Apparently Justice Scalia was a smoker

Had he stopped smoking and taken part in FLOTUS' athletic program Let's Move! this might not have happened

Then again, it might have.

He lived his life on his terms, which is how it should be.
EXCEPT for when he's on Obamacare and is devastating people's lives on the taxpayer dime hon

You're a virus really.. If Scalia's health costs were a dime -- you ought to be WORSHIPPING the guy. He lived LONG and died quickly.. It's was really a taxpayer bargain.. Wasn't it Daffy?

Suck your phoney indignation back up your partisan ass..
this is what your hero said in one of the last cases:

172866_600.jpg

Funny shit.. He's right about that you know. Largely blacks are ABUSED by the public school system low expectations for them. So it's always a matter of remedying the missing parts of their education. No sense fast tracking them to failure after 8 or 10 years of cheating them out of education..

Had he stopped smoking and taken part in FLOTUS' athletic program Let's Move! this might not have happened

Then again, it might have.

He lived his life on his terms, which is how it should be.
EXCEPT for when he's on Obamacare and is devastating people's lives on the taxpayer dime hon

You're a virus really.. If Scalia's health costs were a dime -- you ought to be WORSHIPPING the guy. He lived LONG and died quickly.. It's was really a taxpayer bargain.. Wasn't it Daffy?

Suck your phoney indignation back up your partisan ass..
this is what your hero said in one of the last cases:

172866_600.jpg

Funny shit.. He's right about that you know. Largely blacks are ABUSED by the public school system low expectations for them. So it's always a matter of remedying the missing parts of their education. No sense fast tracking them to failure after 8 or 10 years of cheating them out of education..
link?

he was right. Republicorp has done what since winning the mid-terms Frank57?
still waiting for an answer

What the fuck ever made you think I'm a fan of Boehner and the Republicans???
Calm down people!!!

I'm just pointing-out that a libertarian lifestyle judge, who participated in disastrous rulings/decisions made terrible decisions regarding his health. Maybe A LOT of his decisions were wrong

I amso IR, that Scalia died probably before his time is everybody's business. He was a public figure on the public dime. The most ironic think is the death of the Original Textualist will be one of the critical factors that delivers the Senate to the Dems this fall. He himself has prevented the Court from staying conservative for long.

I amso IR, that Scalia died probably before his time is everybody's business. He was a public figure on the public dime. The most ironic think is the death of the Original Textualist will be one of the critical factors that delivers the Senate to the Dems this fall. He himself has prevented the Court from staying conservative for long.

Jake Starkey; Horse feathers! Part of living is dying. The other part of living is living itself. From your point of view, he was beholding to you and John Q Public because he held down a job at the Supreme Court and therefore he should live his personal and private life accordingly. That is juvenile and absurd. Life is a one time thing, and if a person wants to smoke, eat pork and drink whiskey that is ones prerogative regardless of what another thinks. That his death was untimely and may affect the balance of the court is a given, but that in no way justified being critical of how he lived his personal life outside of the court. You are grasping at straws now because you know you are wrong in what you stated about his personal choices and behavior. I expected more of you as you normally are pretty quick on your feet. But if you are willing to be critical of how a man desires to live his personal life then you are nitpicking and flat out wrong. What gives you the right to be critical of Judge Scalia's personal life. Had he taken you with him perhaps, but that was not the case. As far as the court going Prog, we will just have to wait and see. But honestly, from my perspective, the court can rule as it will, But in the end it only affects me if I allow it. The same goes for you. All else is just another day in life. Enjoy in the way you wish and stay out of my life. Now, I think I will light another cigarette, have a shot of whiskey and chase it with a beer and let my diabetes, heart condition, old age, high blood pressure and five teeth take a break.

^ that

just saw this today

given his other ailments- Obesity and the resultant diabetes, that was a recipe for disaster.

Scalia's death probably linked to many health problems, doctor says
Antonin Scalia suffered from coronary artery disease, obesity and diabetes, among other ailments that probably contributed to the justice's sudden death, according to a letter from the Supreme Court's doctor.
The letter dated Feb. 16 said Scalia's many "significant medical conditions led to his death," Ponton said.

In the letter, Monahan listed more than a half-dozen ailments, including sleep apnea, degenerative joint disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and high blood pressure. Scalia also was a smoker, the letter said.

