AOC Proposes Cutting US Aid to Israel

US Congresswoman proposes cutting Israel aid

"US Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has proposed the US cut military and economic aid worth $3 billion a year from Israel in response to the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister...."

"Ocasio-Cortez’s view on Israel and Palestine have received extensive media attention.

"The Democratic candidate expressed her support for the Palestinians during the Land Day protests in Gaza in which 135 Palestinians were killed by Israeli occupation forces and a further 13,000 were injured.

"'This is a massacre,' Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.

"'I hope my peers have the moral courage to call it such.'

"'No state or entity is absolved of mass shootings of protesters. There is no justification. Palestinian people deserve basic human dignity, as anyone else.'"

One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

Their goal was to create a Jewish majority state in historical Palestine.

At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there, and both factions coexisted with much less violence than we see today.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region.
What’s the difference between a communist and a Muslim?

Not much.

One believes in God and the other thinks the state is God.

I am against all monetary aid to ANY country.

And Israel's treatment of the Palestinian's is disgusting...they ARE the 21'st century version of Apartheid.

And whomever is in support of cutting off monetary aid to Israel - I am 100% in support of that.

"US Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has proposed the US cut military and economic aid worth $3 billion a year from Israel in response to the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister...."

"Ocasio-Cortez’s view on Israel and Palestine have received extensive media attention.

"The Democratic candidate expressed her support for the Palestinians during the Land Day protests in Gaza in which 135 Palestinians were killed by Israeli occupation forces and a further 13,000 were injured.

"'No state or entity is absolved of mass shootings of protesters. There is no justification. Palestinian people deserve basic human dignity, as anyone else.'"

One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there, and both factions coexisted with much less violence than we see today.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region.

Not much.

Actually, Muslims don't believe in Almighty God at all. They have their own god, Allah

I don't even have to think about it. Whatever that crazy bitch is for I'm against simply because whatever the issue that dumb bitch is always wrong. Same thing with most of the others on the brainless left these days. They've all gone completely bat shit crazy.

Not much.

Actually, Muslims don't believe in Almighty God at all. They have their own god, Allah
He's the same God.

There has never been a Palestine and these Palestinians were killed by their own actions by the Israeli Defense Force.
Non-Jews held legal title to farms, businesses, homes, and bank accounts in PALESTINE prior to 1948 when Jewish terrorists forcibly confiscated those assets.

A 'Catastrophe' That Defines Palestinian Identity

"May 14 marks the 70th anniversary of Israel’s founding; May 15 is a day Palestinians know as their nakba, or 'catastrophe,' the traumatic expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes in 1948 by Israelis.

"This event both defined their future of statelessness and occupation, and now forms the basis for their distinct national identity.

"Many of the chief consequences of the nakba, including the displacement of most Palestinians from their ancestral lands and ongoing statelessness, remain unresolved to this day."
Yeah, yeah. I've read the propaganda before. Palestinians came from Jordan after the Israelis settled in Israel. Go peddle your lies elsewhere.
Yeah, yeah. I've read the propaganda before. Palestinians came from Jordan after the Israelis settled in Israel. Go peddle your lies elsewhere.
You've been lied to.

"To understand the nakba is to first confront its sheer scale and totality.

"Before the nakba, there was a large, deeply rooted, and essentially ancient Arab society in most of what, within a few months, became the Jewish state of Israel.

"In effect, one day it was there, as it had been for living memory, and the next day it was gone.

"An entire society, with the exception of relatively small groups in a few places, simply vanished."

Yeah, the Arabs really fucked themselves up.

I’m in with AOC.
US aid stops Israel from annihilating violent Arabs.
maxresdefault.jpg

Psychopathic Jew?
Yo, dipshit. Are you really stupid enough to bleev that is real?

That's a fake. The real name is David Ovadia, not David Dovadia.

david-ovadia.jpg

Cut all aid then. In a way it would be a blessing for Israel. Let them exercise complete sovereignty over their own nation. Israel will survive...as usual.

