Apparently Justice Scalia was a smoker

That's low, even for you
What, telling the truth about living healthy as opposed to healthy life styles is "low"? Be a drunk or do drugs or eat only chocolate and so forth will lead to the end a person deserves. The justice could have preserved the court's GOP majority into the next term. Now he has guaranteed the Senate will go Dem.

Er, no. He could have eaten/exercised/not smoked and still croaked at age 79. You cannot prove otherwise.
Er, yes. And you cannot prove that he would not have lived longer. The point is the odds would have favored him if he had favored himself with good diet, good exercise, good weight control, and good god quit smoking.

Jim Fixx, fitness advocate and expert, died of a heart attack at age 59. There are no guarantees.

Scalia lived his lifestyle as he wished, as he enjoyed. Can't fault him for that. It is of no matter that you think he should have had a different lifestyle.
Jim had a bad heart, which was not discovered until after his death. Did have Scalia have a bad heart?

Point is, Fixx lived his life as he wished, took care of himself, died sooner than expected. Scalia lived his life as he wanted. Cause of death is listed as natural causes. He was 79, it was his time, you can't say that had he lived differently he wouldn't have died anyway at this time. But you go ahead and sit there spewing how you think he should have lived. Showing your progressive control side again, you're doing it right.

That's low, even for you
What, telling the truth about living healthy as opposed to healthy life styles is "low"? Be a drunk or do drugs or eat only chocolate and so forth will lead to the end a person deserves. The justice could have preserved the court's GOP majority into the next term. Now he has guaranteed the Senate will go Dem.

Er, no. He could have eaten/exercised/not smoked and still croaked at age 79. You cannot prove otherwise.
Er, yes. And you cannot prove that he would not have lived longer. The point is the odds would have favored him if he had favored himself with good diet, good exercise, good weight control, and good god quit smoking.

Jim Fixx, fitness advocate and expert, died of a heart attack at age 59. There are no guarantees.

Scalia lived his lifestyle as he wished, as he enjoyed. Can't fault him for that. It is of no matter that you think he should have had a different lifestyle.
Anecdotal evidence much Sugar Shorts :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:

Scalia died of natural causes, it was his time to go. Prove he would have lived another 15 years if he had lived differently. I'll wait.

Anybody who refuses to live healthy eat healthy exercise healthy will get what they deserve.

One simple question for a simple person such as yourself. What, exactly does my life style or the life style of a Supreme Court Justice, have to do with you're chosen life style? Believe and trust what I say. I would not be influenced one bit if you died five minutes from now. What is the point you are making? If it is that someone and their lifestyle is killing them, how does that affect you? Seems to me that you are playing outside of the cage you live in. You Progs are always being critical of someone one else's life! What gives? Again, you drop dead now, this very minute, how does that affect me, now, this very minute? Go ahead and die, baby cakes!

Hey Jake, this poster joined just over a month ago has has you pegged cold!

:lol: :lol:

Scalia died of natural causes, it was his time to go. Prove he would have lived another 15 years if he had lived differently. I'll wait.
If his horrid health condition and resultant expiration need to be explained to you, I can't help you hon

If his horrid health condition and resultant expiration need to be explained to you, I can't help you hon

Officials are saying he died of natural causes. No autopsy so no way to state otherwise.

Had he stopped smoking and taken part in FLOTUS' athletic program Let's Move! this might not have happened

Then again, it might have.

He lived his life on his terms, which is how it should be.
EXCEPT for when he's on Obamacare and is devastating people's lives on the taxpayer dime hon

obama and the dems are the ones who wanted that pos law, you know the one where people with p/e's don't have to pay more than healthy people even though they cost more to insure. stop yer whining.

Had he stopped smoking and taken part in FLOTUS' athletic program Let's Move! this might not have happened

EXCEPT for when he's on Obamacare and is devastating people's lives on the taxpayer dime hon

obama and the dems are the ones who wanted that pos law, you know the one where people with p/e's don't have to pay more than healthy people even though they cost more to insure. stop yer whining.
good law to pic lol because SCOTUS affirmed it :thup: :rofl:

Anybody who refuses to live healthy eat healthy exercise healthy will get what they deserve.

