Interesting. What do you attribute the sharp rise in suicide among middle aged white males to? According to recent surveys, it is at all time high.

Hello, katsteve. Frankly I encourage you to create a discussion about issues you believe are harming or impacting our American neighbor's Quality of Life.

Currently, I am focused on finding SOLUTIONS for improving the Quality of Life for black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent who, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human childhood development.

katsteve, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

You are not trying to find solutions. You are increasing the problem with your validation of what these white racists think about us. Katsteve asked you a fair question and you avoid it. Just like you avoid a discussion about the psychological impact of racism on blacks which would take you to a better understanding of whatever behaviors you claim exist. Because at 14.5 out of 1,000, you ignore the 985 children per 1,000 who are not abused and face living in a racist system. 98 percent of all black children do not face what you say. So what do you do to reduce this? You look at the psychological causes that create abuses. Talking about rappers and Tupac is not the answer, Racism is a trauma black children face and they face it at young ages. So as long as you ignore this and talk stupid, you present no solutions or do you seek them.

"Frankly", I am involved in helping people who are troubled.

For over 10 years I have sat on the board of directors for a non profit organization in California by the name of Immanual House, which specializes at finding shelter, jobs and life stability through a second chance for people who need it.

Feel free to look it up.

Now, back to my question. If your concern is for ALL Americans, based on your opening statement of:

"Hello, to my peaceful, caring, reasonably responsible American and foreign born neighbors genuinely concerned about the emotional well being and physical health of all our Nation's people."

End Quote.

And then you start your post with SUICIDE being of great concern and identified a spike in suicide rates among young black people, why would you ignore the statistics at the bottom of this response?

They are far more alarming:

Facts About Suicide in the US

• The annual age-adjusted suicide rate is 13.42 per 100,000individuals.
  • Men die by suicide 3.53x more often than women.
  • On average, there are 123 suicides per day.
  • White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2016.
  • Firearms account for 51% of all suicides in 2016.
  • The rate of suicide is highest in middle age — white men in particular.
I get the impression that you have an ulterior motive. Played out by linking rappers(which in general I do not care for), and a small percentage of a relatively small population of people who are born into poverty and broken homes to a much larger problem in society in general.

What is it that you are trying to say exactly?

When I read past the colorful graphics and pictures in your posts, it appears that there is a negative imagery of black youth that you are attempting to convey.....subliminally.

JMO.

Hello, katsteve. You wrote, "For over 10 years I have sat on the board of directors for a non profit organization in California by the name of Immanual House, which specializes at finding shelter, jobs and life stability through a second chance for people who need it."

In the 80s-90s I spent near-twelve years of my life as an overworked uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving young "Childhood Trauma" (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter's and the late Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace's Brooklyn, NY, neighborhoods.

During these 12 years on a DAILY basis I spoke with, interviewed or interrogated innocent (or not-so-innocent) fellow American citizens emotionally and/or physically harmed by the 'people and community harming anti-social behaviors' Biggie, as well as President Obama's friend Shawn Carter gleefully rap about.

Regarding suicidal people.

katsteve, do the people appearing in the five videos I shared in my OP, are speaking about engaging in suicidal, as well as homicidal 'people and community harming behaviors'?

2hx29ls.jpg

96db0z.jpg

Peace.

I worked in the ME s office as a Evidence Deputy (on loan) and found so many of the blacks who were the victim of the street thugs that I had a new outlook of the war on the citizens. Its has more than likely gotten worst in the past 22 years and it is not going to get better until the people rise up and take the streets back from the Drug Thugs, the Cops alone are not able to do it.

You don't stop street thugs until you stop those supplying them. This consistently used cowardly method of getting the low man on the chart while letting those at the top continue by law enforcement is the problem.

Hello, katsteve. Frankly I encourage you to create a discussion about issues you believe are harming or impacting our American neighbor's Quality of Life.