The foreign aid money we spend is a pittance, and we get a massive return on that investment in terms of world stability.
So, why are we footing the bill for world stability when everyone else will suffer more?

The world should pay tribute to the U.S.

Um, if the countries to which we provide aid could afford to pay tribute, then we wouldn't need to provide aid to them!

All caught up now?

I think we should Tax the world.

No more Fed Income Taxes for Americans.

The rest of the world should pay.

We are not the only country providing foreign aid.

China is making big moves in Africa. Should we allow them to win over that continent at our expense?

I am against all monetary aid to ANY country.

And Israel's treatment of the Palestinian's is disgusting...they ARE the 21'st century version of Apartheid.

And whomever is in support of cutting off monetary aid to Israel - I am 100% in support of that.

The reason why you’re against all aid to everyone is you’re a simplistic thinker. We benefit greatly from creating stability across the globe

There has never been a Palestine and these Palestinians were killed by their own actions by the Israeli Defense Force.
Non-Jews held legal title to farms, businesses, homes, and bank accounts in PALESTINE prior to 1948 when Jewish terrorists forcibly confiscated those assets.

"May 14 marks the 70th anniversary of Israel’s founding; May 15 is a day Palestinians know as their nakba, or 'catastrophe,' the traumatic expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes in 1948 by Israelis.

"This event both defined their future of statelessness and occupation, and now forms the basis for their distinct national identity.

"Many of the chief consequences of the nakba, including the displacement of most Palestinians from their ancestral lands and ongoing statelessness, remain unresolved to this day."
You've been lied to.

"To understand the nakba is to first confront its sheer scale and totality.

"Before the nakba, there was a large, deeply rooted, and essentially ancient Arab society in most of what, within a few months, became the Jewish state of Israel.

"In effect, one day it was there, as it had been for living memory, and the next day it was gone.

"An entire society, with the exception of relatively small groups in a few places, simply vanished."
Yawn.
Fucking Arabs have been at war with each other since the pedophile Mohammed started his bullshit religion.

Not much.

He's the same God.

You should read The Koran. allah is not Thee God of The Bible. He is something entirely different.

Allah is called The Great Deceiver, and The One who would Ascend To The Throne of God.

Hebrews 6:18
That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

And those who cry lies to Our signs We will draw them on little by little whence they know not; and I respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 7:182-183 Arberry

and I shall respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 68:45 Arberry

And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah's (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42

Allah the Best Deceiver - WikiIslam

Taqiyya (lying,deceiving,illusion) Islam's most important ideological wartool - Why we never can rely on muslims

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Why would Allah need to "Ascend to God's Throne" if God is already sitting upon His Throne?

Isaiah 14:12-13
12 How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations. 13 You said in your heart: “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the north

Luke 10:18
18 So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Also if you read all The Koran references to The Old Testament characters, they are completely contradictory.

Lastly The Old Testament and New Testament actually agree with one another, whereas The Koran contradicts both The Old Testament and New Testament, but most importantly, in The Last Revelation of God's Word to Man through The Apostle John we are told That The Dispensation of God's Word is finished, and that anyone who adds to God's Word, or Takes Away from it is worthy of all the plagues in The Bible.

Revelation 22:18-19
18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book

The Koran is a fable, a False Book. Muhammad was a False Prophet, and allah is a False God, who would be like God.

Allah is "The Morning Star" look that up. It's on Every Islamic Flag and Literature as a depiction of allah.

iu

"The Morning Star" is one of Lucifer's titles. So is "Light Bearer" or "Light Bringer" which refers to Lucifer being Godlike, and having a kind of "Wisdom" but it is a deceptive wisdom.

Lucifer wants to Ascend To The Throne of God and Be Like The Most High.

Lucifer is "The Great Deceiver" and "The Father of Lies" and a "Murderer From The Beginning".

