AOC rape claim

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Strange how last week AOC claimed she was “raped” (not just sexually assaulted, but raped) when she was in her twenties, yet the media seems very quiet about this.

Isn’t this a pretty explosive claim to make? Did she know who the rapist was? Did she file a police report? Was the rapist caught and convicted? Or did she allow a rapist to go on unhindered to rape more women?

or could it be she is lying, and everyone knows it, just to push a political agenda for abortion on demand?

Strange how last week AOC claimed she was “raped” (not just sexually assaulted, but raped) when she was in her twenties, yet the media seems very quiet about this.

Isn’t this a pretty explosive claim to make? Did she know who the rapist was? Did she file a police report? Was the rapist caught and convicted? Or did she allow a rapist to go on unhindered to rape more women?

or could it be she is lying, and everyone knows it, just to push a political agenda for abortion on demand?

How can you tell when AOC is lying?

"I myself, when I was about 22 or 23 years old, was raped when I was living here in New York City. I was completely alone," the congresswoman said, The Independent reported. "In fact, I felt so alone that I had to take a pregnancy test in a public bathroom in midtown Manhattan."

Now, you’d think she would know exactly what age she was when she was raped. “22 or 23”? Do rape victims often forget exactly when and where it happened?

"I myself, when I was about 22 or 23 years old, was raped when I was living here in New York City. I was completely alone," the congresswoman said, The Independent reported. "In fact, I felt so alone that I had to take a pregnancy test in a public bathroom in midtown Manhattan."

Now, you’d think she would know exactly what age she was when she was raped. “22 or 23”? Do rape victims often forget exactly when and where it happened?
Ding-ding-ding! No more calls, folks, we have a winner!

Bingo. Too much bs in her statement. What was it 22 or 23--if I had been assaulted as she claims, I damn sure would remember the date. Also, was she homeless? Had to take a pregnancy test in a public restroom in midtown Manhattan? Bullshit. Don't those tests tell you to use first morning urine? This lying bitch and her mentor Fauxcohontas need to go.

???? she was alone? Her family had already DISOWNED her?

Many women have been date raped or raped by a family member and did not report it

It is the nature of the crime
Just get over it, don’t report it

Oh it happened but she does not know where, when, how, who. Except for that she has an indisputable recounting.

If she was indeed raped and did not prosecute her rapist, she very well did allow a known rapist to go on to rape other women.

Women's rights, indeed!

She could have been raped but abortion is still legal in New York, so what is her point again?

Maybe AOC was raped.....IDK. But who forced her to take a pregnancy test in a public restroom rather than using the test at home in the privacy of her own restroom.
9F965C48-59D5-4D52-A0E2-89768927077C.jpeg

Many women have been date raped or raped by a family member and did not report it

It is the nature of the crime
Just get over it, don’t report it
Yes, the ones who are really broken by it will keep it secret. Not exactly the kind of person who should be in her position though, right? She is either lying or she is mentally weak. Either way she isnt fit for the job, but when has that ever stopped democrat voters?

Forum List

Back