Currently, I am focused on finding SOLUTIONS for improving the Quality of Life for black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent who, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human childhood development.

katsteve, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

You are not trying to find solutions. You are increasing the problem with your validation of what these white racists think about us. Katsteve asked you a fair question and you avoid it. Just like you avoid a discussion about the psychological impact of racism on blacks which would take you to a better understanding of whatever behaviors you claim exist. Because at 14.5 out of 1,000, you ignore the 985 children per 1,000 who are not abused and face living in a racist system. 98 percent of all black children do not face what you say. So what do you do to reduce this? You look at the psychological causes that create abuses. Talking about rappers and Tupac is not the answer, Racism is a trauma black children face and they face it at young ages. So as long as you ignore this and talk stupid, you present no solutions or do you seek them.

For over 10 years I have sat on the board of directors for a non profit organization in California by the name of Immanual House, which specializes at finding shelter, jobs and life stability through a second chance for people who need it.

Feel free to look it up.

Now, back to my question. If your concern is for ALL Americans, based on your opening statement of:

"Hello, to my peaceful, caring, reasonably responsible American and foreign born neighbors genuinely concerned about the emotional well being and physical health of all our Nation's people."

End Quote.

And then you start your post with SUICIDE being of great concern and identified a spike in suicide rates among young black people, why would you ignore the statistics at the bottom of this response?

I get the impression that you have an ulterior motive. Played out by linking rappers(which in general I do not care for), and a small percentage of a relatively small population of people who are born into poverty and broken homes to a much larger problem in society in general.

When I read past the colorful graphics and pictures in your posts, it appears that there is a negative imagery of black youth that you are attempting to convey.....subliminally.

JMO.

Hello, katsteve. You wrote, "For over 10 years I have sat on the board of directors for a non profit organization in California by the name of Immanual House, which specializes at finding shelter, jobs and life stability through a second chance for people who need it."

In the 80s-90s I spent near-twelve years of my life as an overworked uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving young "Childhood Trauma" (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter's and the late Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace's Brooklyn, NY, neighborhoods.

During these 12 years on a DAILY basis I spoke with, interviewed or interrogated innocent (or not-so-innocent) fellow American citizens emotionally and/or physically harmed by the 'people and community harming anti-social behaviors' Biggie, as well as President Obama's friend Shawn Carter gleefully rap about.

katsteve, do the people appearing in the five videos I shared in my OP, are speaking about engaging in suicidal, as well as homicidal 'people and community harming behaviors'?

2hx29ls.jpg

96db0z.jpg

Peace.

I worked in the ME s office as a Evidence Deputy (on loan) and found so many of the blacks who were the victim of the street thugs that I had a new outlook of the war on the citizens. Its has more than likely gotten worst in the past 22 years and it is not going to get better until the people rise up and take the streets back from the Drug Thugs, the Cops alone are not able to do it.

You don't stop street thugs until you stop those supplying them. This consistently used cowardly method of getting the low man on the chart while letting those at the top continue by law enforcement is the problem.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildAbuse #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello again, IM2. Keeping it REAL...can we examine the Larger Issue regarding the people you characterize as "STREET THUGS"?

In all seriousness IM2, what is your opinion of the teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller
___
VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.
___
IM2, Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Oprah Winfrey "Fixing The Hole In Your Soul"

Peace.
___

Just like you avoid a discussion about the psychological impact of racism on blacks which would take you to a better understanding of whatever behaviors you claim exist.

IM2. Sadly, again I question your reading comprehesion skills in that I DID INDEED offer to discuss the writings of author Alisha Gray, the single mom who's writing about racism and mental health you asked me to review.

Here's is PROOF I did not avoid the discussion you claim I avoided.

Can Whites trust Blacks?

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

You dismissed Gray. Just as you dismiss racism as a childhood trauma and that whatever other racist incident that person sees or experiences, they are reminded of that trauma which could create behaviors you are here trying to blame rappers and the so called pro blacks for.

Feel free to look it up.

End Quote.

JMO.

2hx29ls.jpg

96db0z.jpg

Peace.

Hello again, IM2. Keeping it REAL...can we examine the Larger Issue regarding the people you characterize as "STREET THUGS"?