In Quran, 24:35-36, it says “Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of his light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass and the glass is as it were a brightly shining star.”

12 How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations.

2 Corinthians 11:14
“And no wonder! For Satan himself transformed himself into an angel of light.”

Revelations 9:1
“I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.”

Allah is not God. Originally known as the Moon god Hubaal (Ha Baal in Hebrew), Muhammad carved this deity in his own image. Like his creator, Allah is a narcissist. Muhammad defined Allah as:

khairul mâkerin, (the best deceiver) 3:54,

al mutakabbir (the proud one, the haughty one) 59:23 ,

al jabbâr (the compeller, the oppressor, the tyrant) 59:23,

al qahhâr (the subduer) 13:16, 14:48, 38:65, 39:4, 40:16 ,

al khâfid (the abaser) 95:5,

al mudhell (the humiliator) 3:26,

al mumit (the death giver) 3:156, 7:158, 15:23, 57:2,

al muntaqim (the avenger) 32:22, 43:41, 44:16,

al mua’khkhir (the delayer) 71:4 and

ad-dârr (the harmer, the afflicter) 6:17.
Is Allah Satan? - islamrevealed.org

Lastly, the biggest damning thing about Islam is that it denies the Godhood of Jesus, calls him a Prophet lesser than Muhammad, and also states that Jesus never died nor was resurrected.

Matthew 10:32-33
32 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.

Qur’an, Chapter 4, verse 158
And for their saying, ‘We did slay the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;’ whereas they slew him not, nor crucify him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only pursue a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into certainty.

In the Quran, there are many stories about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ (called 'Isa in Arabic). The Quran recalls his miraculous birth, his teachings, the miracles he performed by God's permission, and his life as a respected prophet of God. The Quran also repeatedly reminds that Jesus was a human prophet sent by God, not part of God Himself. Below are some direct quotations from the Quran regarding the life and teachings of Jesus.

What does the Quran teach about Jesus?

Last edited:

Not much.

He's the same God.

You should read The Koran. allah is not Thee God of The Bible. He is something entirely different.

Allah is called The Great Deceiver, and The One who would Ascend To The Throne of God.

That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

And those who cry lies to Our signs We will draw them on little by little whence they know not; and I respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 7:182-183 Arberry

and I shall respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 68:45 Arberry

And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah's (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42

Taqiyya (lying,deceiving,illusion) Islam's most important ideological wartool - Why we never can rely on muslims

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Why would Allah need to "Ascend to God's Throne" if God is already sitting upon His Throne?

12 How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations. 13 You said in your heart: “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the north

And the great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Also if you read all The Koran references to The Old Testament characters, they are completely contradictory.

Lastly The Old Testament and New Testament actually agree with one another, whereas The Koran contradicts both The Old Testament and New Testament, but most importantly, in The Last Revelation of God's Word to Man through The Apostle John we are told That The Dispensation of God's Word is finished, and that anyone who adds to God's Word, or Takes Away from it is worthy of all the plagues in The Bible.

18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book

The Koran is a fable, a False Book. Muhammad was a False Prophet, and allah is a False God, who would be like God.

Allah is "The Morning Star" look that up. It's on Every Islamic Flag and Literature as a depiction of allah.

iu

"The Morning Star" is one of Lucifer's titles. So is "Light Bearer" or "Light Bringer" which refers to Lucifer being Godlike, and having a kind of "Wisdom" but it is a deceptive wisdom.

Lucifer is "The Great Deceiver" and "The Father of Lies" and a "Murderer From The Beginning".

In Quran, 24:35-36, it says “Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of his light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass and the glass is as it were a brightly shining star.”

12 How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations.

“I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.”

Allah is not God. Originally known as the Moon god Hubaal (Ha Baal in Hebrew), Muhammad carved this deity in his own image. Like his creator, Allah is a narcissist. Muhammad defined Allah as:

Lastly, the biggest damning thing about Islam is that it denies the Godhood of Jesus, calls him a Prophet lesser than Muhammad, and also states that Jesus never died nor was resurrected.

