ANOREXIA

ANXIETY

AORTIC ANEURYSM

ARRHYTHMIA

ARTHRITIS

ASTHMA

ATRIAL FIBRILLATION

ATRIAL FLUTTER

ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER (ADHD)

AUTISM

BARIATRIC SURGERY

BASAL CELL CARCINOMA

BERGER’S DISEASE

BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERTORPHY

BIPOLAR DISORDER

BLOOD CLOT

BLOOD PRESSURE

BRADYARRHYTHMIAS

BREAST CANCER

BRONCHIECTASIS

BRONCHITIS (CHRONIC)

BULIMIA

BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCK

CANCER

CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE

CELIAC DISEASE

CEREBRAL ANEURYSM

CEREBRAL EMBOLISM

CEREBRAL PALSY

CEREBRAL THROMBOSIS

CHARCOT MARIE TOOTH DISEASE

CHOLESTEROL

CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE (COPD)

CHOLITIS (ULCERATIVE)

CLAUDICATION

COLON CANCER

COLON POLYPS

CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE (CHF)

CORONARY BYPASS

CROHN’S DISEASE

DEPRESSION (MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER, CLINICAL DEPRESSION AND CHRONIC DEPRESSION)

DIABETES TYPE 2

DIABETES TYPE 1

DIGESTIVE TRACT DISORDER

DISABLED

DIVERTICULITIS

DOWN SYNDROME

DUODENAL ULCER

DRUG ABUSE

EATING DISORDER

EMPHYSEMA

ENDOCARDITIS

ENDOMETRIOSIS

ENLARGED PROSTATE

EPILEPSY

EROSIVE ESOPHAGITIS

FIBROMYALGIA

FOCAL SEGMENTAL GLOMERULOSCLEROSIS

GASTRIC ULCER

GASTRIC BYPASS

GASTROESOPHAGEAL REFLUX DISEASE (GERD)

GASTROPLASTY

GENERAL DISABILITY

GENETIC DISCRIMINATION

GLAUCOMA

GOUT

HEART ATTACK

HEART DISEASE

HEART MURMUR

HEART VALVE

HEMOPHILIA

HEPATITIS

HIGH CHOLESTEROL

HODGKIN’S LYMPHOMA

HYPERLIPIDEMIA

HYPERTENSION

HYPERTHYROIDISM

HYPOTHYROIDISM

INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE

INSOMNIA

IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME

KIDNEY STONES

KIDNEY TRANSPLANT

LEFT-SIDED COLITIS

LUPUS

MIGRAINES

MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY

MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION

NARCOLEPSY

NON-HODGKIN’S LYMPHOMA

OBESE

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER

ORGAN TRANSPLANT

OSTEOPOROSIS

OVERWEIGHT

PACEMAKER

PAGET’S DISEASE

PARKINSON’S DISEASE

PANCOLITIS/UNIVERSAL COLITIS

PANCREATITIS

PANIC DISORDER

PEPTIC ULCER

PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE

PREMENSTRUAL DYSPHORIC DISORDER

POLYCYSTIC KIDNEY DISEASE

POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER (PTSD)

PROCTOSIGMOIDITIS

PROSTATE (ENLARGED)

PROTEINURIA

PULMONARY EMBOLISM

RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME (RLS)

RIGHT BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCK (RBBB)

SCHIZOPHRENIA

SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER (SAD)

SEIZURES

SICKLE CELL DISEASE

SLEEP APNEA

STENT (CARDIAC)

STROKE

SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA

SUICIDE (ATTEMPTED)

TACHY-BRADY SYNDROME

TACHYCARDIA

THORACIC ANEURYSM

THROMBOSIS

THYROID

TRANSIENT ISCHEMIC ATTACK (TIA)

TUBERCULOSIS

ULCERATIVE COLITIS

ULCERATIVE PROCTISIS

ULCERS

VENTRICULAR ARRHYTHMIA

VENTRICULAR SEPTAL DEFECT

VENTRICULAR TACHYCARDIA

VETERAN ADMINISTRATION DISABILITY

ZOLLINGER-ELLISON SYNDROME

Comprehensive List of Pre-Existing Conditions affecting Life Insurance

Here's an easier view of the vote so you can join me in publicly shaming your yay-saying senators
#obamacare

C197Eq7W8AAJOXZ.jpg

Someone sent out their talking points this morning. Well, they don't tell you the GOP is working on a solution for pre-existing conditions already, such as this-

Another major proposal is significant funding for high-risk pools, which provide federally subsidized healthcare for individuals with pre-existing conditions who have extremely high premiums. It’s a long-standing Republican plan intended to remove those people from the general insurance market to keep premiums low for others. The new Republican plan proposes $25 billion in funding for high-risk pools over a decade.

Well under Obama Care you insurance over doubled and a $7500 deductible is in place. So yes you are covered if you can afford the deductible. If you can't, just die. The liberal solution.

Someone sent out their talking points this morning. Well, they don't tell you the GOP is working on a solution for pre-existing conditions already, such as this-

Another major proposal is significant funding for high-risk pools, which provide federally subsidized healthcare for individuals with pre-existing conditions who have extremely high premiums. It’s a long-standing Republican plan intended to remove those people from the general insurance market to keep premiums low for others. The new Republican plan proposes $25 billion in funding for high-risk pools over a decade.

That pool is easy to Defund, which I am sure is their plan

Well under Obama Care you insurance over doubled and a $7500 deductible is in place. So yes you are covered if you can afford the deductible. If you can't, just die. The liberal solution.

At our age $7500.00 is nothing compared to what your costs will be if you get sick. The cancer rooms are jammed packed, some with over $70,000 a chemo treatment.
Have a heart attack , you better just die or the savings for your family is toast.

So, essentially just being born puts you in a pre-existing condition. Therefore, the insurance companies MUST cover all of us regardless of their complaints.

That about sum it up?

At our age $7500.00 is nothing compared to what your costs will be if you get sick. The cancer rooms are jammed packed, some with over $70,000 a chemo treatment.
Have a heart attack , you better just die or the savings for your family is toast.
What if they can't afford the deductible. My best friend just lost his insurance, because the company quit. When he had it the policy doubled in price from $400 a month to $800 a month with a $7500 deductible. That isn't reform, it's robbery. What wrong with republicans trying to fix it, instead of giving government full control of our healthcare.

What if they can't afford the deductible. My best friend just lost his insurance, because the company quit. When he had it the policy doubled in price from $400 a month to $800 a month with a $7500 deductible. That isn't reform, it's robbery. What wrong with republicans trying to fix it, instead of giving government full control of our healthcare.
I am all for fixing the problems Jknowgood, but they are gutting it..

C1-xNODUkAALdf4.jpg

C1-xNODUkAALdf4.jpg
Link to that, other than talking points.

C1-xNODUkAALdf4.jpg
Also most people cannot afford a double rise in their insurance. Obama care is a failure and needs to be replaced.

C1-xNODUkAALdf4.jpg
Also most people cannot afford a double rise in their insurance. Obama care is a failure and needs to be replaced.

It seems to me that the GOP doesn't have a plan, they are working for Big Pharma and Medical Dogs... I will look for some links for you.

C1-xNODUkAALdf4.jpg
You may not agree, but gutting Obamacare is fixing the problem.

Forum List

Back