Apparently Justice Scalia was a smoker

Scalia could have served another six years and protected the GOP majority on the Court. The Dems will take the Senate, and quite probably the WH, and will make sure the Court has a solid liberal majority. To think Scalia, if he cared about his family and his duty to America, could have prevented that by living into next year.

Scalia could have served another six years and protected the GOP majority on the Court. The Dems will take the Senate, and quite probably the WH, and will make sure the Court has a solid liberal majority. To think Scalia, if he cared about his family and his duty to America, could have prevented that by living into next year.
You don't get to live into next year when the white hut has you murdered.

You don't get to live into next year when the white hut has you murdered.
Sigh.

just saw this today

given his other ailments- Obesity and the resultant diabetes, that was a recipe for disaster.

Scalia's death probably linked to many health problems, doctor says
Antonin Scalia suffered from coronary artery disease, obesity and diabetes, among other ailments that probably contributed to the justice's sudden death, according to a letter from the Supreme Court's doctor.
The letter dated Feb. 16 said Scalia's many "significant medical conditions led to his death," Ponton said.

In the letter, Monahan listed more than a half-dozen ailments, including sleep apnea, degenerative joint disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and high blood pressure. Scalia also was a smoker, the letter said.

Had he stopped smoking (like everyone in my family did) and ate a better diet and perhaps did some activities, like the First Ladies Lets Move program Let's Move!, instead of say- standing around shooting guns (not very athletic M14 Shooter Wildman ) he might've lived longer and not forced the Repubs to abandon doing therir PAID jobs again. :banghead:

Ironic how they spazz-out over the FIRST LADY's fitness program and nutrition guidelines then die doing the exact opposite of what she put frwd :eusa_think:

Discuss...
He still made 79. Not bad.
If he was a dem he'd have OD'd at fifty.
That would explain all the CONspiracy theories claiming he was killed. :clap2:

^ that

Thank goodness for Scalia's libertarian lifestyle lol

Smokers die with a pillow over their faces?
lolol

that was discounted ystrdy

You got a non- rw kool aid site link?

No it wasn't.
ummm..... you didn't supply a link like I asked you kid. Why not?

You didn't ask me to.
look 3-lines up :banghead:

Besides, people shouldn't have to ask you for a link kid. You should provide it at the outset. Thats what adults do :)

Smokers die with a pillow over their faces?
lolol

No it wasn't.

You didn't ask me to.

Besides, people shouldn't have to ask you for a link kid. You should provide it at the outset. Thats what adults do :)

I see you all are still incapable of posting without insults.

lolol

No it wasn't.

You didn't ask me to.

I see you all are still incapable of posting without insults.
I didn't insult you kid, I pointed-out your lack of reading skills

Anybody who refuses to live healthy eat healthy exercise healthy will get what they deserve.

That's low, even for you
What, telling the truth about living healthy as opposed to healthy life styles is "low"? Be a drunk or do drugs or eat only chocolate and so forth will lead to the end a person deserves. The justice could have preserved the court's GOP majority into the next term. Now he has guaranteed the Senate will go Dem.

Anybody who refuses to live healthy eat healthy exercise healthy will get what they deserve.

That's low, even for you
What, telling the truth about living healthy as opposed to healthy life styles is "low"? Be a drunk or do drugs or eat only chocolate and so forth will lead to the end a person deserves. The justice could have preserved the court's GOP majority into the next term. Now he has guaranteed the Senate will go Dem.

Er, no. He could have eaten/exercised/not smoked and still croaked at age 79. You cannot prove otherwise.

That's low, even for you

Er, no. He could have eaten/exercised/not smoked and still croaked at age 79. You cannot prove otherwise.
Er, yes. And you cannot prove that he would not have lived longer. The point is the odds would have favored him if he had favored himself with good diet, good exercise, good weight control, and good god quit smoking.

That's low, even for you

Er, yes. And you cannot prove that he would not have lived longer. The point is the odds would have favored him if he had favored himself with good diet, good exercise, good weight control, and good god quit smoking.

Jim Fixx, fitness advocate and expert, died of a heart attack at age 59. There are no guarantees.

Scalia lived his lifestyle as he wished, as he enjoyed. Can't fault him for that. It is of no matter that you think he should have had a different lifestyle.

Forum List

Back