One simple question for a simple person such as yourself. What, exactly does my life style or the life style of a Supreme Court Justice, have to do with you're chosen life style? Believe and trust what I say. I would not be influenced one bit if you died five minutes from now. What is the point you are making? If it is that someone and their lifestyle is killing them, how does that affect you? Seems to me that you are playing outside of the cage you live in. You Progs are always being critical of someone one else's life! What gives? Again, you drop dead now, this very minute, how does that affect me, now, this very minute? Go ahead and die, baby cakes!
I am straight on and you are lost. A fact is a fact: live like Scalia and take the chance of dying before your time. That you don't like that fact is your problem, one which I could care less about. :lol:

Yes, you are correct, of course. When have you ever been wrong, according to your self? The very fact is, how Scalia lived is none of your business. The assumption that he died before his time is your assumption, again. What do you base that baseless remark on? Please tell us all, Prog, when was Sclia's time scheduled, prior to his unhealthy life style, at birth. You are blowing smoke out of your ears again, Prog. Or are you now telling the USMB audience that you are a god at this point? You are phony Prog, simply a phony who wants to exercise control over every aspect of everyone else's lives. Red is your favorite color and belittlement your game. Face it Jake, what you are is a loser and it is eating you alive. And guess what, you deserve to be you. Get a life Prog!

I am straight on and you are lost. A fact is a fact: live like Scalia and take the chance of dying before your time. That you don't like that fact is your problem, one which I could care less about. :lol:

Yes, you are correct, of course. When have you ever been wrong, according to your self? The very fact is, how Scalia lived is none of your business. The assumption that he died before his time is your assumption, again. What do you base that baseless remark on? Please tell us all, Prog, when was Sclia's time scheduled, prior to his unhealthy life style, at birth. You are blowing smoke out of your ears again, Prog. Or are you now telling the USMB audience that you are a god at this point? You are phony Prog, simply a phony who wants to exercise control over every aspect of everyone else's lives. Red is your favorite color and belittlement your game. Face it Jake, what you are is a loser and it is eating you alive. And guess what, you deserve to be you. Get a life Prog!
tl;dr

he was a smoker w/ diabetes and heart disease.

no big surprise what happened when one doesn't take care of them self.

You're a virus really.. If Scalia's health costs were a dime -- you ought to be WORSHIPPING the guy. He lived LONG and died quickly.. It's was really a taxpayer bargain.. Wasn't it Daffy?

Suck your phoney indignation back up your partisan ass..

Oh, so now, all of a sudden his lifestyle is responsible for devastating people's lives on the tax payers dime. You Progs are pathetic. Do you honestly believe the fairy tales you profess? His health care was part of his job as a Supreme Court Justice. You know, the same folks who treat and care for Obama, you know, the one who smokes. You can do better than that Prog! Try to be factual in what you post, which as a Prog is difficult, I realize that. Obama care is for the slobs on the street, not those able to pay for their own care or have it included in their job benefits. Obama care is for folks like yourself. Me, my health care comes from my service contract with this nation. I do not worry about Obama care, plus I still have my own physician and choice of hospital. But then I am not a Prog, either. That you guys screwed yourselves belongs to no one but your own stupidity. Justice Scalia nor any conservative had anything to do with it. Screwed by the taxpayers dime! Remarkable, simply remarkable. Now toddle off and talk with Jakey Starkey.

You're a virus really.. If Scalia's health costs were a dime -- you ought to be WORSHIPPING the guy. He lived LONG and died quickly.. It's was really a taxpayer bargain.. Wasn't it Daffy?

Suck your phoney indignation back up your partisan ass..
this is what your hero said in one of the last cases:

172866_600.jpg

Forum List

Back