AOC Proposes Cutting US Aid to Israel

I’m in with AOC.
US aid stops Israel from annihilating violent Arabs.
maxresdefault.jpg

Psychopathic Jew?

US Congresswoman proposes cutting Israel aid

"US Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has proposed the US cut military and economic aid worth $3 billion a year from Israel in response to the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister...."

"Ocasio-Cortez’s view on Israel and Palestine have received extensive media attention.

"The Democratic candidate expressed her support for the Palestinians during the Land Day protests in Gaza in which 135 Palestinians were killed by Israeli occupation forces and a further 13,000 were injured.

"'This is a massacre,' Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.

"'I hope my peers have the moral courage to call it such.'

"'No state or entity is absolved of mass shootings of protesters. There is no justification. Palestinian people deserve basic human dignity, as anyone else.'"

One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

Their goal was to create a Jewish majority state in historical Palestine.

At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there, and both factions coexisted with much less violence than we see today.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region.
iu

George Phillip:

"One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there, and both factions coexisted with much less violence than we see today.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region!"
m22-3-2019.jpg

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged during his electioncampaign to annex illegal settlements built on the Palestinian lands in the West Bank."

If I punched you in the face and knocked your teeth out and broke your nose, would you have the right to sue me for damages, little Jew hater?

"US Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has proposed the US cut military and economic aid worth $3 billion a year from Israel in response to the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister...."

"Ocasio-Cortez’s view on Israel and Palestine have received extensive media attention.

"The Democratic candidate expressed her support for the Palestinians during the Land Day protests in Gaza in which 135 Palestinians were killed by Israeli occupation forces and a further 13,000 were injured.

"'No state or entity is absolved of mass shootings of protesters. There is no justification. Palestinian people deserve basic human dignity, as anyone else.'"

One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region.

Better to jettison Puerto Rico. They're a real drain.
PR51st_color.png

Citizens Without A State print book | Puerto Rico 51st

I will support her push to cut aid to Israel if she also supports efforts to cut ALL foreign aid.

My tax dollars do not belong in another country. That's bullshit.
I will support her push to cut aid to Israel if she also supports efforts to cut ALL foreign aid.

My tax dollars do not belong in another country. That's bullshit.
us-military-reach.gif

Your tax dollars are also supporting over 800 US military bases in foreign countries and territories; are you calling for closing those installations as well?
Where in the World Is the U.S. Military?

Close them all.

Zero Foreign Aide
Zero Foreign Military Bases
Zero Dollars for The UN and kick it out of The US
Zero Dollars for Fake Global Warming Research
Zero Dollars for Fake Asylum Seekers and Illegal Immigrants.
Deport All Non Citizens.

Take that Savings and build a coast to coast impenetrable wall and take what's left over and put it in SS and Medicare.

Social Security and Medicare will be insolvent in 10 years, and you assholes want "Medicare For All" and want to give even Illegal Immigrants Tax Payer funded benefits?

PR51st_color.png

Citizens Without A State print book | Puerto Rico 51st

We could give Puerto Rico to the Palestinians.....

She's such a moron. I can see why you like her.
She's such a moron. I can see why you like her.
Your support for Trump is obvious.
maxresdefault.jpg

Smarter than Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strozk, Page, Ohr, Mueller combined.

Why don't you go ask Putin how to respond to that, now...

Cutting aid to any country is one thing.

Cutting aid to try and force them to accept a government the people of that country don't want is just wrong.

I

Cutting aid to try and force them to accept a government the people of that country don't want is just wrong.
Sending foreign aid to countries that violate human rights is against the law:

The "Leahy Law" Prohibiting US Assistance to Human Rights Abusers: Pulling Back the Curtain - Just Security

"The Leahy Law is the colloquial term for a provision of the Foreign Assistance Act (section 620M) and its twin provision in the National Defense Authorization Act.

"There are some important differences between the State and DOD laws, but for the sake of simplicity, I will deal primarily with the Department of State’s law or the features that are common to both.

"The Leahy Law is intended to prevent US-funded assistance from reaching specific security force units or individuals who have committed gross violations of human rights."