In all seriousness IM2, what is your opinion of the teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller
___
VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.
___
IM2, Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
___

Keeping it real, your being a white mans ass kissing lawn jockey is not searching for solutions.

Just like you avoid a discussion about the psychological impact of racism on blacks which would take you to a better understanding of whatever behaviors you claim exist.

IM2. Sadly, again I question your reading comprehesion skills in that I DID INDEED offer to discuss the writings of author Alisha Gray, the single mom who's writing about racism and mental health you asked me to review.

Here's is PROOF I did not avoid the discussion you claim I avoided.

Can Whites trust Blacks?

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

You dismissed Gray. Just as you dismiss racism as a childhood trauma and that whatever other racist incident that person sees or experiences, they are reminded of that trauma which could create behaviors you are here trying to blame rappers and the so called pro blacks for.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

IM2, repeatedly you INCORRECTLY STATE I'm blaming rappers, aka American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, when in fact my writings CLEARLY empathize with fellow citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are raised nurtured and socialized by a LARGE, specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.
___
IM2, sadly, I believe Mr. David Carroll is speaking about YOU, as well as a few other apparent HATEFUL, illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded USM members.

"David Carroll & Jazzyslim Spanking PRO BLACK BROTHERS SISTERS"

102qaep.jpg

Peace.

THE EFFECTS OF RACISM-RELATED STRESS ON THE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL WELL-BEING OF NON-WHITES

Exposure to racism may cause one to become anxious, paranoid, angry, helpless/hopeless, frustrated, resentful, and fearful (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811; Harrell, 2000, p. 47-48; Nyborg & Curry, 2003, p. 264). These stress responses can affect one’s ability to function in school, work, and social settings as well as increasing the potential for violent out bursts and suicidal ideations. One study, conducted by Nyborg and Curry (2003), showed a correlation between personal experiences with racism and lower-self concept, higher levels of hopelessness, and depressive symptoms (Nyborg & Curry, 2003, p. 264). It is likely that perception of institutional racism will evoke similar responses if one considers all forms of racism-related stress as having a negative impact on psychological well-being. Harrell’s (2000) outline of racism-related stress supports this statement.

Coping strategies may be adopted in response to psychological distress (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 809811). Many times, however, these coping strategies only serve to amplify or compound one’s problems (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 809). For example, personal experiences with racism have been found to be connected to behavior problems in African American boys (Nyborg & Curry, 2003, p. 263). Increased hostility and aggression are common forms of active coping responses that have been associated with racism-related psychological distress (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811; Harrell, 2000, p. 47-48; Nyborg & Curry, 2003, p. 263). Other forms of negative coping strategies are verbal expression of anger, substance
abuse, cigarette smoking, and poor eating habits (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811; Harrell, 2000, p. 47-48). One may adopt a negative coping strategy in order to try and alleviate feelings of depression, anxiety, frustration, or anger. These coping strategies do not serve to resolve the underlying problem of racism and often lead to the unfair stigmatization of individuals who have been placed in psychologically distressful situations. Also, substance abuse and poor eating habits are good examples of coping strategies that can have a negative physiological effect on an individual. It is important to understand the interconnectivity of psychological and physical health when considering the negative effects of racism.

The persistent experience of racism-related psychological distress can result in psychosomatization and an increased potential for serious physiological health problems (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811-812; Harrell, 2000, p. 47-48). Some racism-related physiological effects include hypertension, cardiovascular reactivity, and neuroendocrine responses (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811-812; Harrell, 2000, p. 47-48). Clark et al. (1999, p. 811) noted that racism-related stress can have a serious impact on the resting blood pressure of African Americans. Another serious physiological outcome related to racism-related stress is poor immune system functioning (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811812). Some research has suggested that the healing process is slowed as a result of stress (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 812). It is important to consider the disadvantages that one faces when their health is compromised and they are expected to perform in a society in which stress is a daily consideration.

