AOC rape claim

Cortez is a high ranking government official here in America. She has no excuse for not reporting it, particularly if she is publicly bitching about the alleged assault.

There is just something wrong about one of our rulers complaining against one of we , the people, and not giving us our day in court to give our side of the story.

You can be sure she would report it now

Maybe not so when she was in her 20s

You can be sure she would report it now

Maybe not so when she was in her 20s

Cortez is only like 30 years old now.

If the alleged crime happened when she was in her 20's, that's not too long ago at all to investigate a Class A felony.

I wouldn't want my aunt to have to deal with this rapist, just because Cortez doesn't want to investigate it now.

Further, Cortez is denying the accused a chance to confront his accuser in court and to defend himself.

She did not want to share spotlight with Blazee Ford nor Covid but was running out of time what with endless” Select Committee Hearings” so decided to go with it now
Another Look at me Me Too who has no details on where, when, who, how.

Maybe AOC was raped.....IDK. But who forced her to take a pregnancy test in a public restroom rather than using the test at home in the privacy of her own restroom.
Ah...because it sounds so much more DRAMATIC that way? I thought her family was from New York? So why was she so "alone"? AOC is such a drama queen.

Ah...because it sounds so much more DRAMATIC that way? I thought her family was from New York? So why was she so "alone"? AOC is such a drama queen.
yea…..rape victims are like that

"I myself, when I was about 22 or 23 years old, was raped when I was living here in New York City. I was completely alone," the congresswoman said, The Independent reported. "In fact, I felt so alone that I had to take a pregnancy test in a public bathroom in midtown Manhattan."

Now, you’d think she would know exactly what age she was when she was raped. “22 or 23”? Do rape victims often forget exactly when and where it happened?
Ford did.

I hope she reported it to the police, but I am afraid she did not.

Many women are embarrassed when they are raped. They think that they are somehow responsible. I want them to go to the police immediately, when there is still the rapists semen in their vaginas.

Forum List

Back