32 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.

And for their saying, ‘We did slay the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;’ whereas they slew him not, nor crucify him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only pursue a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into certainty.

In the Quran, there are many stories about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ (called 'Isa in Arabic). The Quran recalls his miraculous birth, his teachings, the miracles he performed by God's permission, and his life as a respected prophet of God. The Quran also repeatedly reminds that Jesus was a human prophet sent by God, not part of God Himself. Below are some direct quotations from the Quran regarding the life and teachings of Jesus.

You think Mohammed wanted Christians to convert?
Just like Paul wanted Jews?

Not much.

He's the same God.

iu

You think Mohammed wanted Christians to convert?
Just like Paul wanted Jews?

Muhammad was a false prophet. To him, all there is was Islam and his false god allah.
Islam thinks Jesus is just a prophet and when He returns will return to "Break The Cross".
That is a false prophecy. The Anti-Christ is who will make war with The Jews and Christians, not Messiah. Messiah returns to put an end to The Anti-Christ and False Prophet's persecution of End Time Jews and Christians.

I sometimes refer to Jews and Christians, as The Two Witnesses, or The Two Lamp Stands who stand beside The Throne of God. I do not claim to be wise or special, I only claim to want to know God. I see only with my frail human eyes, the things of God, and only understand The Infinite Wisdom of God with my finite mind.

I know you are a Jew. Jews will go to heaven through their faith in God, Jehovah. Some Hebrews will go to Heaven through Christianity.

Christianity is the only way to Heaven for a Gentile. "The grafted vine" Jews, I believe have a choice. One road is harder than the other I think.

Here is why I believe Jews, even if they do not convert to faith in Messiah will go to Heaven according to my Christian beliefs.

When Jesus died and was resurrected, All The Old Testament Jewish Believers were Resurrected with Him. They did not "Die in Christ".
They died believing in The God of Abraham though. At least those that worshiped God in Truth and Spirit......

Now, would Paul or any of the early Christian Hebrews want Hebrews to recognize that Messiah came as Messiah Ben Joseph and as The Lamb of God to die for their sins, when they were praying for Messiah Ben David to conquer their enemies and establish His Throne?

Yes, Paul and the Early Christian Hebrew Church wanted all Hebrews to come to faith in Christ and Belief in Final Sacrifice and Salvation from Sin.

I am not sure its necessary for Jews to convert, I know it is preferable that they do(My Christian Friends some will disagree) but I do know that when Messiah Ben David comes to rule as The Prince of Peace, The Jews living in The Last Days will realize (according to The Old Testament and New) that Messiah had already come once before 2,000 years ago and that it was part of God's plan and prophecy that He first be rejected, be despised of men, and crucified as the final payment for sins.

He had to come as The Man of Sorrows first to be crucified, die, descend in to Hell to confiscate the keys to The Pit, Pay the Sin Debt, Defeat Death and be Resurrected before He could return in The End Times to Defeat the Anti-Christ, False Prophet and Claim The Throne of Adam or The Throne of David to rule The Earth with a rod of Iron. "A Stem From The Root of Jesse., was He."

When The Jews look upon "Him whom they pierced, " suddenly, the "veil" God says He has placed upon their eyes will be lifted, and they will know that everything said about Messiah in the Old Testament referred to Christ in The New Testament, and they will "Mourn for Him as one Mourns for the loss of their First Born and Only Son."

They will also rejoice knowing that Messiah has finally come.

When The Reign of Messiah begins, there will be One Flock, not two. Christians are "grafted in to the vine".

The Word of God is about one thing, The Path to Redemption. Everything God has said, God has Done, God has promised, He has accomplished, towards that end for His Children.

Last edited:

Not much.

He's the same God.

iu

The Kuran is BS.

Forum List

Back