Racism-related stress complicates the lives of non-whites in a number of very serious ways. In addition to creating the widely discussed social inequalities, racism has been shown to have a negative impact on one’s psychological and physiological well-being. The psychological distress caused by racism-related stress can be debilitating and may increase the potential that one will adopt negative coping strategies in an effort to alleviate their depression, anxiety, frustration, and anger. Negative coping strategies, such as substance abuse and poor eating habits, affect one’s physiological and social well-being and do not serve to eliminate one’s problems. Prolonged exposure to racism-related psychological distress can also cause psychosomatization, which can affect one’s physiological wellbeing in a number of serious ways. One may experience increased blood pressure, hypertension, poor immune system functioning, and a slower rate of healing as a result of stress-related psychosomatization. To quote Harrell (2000, p. 48), “The evidence is compelling, and growing, that racism is pathogenic with respect to a variety of physical and mental health outcomes.”

References Clark, R., Anderson, N. B., Clark, V. R., Williams, D.R. (1999). Racism as a Stressor for African Americans: A Biopsychosocial Model. American Psychologist, 54 (10), 805-816. Harrell, S. P. (2000).

A Multidimensional Conceptualization of Racism Related Stress: Implications for the WellBeing of People of Color. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 70 (1), 42-57. Nyborg, V. M. & Curry, J. F. (2003).

The Impact of Perceived Racism: Psychological Symptoms among African American Boys. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, 32 (2), 258-266.

Avery, you are seemingly incapable of holding a fact based intelligent discussion on this matter.

Interesting. What do you attribute the sharp rise in suicide among middle aged white males to? According to recent surveys, it is at all time high.

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___

Feel free to look it up.

End Quote.

JMO.

2hx29ls.jpg

96db0z.jpg

Peace.

Your credentials or previous experiences are not in question here. Certainly not by me.

I guess my only statement regarding your time as a police officer would be that it was your career choice, and you were compensated for your time.

But since leaving the police force, what have you personally invested in improving the condition of the "Black children" that you are posting about now in this forum?

As stated before, I do not understand how you could address suicide trends as one of the major issues that plague what you refer to as the "Black community", when the most significant spike in suicide rates exists in the white community.

This is obviously a predominately white, conservative forum that collectively cares very little if all about what you are pointing out that plaugues young black people.

There are likely far more here that would celebrate their demise, dismissing them as "future thugs" and "convicts".

Of course it is a public forum, but it seems odd that you would pick this type of audience, to spread "words of concern", for black people from any walk of life.

Or is your intent to spread a thinly veiled barrage of negative imagery about these disdvantaged children?

I'm not arguing. I'm just curious.

And suspicious.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
THE EFFECTS OF RACISM-RELATED STRESS ON THE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL WELL-BEING OF NON-WHITES

Exposure to racism may cause one to become anxious, paranoid, angry, helpless/hopeless, frustrated, resentful, and fearful (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811; Harrell, 2000, p. 47-48; Nyborg & Curry, 2003, p. 264). These stress responses can affect one’s ability to function in school, work, and social settings as well as increasing the potential for violent out bursts and suicidal ideations. One study, conducted by Nyborg and Curry (2003), showed a correlation between personal experiences with racism and lower-self concept, higher levels of hopelessness, and depressive symptoms (Nyborg & Curry, 2003, p. 264). It is likely that perception of institutional racism will evoke similar responses if one considers all forms of racism-related stress as having a negative impact on psychological well-being. Harrell’s (2000) outline of racism-related stress supports this statement.

Coping strategies may be adopted in response to psychological distress (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 809811). Many times, however, these coping strategies only serve to amplify or compound one’s problems (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 809). For example, personal experiences with racism have been found to be connected to behavior problems in African American boys (Nyborg & Curry, 2003, p. 263). Increased hostility and aggression are common forms of active coping responses that have been associated with racism-related psychological distress (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811; Harrell, 2000, p. 47-48; Nyborg & Curry, 2003, p. 263). Other forms of negative coping strategies are verbal expression of anger, substance
abuse, cigarette smoking, and poor eating habits (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811; Harrell, 2000, p. 47-48). One may adopt a negative coping strategy in order to try and alleviate feelings of depression, anxiety, frustration, or anger. These coping strategies do not serve to resolve the underlying problem of racism and often lead to the unfair stigmatization of individuals who have been placed in psychologically distressful situations. Also, substance abuse and poor eating habits are good examples of coping strategies that can have a negative physiological effect on an individual. It is important to understand the interconnectivity of psychological and physical health when considering the negative effects of racism.

