AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
TarajiPHensonOprahWi.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Taraji P. Henson Wants To Change The Stigma Of Black Mental Health

Taraji P. Henson Launches Black Mental Health Foundation

"Her father was the inspiration for this undertaking. According to People, her father, a former veteran battling mental health issues, fought liver cancer up until his passing in 2006 at the age of 58. “I named the organization after my father because of his complete and unconditional love for me; his unabashed, unashamed ability to tell the truth, even if it hurt; and his strength to push through his own battles with mental health issues,” she said. “My dad fought in the Vietnam War for our country, returned broken, and received little to no physical and emotional support.

I stand now in his absence, committed to offering support to African Americans who face trauma daily, simply because they are black.”"

Hello. I appreciate Ms. Henson shining a light on Mental Illness, however, I am absolutely certain the trauma faced DAILY by many black or American citizens of African descent begins in the home and community, during a critical period of childhood development.

2sbk9rn.jpg

4k6yk0.jpg

With all respect and sincerity I am curious to learn how many, if any, of my American or foreign born neighbors believe the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept offers a reasonable explanation for why significant numbers of American children are being impeded, hampered or prevented from maturing into reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American teen and adult citizens who become doctors, scientists, engineers, business owners, educators and leaders?

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Does Tupac offer a reasonably intelligent explanation for why Americans of African descent are being impeded from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

Tupac, an admitted emotionally ill adult who loudly spoke about experiencing childhood abuse and maltreatment during a critical period of human/childhood development, intelligently recognized not only are American kids being UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED, IMPEDED and DEPRIVED from experiencing their full human potential, as well as a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood...

...Tupac realized OUR NATION is being deprived of enjoying the potential achievements offered to ALL Americans by fairly or wonderfully happy kids maturing into reasonably responsible teens and adults caring about the future of OUR Nation, and the welfare of their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

I believe Tupac correctly recognized Americans need to change the name of our “War On Poverty”, to “America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment.”

Unlike Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and his presidential predecessors, hopefully Renegade Republican Donald Trump will recognize improving the Quality of Life for our black or American neighbors of African descent begins with addressing HEALTH issues related to proper childhood care and environments.

20s9hc.jpg

I believe Mr. Trump should take meaningful ACTION to protect from harm our Nation's most precious and cherished assets by placing an emphasis on EDUCATION about proper child care, as well as stepping up enforcement of Child Safety & Protection laws which will eventually lead to fewer depressed, unhappy, emotionally neglected/abandoned American kids...

...maturing into angry, frustrated teens and young adults full or half full of rage and resentment for IRRESPONSIBLY and THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, being introduced to an emotionally and/or physically abusive childhood fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, COMMUNITY FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment, COMMUNITY VIOLENCE and hardships. :Childhood Trauma!:

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.
___
Not only I am asking Mr. Trump to take meaningful ACTION protecting and preventing American kids from experiencing a potentially life-scarring, traumatic childhood...

...I am asking my American neighbors to RECOGNIZE and embrace the fact our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!

4gjl2e.jpg

___
My friends, during the 80s-90s I spent the first twelve years of my police career as a uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving *young* 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Carter and Christopher Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, where regularly I witnessed significant numbers of newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experiencing a potentially life-scarring medical Disease/Condition known to medical doctors and researchers as "Childhood Trauma."

dqocgl.jpg

"Childhood Trauma" (ACEs) is a REAL Disease/Condition affecting far too many American kids and teens who far too often develop into emotionally damaged teens and adults lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors because they believe their lives suck so why shouldn't other people's lives suck too!!!

Much like Tupac I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.
___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

http://i65.tinypic.com/96db0z.jpg
__
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" - Polaris Law

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Polaris Law

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

r/mentalhealth - "How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me"

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.
___

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

14xzzme.jpg

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

2rhmsgi.jpg

I am curious to learn if this free-thinking American with a fabulous hairstyle and excellent taste in selecting background music, speaks truth when voicing his opinions about the MENTAL STATE of many HATEFUL black or American citizens of African descent?

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

Peace.

Stigma is not the problem. That is a shyte excuse for lack of resources. Emotional illness will get you nowhere. It's mental illness.

The shortage of beds for suicidal/homicidal patients is nation wide. Indeed, to truly deal with mental health issues there were people giving up their kids to the state.....just so the kids could receive ANY type of help for mental illness. That's gone and now there is nothing. To fill that void that refuses to deal with the repercussions of PTSD there are smaller outreach programs featuring things like Vets that have or have dealt with PTSD. That all depends on location.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

The shortage of beds for suicidal/homicidal patients is nation wide. Indeed,

Hello, Disir. Sadly there is no shortage of SELFISH, immature, apathetic, possibly emotionally or mentally ill black or American teen and adult mothers of African descent INTENTIONALLY and/or RECKLESSLY introducing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets to a traumatic, potentially life scarring, abusive (#FATHERLESS) childhood and teen upbringing fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships (Childhood Trauma) that impedes or prevents them from enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development!

Peace.

OBAMA HATE_00.jpg

"Emotionally Ill Teens Urge Little Girls To Brawl"

After watching this act of human violence & madness, is there any doubt large numbers of young American people are experiencing some type of MENTAL ILLNESS!

Peace.

national-child-abuse-hotline3.jpg

Black mental health is not a stigma. It is free insurance money for the doctor and the only income a person gets. Often a whole family, not just one person. To change it, you need to match that cash flow. But you will never be able to pay out as much as the government can take from tax payers.

Forum List

Back