I

Sending foreign aid to countries that violate human rights is against the law:

The "Leahy Law" Prohibiting US Assistance to Human Rights Abusers: Pulling Back the Curtain - Just Security

"The Leahy Law is the colloquial term for a provision of the Foreign Assistance Act (section 620M) and its twin provision in the National Defense Authorization Act.

"There are some important differences between the State and DOD laws, but for the sake of simplicity, I will deal primarily with the Department of State’s law or the features that are common to both.

"The Leahy Law is intended to prevent US-funded assistance from reaching specific security force units or individuals who have committed gross violations of human rights."

Obama sent money to Iran, billions on pallets. Obama sent money to other middle eastern and African countries that don't even allow Trannies to have commissions in their armed forces. Picking on the Jews, based upon unsubstantiated complaints from terrorism seems to be the height of anti-semiticism.

According to my official genetic testing, I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish, so I take personal offense at these attacks on my peeps.

The foreign aid money we spend is a pittance, and we get a massive return on that investment in terms of world stability.

Trump is going to find that out the fucking hard way.

I would rather cut all aid. But cutting aid for partisan reasons is bullshit.
What's partisan about supporting human rights and opposing apartheid?
I’m with you on stopping Muslims committing apartheid.
I’m with you on stopping Muslims committing apartheid.
1.6467814.673520155.jpg

How Kushner played matchmaker between Israel and Saudi Arabia, according to Woodward

What possible problem could you have with relations thawing between the Saudi realm and the Children of Israel?

IMHO, I'd love to see President Kushner succeed President Trump in 2025.

There has never been a Palestine and these Palestinians were killed by their own actions by the Israeli Defense Force.
Non-Jews held legal title to farms, businesses, homes, and bank accounts in PALESTINE prior to 1948 when Jewish terrorists forcibly confiscated those assets.

A 'Catastrophe' That Defines Palestinian Identity

"May 14 marks the 70th anniversary of Israel’s founding; May 15 is a day Palestinians know as their nakba, or 'catastrophe,' the traumatic expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes in 1948 by Israelis.

"This event both defined their future of statelessness and occupation, and now forms the basis for their distinct national identity.

"Many of the chief consequences of the nakba, including the displacement of most Palestinians from their ancestral lands and ongoing statelessness, remain unresolved to this day."
Yeah, yeah. I've read the propaganda before. Palestinians came from Jordan after the Israelis settled in Israel. Go peddle your lies elsewhere.
Yeah, yeah. I've read the propaganda before. Palestinians came from Jordan after the Israelis settled in Israel. Go peddle your lies elsewhere.
You've been lied to.

"To understand the nakba is to first confront its sheer scale and totality.

"Before the nakba, there was a large, deeply rooted, and essentially ancient Arab society in most of what, within a few months, became the Jewish state of Israel.

"In effect, one day it was there, as it had been for living memory, and the next day it was gone.

"An entire society, with the exception of relatively small groups in a few places, simply vanished."

There has never been a Palestine and these Palestinians were killed by their own actions by the Israeli Defense Force.
Non-Jews held legal title to farms, businesses, homes, and bank accounts in PALESTINE prior to 1948 when Jewish terrorists forcibly confiscated those assets.

"May 14 marks the 70th anniversary of Israel’s founding; May 15 is a day Palestinians know as their nakba, or 'catastrophe,' the traumatic expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes in 1948 by Israelis.

"This event both defined their future of statelessness and occupation, and now forms the basis for their distinct national identity.

"Many of the chief consequences of the nakba, including the displacement of most Palestinians from their ancestral lands and ongoing statelessness, remain unresolved to this day."
And while you are upset over Trump’s wall you don’t give a shit about Jordan’s wall keeping out their own people in the West Bank of Jordan.
And while you are upset over Trump’s wall you don’t give a shit about Jordan’s wall keeping out their own people in the West Bank of Jordan.
Israel's Wall: Security Or Apartheid? | Direct From With Dena Takruri - AJ+

Forum List

Back