The persistent experience of racism-related psychological distress can result in psychosomatization and an increased potential for serious physiological health problems (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811-812; Harrell, 2000, p. 47-48). Some racism-related physiological effects include hypertension, cardiovascular reactivity, and neuroendocrine responses (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811-812; Harrell, 2000, p. 47-48). Clark et al. (1999, p. 811) noted that racism-related stress can have a serious impact on the resting blood pressure of African Americans. Another serious physiological outcome related to racism-related stress is poor immune system functioning (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 811812). Some research has suggested that the healing process is slowed as a result of stress (Clark, et al., 1999, p. 812). It is important to consider the disadvantages that one faces when their health is compromised and they are expected to perform in a society in which stress is a daily consideration.

Racism-related stress complicates the lives of non-whites in a number of very serious ways. In addition to creating the widely discussed social inequalities, racism has been shown to have a negative impact on one’s psychological and physiological well-being. The psychological distress caused by racism-related stress can be debilitating and may increase the potential that one will adopt negative coping strategies in an effort to alleviate their depression, anxiety, frustration, and anger. Negative coping strategies, such as substance abuse and poor eating habits, affect one’s physiological and social well-being and do not serve to eliminate one’s problems. Prolonged exposure to racism-related psychological distress can also cause psychosomatization, which can affect one’s physiological wellbeing in a number of serious ways. One may experience increased blood pressure, hypertension, poor immune system functioning, and a slower rate of healing as a result of stress-related psychosomatization. To quote Harrell (2000, p. 48), “The evidence is compelling, and growing, that racism is pathogenic with respect to a variety of physical and mental health outcomes.”

References Clark, R., Anderson, N. B., Clark, V. R., Williams, D.R. (1999). Racism as a Stressor for African Americans: A Biopsychosocial Model. American Psychologist, 54 (10), 805-816. Harrell, S. P. (2000).

A Multidimensional Conceptualization of Racism Related Stress: Implications for the WellBeing of People of Color. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 70 (1), 42-57. Nyborg, V. M. & Curry, J. F. (2003).

The Impact of Perceived Racism: Psychological Symptoms among African American Boys. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, 32 (2), 258-266.

Avery, you are seemingly incapable of holding a fact based intelligent discussion on this matter.

IM2, It is obvious that the intent of the OP is to spam the board with negativity about black parents and their children, by carefully selecting troubled individuals as examples of "normality".

Easy to see.

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___

IM2, you wrote, "You are not trying to find solutions. You are increasing the problem with your validation of what these white racists think about us."

IM2, please be more specific by informing me, as well as your readers WHO is the "us" you are referring to?
___
IM2, is Racism, the concept of 'White Supremacy' responsible for "PRO BLACK" minded American citizens LOUDLY, HATEFULLY & ILLOGICALLY denigrating as "C**NS, SELL-OUTS, and UNCLE TOMS" our responsible, accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors & co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

Respectfully, I'd like to invite my caring, RESPONSIBLE, reasonably well-adjusted American and foreign born neighbors to witness these apparent caring fellow citizens share their thoughts and concerns...

...AND then consider WHO are the black or American citizens of African descent LOUDLY declaring Racism or the concept of 'white supremacy' is impeding black American citizens of African descent from achieving equality and success?

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

___
YouTube Search Terms: Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.

Pro anything is or can be race based. Therefore anyone or everyone is raced based. The problem is those who use the term in negative manner. The conflict is when the law or rule, or policy is race based. It is will always be a problem. The race problem is furthered by stepping on the "rights" of other people. Trolls will be trolls.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SeekingIntelligentSolutions

Hello, to my peaceful, caring, reasonably responsible American and foreign born neighbors genuinely concerned about the emotional well being and physical health of all our Nation's people.

