AOC rape claim

LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT BIDEN IS NOT A VEGETABLE

Move to North Korea
Wrong on both counts. As for your other advice, I fought for this nation and your right to be a moron. I'll be damned if I'll remain silent for the likes of your communist ass to berate MY country. What have you done for your country, missy?

So you believe she was raped?

I have no idea, have no way of knowing if she is telling the truth or not.

Do not really give a fuck.

But I do know that women that have been through it will often block it out and will not remember details like when it happened as a mechanism for coping with it and getting on with their life

So, if it was never reported that means it did not happen?

Really, that is your new position?

Fuck, you are stupid.
Sure and I and the courts should run around with our heads in our asses everytime a politician tells a lie. You must have been looking in the mirror when you wrote that last line moron. Our justice system doesn't charge what is not reported. Are you really serious? What an idiot.

I have no idea, have no way of knowing if she is telling the truth or not.

Do not really give a fuck.

But I do know that women that have been through it will often block it out and will not remember details like when it happened as a mechanism for coping with it and getting on with their life

How many times were you raped in the Marines? Oh, that's right! You forgot!

Sure and I and the courts should run around with our heads in our asses everytime a politician tells a lie. You must have been looking in the mirror when you wrote that last line moron. Our justice system doesn't charge what is not reported. Are you really serious? What an idiot.

Less than 1/3 of the rapes in this country are reported to the police. But guess what, they still took place.

And it is people like you that keep women from reporting them, they know you will call them all lairs and whores.

Less than 1/3 of the rapes in this country are reported to the police. But guess what, they still took place.

And it is people like you that keep women from reporting them, they know you will call them all lairs and whores.

Mmm, nope. But people like you are happy to believe women, even without evidence, when you very well know that some of them ARE "liars and whores".

AOC, is not a credible person. Her claim is not worthy of respect.

Forum List

Back