AOC rape claim

I'm going with "big old fat lie" and calling bullshit on this.

That bitch is constantly coming up with the most extreme excuses, reasons and explanations for everything. She always goes straight to 100 and it's always emotionally based shit. Ive never seen her be rational, reasonable or thoughtful. Everything she says is purely intended to trigger emotions and nothing else.

She is the worst kind of politician. And honestly I don't even know what she actually does because all she does is run her mouth.

Strange how last week AOC claimed she was “raped” (not just sexually assaulted, but raped) when she was in her twenties, yet the media seems very quiet about this.

Isn’t this a pretty explosive claim to make? Did she know who the rapist was? Did she file a police report? Was the rapist caught and convicted? Or did she allow a rapist to go on unhindered to rape more women?

or could it be she is lying, and everyone knows it, just to push a political agenda for abortion on demand?

Where was Bojack Horseman at the time?

Mmm, nope. But people like you are happy to believe women, even without evidence, when you very well know that some of them ARE "liars and whores".

AOC, is not a credible person. Her claim is not worthy of respect.

I choose not to assume they are all liars and whores like the you all in this thread do.

I'm going with "big old fat lie" and calling bullshit on this.

That bitch is constantly coming up with the most extreme excuses, reasons and explanations for everything. She always goes straight to 100 and it's always emotionally based shit. Ive never seen her be rational, reasonable or thoughtful. Everything she says is purely intended to trigger emotions and nothing else.

She is the worst kind of politician. And honestly I don't even know what she actually does because all she does is run her mouth.
I believe her

Woman don’t lie about RAPE

99% of the time

I choose not to assume they are all liars and whores like the you all in this thread do.

I clearly stated that "some are", and you respond to an imaginary person who said that they "all are".

My position is reality. That you don't like. So you pretend that I said something else.

Would you like to address what I actually said now?

I clearly stated that "some are", and you respond to an imaginary person who said that they "all are".

My position is reality. That you don't like. So you pretend that I said something else.

Would you like to address what I actually said now?

and you pick the "some are" based upon their political affiliation.

and you think that some how makes you better!

:itsok:

Why did she not bring this up during the Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing? It would have made more sense during the whole "MeToo" movement that she championed...

She plays on people's emotions. Remember, she was the one to say, "being "morally right" is more important than being "factually right." With that statement, it makes it hard to buy into anything that comes out of her mouth.

Well, when nobody knows the truth of the matter, it makes sense to analyze the story and see if it makes sense. Her story doesn't wash.

Why would she not be able to do the pregnancy test at home? Why would she not report it, or even mention it to anyone? How is it that she doesn't seem to recall how old she was when it happened?

Most likely case, IMHO, is this was a case of "retroactive revocation of consent." She fucked some guy promiscuously - probably someone who picked her up at the bar where she was working - then after the fact she decided that her ability to refuse was somehow compromised. Ergo, rape.

She is a true piece of shit. Her incumbency is a black mark on the District that has elected her. If they can't come up with anyone better, THEY are shit.

Well, when nobody knows the truth of the matter, it makes sense to analyze the story and see if it makes sense. Her story doesn't wash.

Why would she not be able to do the pregnancy test at home? Why would she not report it, or even mention it to anyone? How is it that she doesn't seem to recall how old she was when it happened?

Most likely case, IMHO, is this was a case of "retroactive revocation of consent." She fucked some guy promiscuously - probably someone who picked her up at the bar where she was working - then after the fact she decided that her ability to refuse was somehow compromised. Ergo, rape.

She is a true piece of shit. Her incumbency is a black mark on the District that has elected her. If they can't come up with anyone better, THEY are shit.
Or it could be that she is simply lying for street cred with the lunatic left.

Many women have been date raped or raped by a family member and did not report it

It is the nature of the crime
Just get over it, don’t report it

Cortez is a high ranking government official here in America. She has no excuse for not reporting it, particularly if she is publicly bitching about the alleged assault.

There is just something wrong about one of our rulers complaining against one of we , the people, and not giving us our day in court to give our side of the story.

Forum List

Back