I recognize potentially life scarring Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment affects kids residing in EVERY American community and neighborhood.

HOWEVER, I cannot and WILL NOT ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists and American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by black or American teen girls and women of African descent, aka the maternal half of our Nation's population, have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating as less than human *itches and *hores, "hoes" or 't.h.o.t.s' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect, our Nation's population of black or American girls and women of African descent.

10sg4gh.jpg

I cannot and WILL NOT ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including most all of the popular American recording artists President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama invited to their children's and Nation's home...

...have been composing, performing and promoting American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

280qs9d.jpg

2lsbokk.jpg

I am referring violent, suic!dal, homic!dal, 'anti-social people and community harming behaviors' that on a daily basis I witnessed or became aware during the near-twelve years I was a uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving YOUNG 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter's and Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

261nbs4.jpg

Respectfully, I have a few questions for my peaceful, reasonably responsible American and foreign born neighbor GENUINELY concerned about the emotional well being and physical health of all our Nation's people:

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult "gang-bangers and thugs" the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are unnecessarily causing COMMUNITY FEAR and VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent?

2aaenwm.jpg

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

Who is failing to responsibly raise, nurture and socialize a significant population of perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into angry, frustrated, sometimes violent, sometimes suicidal teen and adult American citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

Who are the American moms apparently experiencing some type of emotional or mental illness preventing them from embracing a mom's natural maternal urge to protect hers, as well as any child from experiencing emotional harm...

...as well as failing to recognize an established medical fact that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors!

___
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.
___
4k6yk0.jpg

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.
___
I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

2sbk9rn.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Young black men must go to their mothers and forgive them for the anger,hate,and resentment they’ve been taught. They grow up learning their mothers identity instead of the identity in which God intended. When they forgive their mothers God will forgive them and the process of becoming a real man will begin.

Feel free to look it up.

End Quote.

JMO.

2hx29ls.jpg

96db0z.jpg

Peace.

___

___

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___

Peace.
___

Don't see the usual suspects complaining about how long these posts are. I wonder why...…*sarcasm*

All that "look at what's wrong with black people".

Then you find out the vast majority of suicides are white people.

White, Middle-Age Suicide In America Skyrockets

The US 2010 Final Data quantifies the US statistics for suicide by race, sexand age. Interestingly, African-American suicides have declined and are considerably lower than whites. Reasons are thought to include better coping skills when negative things occur as well as different cultural normswith respect to taking your own life.

SPRC%20Charts_09.png

Racial and Ethnic Disparities | Suicide Prevention Resource Center

In fact, it's nearly three times higher.

All that "look at what's wrong with black people".

Then you find out the vast majority of suicides are white people.

White, Middle-Age Suicide In America Skyrockets

The US 2010 Final Data quantifies the US statistics for suicide by race, sexand age. Interestingly, African-American suicides have declined and are considerably lower than whites. Reasons are thought to include better coping skills when negative things occur as well as different cultural normswith respect to taking your own life.

SPRC%20Charts_09.png

Racial and Ethnic Disparities | Suicide Prevention Resource Center

In fact, it's nearly three times higher.

Exactly what I was saying.

Apparently Avery is a troll. No black person here could title a thread:

Apparent Emotionally Troubled, Suicidal, Homicidal White American Citizens, and that thread would be allowed to stay open.

Maybe this race baiting thread needs to be closed.

You are not trying to find solutions.

Hi, IM2. I'm glad you mentioned SOLUTIONS...I have a few in mind.

My thoughts for protecting and preventing our Nation's most cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a potentially life-scarring abusive childhood during a critical period of human/childhood development.

1) Personally, I believe it would be very helpful if America’s former Premier Presidential and Parental First Couple denounce the VIOLENT, PEOPLE AND COMMUNITY HARMING STREET/GANGSTA CULTURES many of their American urban story-TRUTH-teller White House guests and friends promote and profit from.

