that want to scare you.

but its not that hard to manage.

Forum List

Back