Had he stopped smoking (like everyone in my family did) and ate a better diet and perhaps did some activities, like the First Ladies Lets Move program Let's Move!, instead of say- standing around shooting guns (not very athletic M14 Shooter Wildman ) he might've lived longer and not forced the Repubs to abandon doing therir PAID jobs again. :banghead:

Ironic how they spazz-out over the FIRST LADY's fitness program and nutrition guidelines then die doing the exact opposite of what she put frwd :eusa_think:

Discuss...
The smoker...
obama-smoking_3336567b.jpg

obama-smoking-featured.jpg

Jake Starkey; Horse feathers! Part of living is dying. The other part of living is living itself. From your point of view, he was beholding to you and John Q Public because he held down a job at the Supreme Court and therefore he should live his personal and private life accordingly. That is juvenile and absurd. Life is a one time thing, and if a person wants to smoke, eat pork and drink whiskey that is ones prerogative regardless of what another thinks. That his death was untimely and may affect the balance of the court is a given, but that in no way justified being critical of how he lived his personal life outside of the court. You are grasping at straws now because you know you are wrong in what you stated about his personal choices and behavior. I expected more of you as you normally are pretty quick on your feet. But if you are willing to be critical of how a man desires to live his personal life then you are nitpicking and flat out wrong. What gives you the right to be critical of Judge Scalia's personal life. Had he taken you with him perhaps, but that was not the case. As far as the court going Prog, we will just have to wait and see. But honestly, from my perspective, the court can rule as it will, But in the end it only affects me if I allow it. The same goes for you. All else is just another day in life. Enjoy in the way you wish and stay out of my life. Now, I think I will light another cigarette, have a shot of whiskey and chase it with a beer and let my diabetes, heart condition, old age, high blood pressure and five teeth take a break.

Right on point. Except maybe one thing.
Hypocrites keep beating the same drum and criticizing his lifestyle like they're looking for an excuse, and the truth is, they couldn't be happier because he's dead. Just how convenient for leftards is to have a chance to appoint another justice and ensure that nothing this bozzo in the WH did can be overturned. Time is ticking and tables will turn. The other justices aren't getting any younger, especially Ginsburg.

just saw this today

given his other ailments- Obesity and the resultant diabetes, that was a recipe for disaster.

Scalia's death probably linked to many health problems, doctor says
Antonin Scalia suffered from coronary artery disease, obesity and diabetes, among other ailments that probably contributed to the justice's sudden death, according to a letter from the Supreme Court's doctor.
The letter dated Feb. 16 said Scalia's many "significant medical conditions led to his death," Ponton said.

In the letter, Monahan listed more than a half-dozen ailments, including sleep apnea, degenerative joint disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and high blood pressure. Scalia also was a smoker, the letter said.

Had he stopped smoking (like everyone in my family did) and ate a better diet and perhaps did some activities, like the First Ladies Lets Move program Let's Move!, instead of say- standing around shooting guns (not very athletic M14 Shooter Wildman ) he might've lived longer and not forced the Repubs to abandon doing therir PAID jobs again. :banghead:

Ironic how they spazz-out over the FIRST LADY's fitness program and nutrition guidelines then die doing the exact opposite of what she put frwd :eusa_think:

Discuss...
He still made 79. Not bad.
If he was a dem he'd have OD'd at fifty.

If you look at the actual demographics, people who identify as conservatives have a higher incidence of stroke, heart disease, and dementias than those who identify as liberal. Probably something to do with "not believing in that there science stuff." Or a lousy diet. Find a map of the Bible Belt and lay it over those states with the highest incidence of stroke (a.k.a. Stroke Alley).

Fried food, or cussed orneriness?
Right.
But the famous drug deaths are all lefties.

What can we take away from this- Smoking is bad :nono: Most intelligent people quit before its too late :eusa_whistle:

As well as drinking and eating the wrong foods. DNA plays a HUGE part. My former Father-in-law is 85, smoked since 15, eats every bad food known to man, and his Doctor can't find anything wrong with him.

^ that
I amso IR simply does not understand that Scalia had a duty to the country to take better care of himself. Long winded diatribes by IR are only . . . long winded . . . with an emptiness of merit. There is none. The Senate will be blue, and the Court will lose its conservative majority.

What can we take away from this- Smoking is bad :nono: Most intelligent people quit before its too late :eusa_whistle:

As well as drinking and eating the wrong foods. DNA plays a HUGE part. My former Father-in-law is 85, smoked since 15, eats every bad food known to man, and his Doctor can't find anything wrong with him.
He's an exception that proves the rule.

^ that
I amso IR simply does not understand that Scalia had a duty to the country to take better care of himself. Long winded diatribes by IR are only . . . long winded . . . with an emptiness of merit. There is none. The Senate will be blue, and the Court will lose its conservative majority.
^ that

he let down his closest admirers like CrusaderFrank & FlaCalTenn

Not the Lefties fault that Scalia had every imaginable bad habit known to man.

Forum List

Back