Then, imo, the Obamas owe responsible, law abiding American citizens and legal residents a HUGE APOLOGY for WILLFULLY IGNORING the Culture of African American Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment many of their friends and White House guests vividly describe in their American music art. The same Culture of Child Abuse that fuels and maintains America's urban GANGSTA/STREET CULTURES.

First Lady Michelle Obama Wale.png

Second, after apologizing to their American and foreign born neighbors for their gross lack of good judgment, Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama should BEGIN making amends.

Beginning with compassionately and honestly addressing the issue of immature, apathetic, SELFISH, irresponsible, emotionally or mentally ill mostly single teen and adult moms IGNORING their parental duty and responsibility to their children, as well as their moral, ethical and societal obligation and duty to their nation, community and neighbors to responsibly raise, nurture and supervise kids maturing into fairly peaceful teen and adult American citizens respecting our peaceful and/or less fortunate neighbors, as well as educators and the authority figures responsible for maintaining peace in our neighborhoods.

Other possible steps for protecting and/or preventing American kids from experiencing potentially life-scarring trauma during a critical period of human childhood development:

2) I believe police, as well as public and private school teachers need to be BETTER TRAINED in recognizing the signs of Child Abuse. Police and teachers also need to be ENCOURAGED TO TAKE ACTION by filing "Reports of Suspected Child Abuse" with the appropriate authority.

POLICE EDUCATOR TRAINING CHILD ABUSE.jpg

If just one of Kendrick Lamar's teachers or school administrators recognized Kendrick was a troubled youngster in need of help, perhaps young Kendrick might NOT have matured into an admitted depressed, emotionally ill, suicidal thinking teen and adult composing American art hatefully demeaning girls and women as less than human *itches and 'hoes', as well as vividly describing the abusive childhood upbringing he and the numerous kids in his family were forced to experience through no fault of their own!

"Let’s Talk Obama, Kendrick Lamar, Gang/Gun Violence, Childhood Trauma/Depression & Mental Health/Illness":

Google Groups

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg

kendrick-lamar-mtv.jpg

3) Placing cameras in the 'common area' of homes establishing a public track record for failing to responsibly raise and supervise children and teens.

4) Mandatory random drug testing for people requiring public money to support their child. Mandatory drug and/or alcohol testing for primary child caregivers convicted of drug offenses as well as offenses related to improper child care. Alcohol is a drug.

5) Last resort, court ordered birth control allowing immature or emotionally ill/unstable teen or adult moms with one child on public assistance to gain parental experience and mature into their role as primary child caretaker before building a larger family.

In my opinion extraordinary though reasonable measures MUST be taken to protect children from a significant population of “clueless” negligent mostly single moms who create emotionally and physically abusive home environments for their newborns, infants, toddlers children and teens, and then invite law enforcement to their home:

Brooklyn’s Boom-Box Mom; Sad Case of Child Abuse & Maltreatment

Do you believe during this broadcast experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions, our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

Much like Tupac, I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

Peace.

z.IM2 obama white house guests.jpg

___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

You are not trying to find solutions.

Hi, IM2. I'm glad you mentioned SOLUTIONS...I have a few in mind.

My thoughts for protecting and preventing our Nation's most cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a potentially life-scarring abusive childhood during a critical period of human/childhood development.

1) Personally, I believe it would be very helpful if America’s former Premier Presidential and Parental First Couple denounce the VIOLENT, PEOPLE AND COMMUNITY HARMING STREET/GANGSTA CULTURES many of their American urban story-TRUTH-teller White House guests and friends promote and profit from.

Then, imo, the Obamas owe responsible, law abiding American citizens and legal residents a HUGE APOLOGY for WILLFULLY IGNORING the Culture of African American Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment many of their friends and White House guests vividly describe in their American music art. The same Culture of Child Abuse that fuels and maintains America's urban GANGSTA/STREET CULTURES.

View attachment 213524

Second, after apologizing to their American and foreign born neighbors for their gross lack of good judgment, Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama should BEGIN making amends.

Beginning with compassionately and honestly addressing the issue of immature, apathetic, SELFISH, irresponsible, emotionally or mentally ill mostly single teen and adult moms IGNORING their parental duty and responsibility to their children, as well as their moral, ethical and societal obligation and duty to their nation, community and neighbors to responsibly raise, nurture and supervise kids maturing into fairly peaceful teen and adult American citizens respecting our peaceful and/or less fortunate neighbors, as well as educators and the authority figures responsible for maintaining peace in our neighborhoods.

Other possible steps for protecting and/or preventing American kids from experiencing potentially life-scarring trauma during a critical period of human childhood development:

2) I believe police, as well as public and private school teachers need to be BETTER TRAINED in recognizing the signs of Child Abuse. Police and teachers also need to be ENCOURAGED TO TAKE ACTION by filing "Reports of Suspected Child Abuse" with the appropriate authority.

View attachment 213525

If just one of Kendrick Lamar's teachers or school administrators recognized Kendrick was a troubled youngster in need of help, perhaps young Kendrick might NOT have matured into an admitted depressed, emotionally ill, suicidal thinking teen and adult composing American art hatefully demeaning girls and women as less than human *itches and 'hoes', as well as vividly describing the abusive childhood upbringing he and the numerous kids in his family were forced to experience through no fault of their own!

"Let’s Talk Obama, Kendrick Lamar, Gang/Gun Violence, Childhood Trauma/Depression & Mental Health/Illness":

Google Groups

View attachment 213523

View attachment 213522

3) Placing cameras in the 'common area' of homes establishing a public track record for failing to responsibly raise and supervise children and teens.

4) Mandatory random drug testing for people requiring public money to support their child. Mandatory drug and/or alcohol testing for primary child caregivers convicted of drug offenses as well as offenses related to improper child care. Alcohol is a drug.

5) Last resort, court ordered birth control allowing immature or emotionally ill/unstable teen or adult moms with one child on public assistance to gain parental experience and mature into their role as primary child caretaker before building a larger family.

In my opinion extraordinary though reasonable measures MUST be taken to protect children from a significant population of “clueless” negligent mostly single moms who create emotionally and physically abusive home environments for their newborns, infants, toddlers children and teens, and then invite law enforcement to their home:

Brooklyn’s Boom-Box Mom; Sad Case of Child Abuse & Maltreatment

Do you believe during this broadcast experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions, our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

Much like Tupac, I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

Peace.

View attachment 213520
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

These are not solutions for you do not address the root cause of the problems. In fact almost everything you mention is unconstitutional. Do you suggest these same "solutions' for white communities where the problem is greater? Isn't their violence and misogynistic portrayals of women by whites in music?

How about these "urban truth tellers"?

Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain (Official Video)

House of Pain - Jump Around (Music Video)

Moonshine Bandits - 51FIFTY (feat. Bubba Sparxxx

Dawn Of Demise - Intent to Kill
Dawn Of Demise - Intent to Kill

BETZEFER - "The Devil Went Down To The Holy Land" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
BETZEFER - "The Devil Went Down To The Holy Land" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Behemoth - O Father O Satan O Sun! (Official Video)
Behemoth - O Father O Satan O Sun! (Official Video)

You ain't woke. You're ignorant.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

This distraught woman has witnessed first hand, SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL, people and community harming behaviors committed by a fellow human being who most likely was born a perfectly healthy infant, though matured into an apparent homicidal, suicidal thinking young person.

"A little kid shoots @ woman with a 9mm because..."

Again I ask, in all seriousness, what is your opinion of the teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

obama white house guests.jpg

___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Victim of Black HATE.jpg

In my opinion, this NSFW video depicts DEPRAVED acts of human violence.

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oy2kcf6TJ01wqnkez.mp4

Witnessing these acts of human madness and violence, can you identify the "EVERYONE(s)" the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur speaks about in his (often misinterpreted) T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of black or African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

___

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
___

Forum List

Back