AOC Proposes Cutting US Aid to Israel

I would rather cut all aid. But cutting aid for partisan reasons is bullshit.
If G. Washington knew we were giving anything but humanitarian aid to other nations, he would be rolling in his grave.
e861cf502ff592d57f4f8fd67a846a40.jpg

There has never been a Palestine and these Palestinians were killed by their own actions by the Israeli Defense Force.
Non-Jews held legal title to farms, businesses, homes, and bank accounts in PALESTINE prior to 1948 when Jewish terrorists forcibly confiscated those assets.

A 'Catastrophe' That Defines Palestinian Identity

"May 14 marks the 70th anniversary of Israel’s founding; May 15 is a day Palestinians know as their nakba, or 'catastrophe,' the traumatic expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes in 1948 by Israelis.

"This event both defined their future of statelessness and occupation, and now forms the basis for their distinct national identity.

"Many of the chief consequences of the nakba, including the displacement of most Palestinians from their ancestral lands and ongoing statelessness, remain unresolved to this day."
The Canaanites have a better claim to the land that the Palestinians.

So do the Assyrians

and the Babylonians

and the Romans

and the Persians

and the Byzantines

and the Crusaders

and the Turks (Ottoman Empire)

and the even the fucking Brits

The only way to reverse conquest is more conquest.

They fucking lost. To the victor goes the spoils.

The Injuns in America have no claim to land that was taken. We were even benevolent and paid them for it, but even if we didn't, they have NO claim to it. They lost it in war.

Same goes for Texas. You Mexican fuckers got your asses kicked TWICE!!! This ain't your land. GET THE FUCK OUT!!! Or, we may decide that we want another hunk of Mexico.

The point is.....that land belongs to whomever has taken it and now holds it.

Don't like it? Go fight it out.

US Congresswoman proposes cutting Israel aid

"US Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has proposed the US cut military and economic aid worth $3 billion a year from Israel in response to the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister...."

"Ocasio-Cortez’s view on Israel and Palestine have received extensive media attention.

"The Democratic candidate expressed her support for the Palestinians during the Land Day protests in Gaza in which 135 Palestinians were killed by Israeli occupation forces and a further 13,000 were injured.

"'This is a massacre,' Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.

"'I hope my peers have the moral courage to call it such.'

"'No state or entity is absolved of mass shootings of protesters. There is no justification. Palestinian people deserve basic human dignity, as anyone else.'"

One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

Their goal was to create a Jewish majority state in historical Palestine.

At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there, and both factions coexisted with much less violence than we see today.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region.

She's such a moron. I can see why you like her.

"US Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has proposed the US cut military and economic aid worth $3 billion a year from Israel in response to the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister...."

"Ocasio-Cortez’s view on Israel and Palestine have received extensive media attention.

"The Democratic candidate expressed her support for the Palestinians during the Land Day protests in Gaza in which 135 Palestinians were killed by Israeli occupation forces and a further 13,000 were injured.

"'No state or entity is absolved of mass shootings of protesters. There is no justification. Palestinian people deserve basic human dignity, as anyone else.'"

One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there, and both factions coexisted with much less violence than we see today.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region.
iu

George Phillip:

"One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region!"

I will support her push to cut aid to Israel if she also supports efforts to cut ALL foreign aid.

My tax dollars do not belong in another country. That's bullshit.
I will support her push to cut aid to Israel if she also supports efforts to cut ALL foreign aid.

us-military-reach.gif

Your tax dollars are also supporting over 800 US military bases in foreign countries and territories; are you calling for closing those installations as well?
Where in the World Is the U.S. Military?

Better to jettison Puerto Rico. They're a real drain.

I'd jettison all the territories. Let em take care of themselves.

us-military-reach.gif

Your tax dollars are also supporting over 800 US military bases in foreign countries and territories; are you calling for closing those installations as well?
Where in the World Is the U.S. Military?
Yes.

She's spitting into the wind. Companies throughout the country which supply military goods to Israel are the indirect beneficiaries of a lot of this "foreign" aid.

iu

George Phillip:

"One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region!"
m22-3-2019.jpg

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged during his electioncampaign to annex illegal settlements built on the Palestinian lands in the West Bank."

Your support for Trump is obvious.
maxresdefault.jpg

There has never been a Palestine and these Palestinians were killed by their own actions by the Israeli Defense Force.
Non-Jews held legal title to farms, businesses, homes, and bank accounts in PALESTINE prior to 1948 when Jewish terrorists forcibly confiscated those assets.

A 'Catastrophe' That Defines Palestinian Identity

"May 14 marks the 70th anniversary of Israel’s founding; May 15 is a day Palestinians know as their nakba, or 'catastrophe,' the traumatic expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes in 1948 by Israelis.

"This event both defined their future of statelessness and occupation, and now forms the basis for their distinct national identity.

"Many of the chief consequences of the nakba, including the displacement of most Palestinians from their ancestral lands and ongoing statelessness, remain unresolved to this day."
The Canaanites have a better claim to the land that the Palestinians.

So do the Assyrians

and the Babylonians

and the Romans

and the Persians

and the Byzantines

and the Crusaders

and the Turks (Ottoman Empire)

and the even the fucking Brits

The only way to reverse conquest is more conquest.

They fucking lost. To the victor goes the spoils.

The Injuns in America have no claim to land that was taken. We were even benevolent and paid them for it, but even if we didn't, they have NO claim to it. They lost it in war.

Same goes for Texas. You Mexican fuckers got your asses kicked TWICE!!! This ain't your land. GET THE FUCK OUT!!! Or, we may decide that we want another hunk of Mexico.

The point is.....that land belongs to whomever has taken it and now holds it.

Don't like it? Go fight it out.

So in essence, the Palestinians have the right to try and take it back, now or at any time in the future. It is a reality that doomed the partition plan from the beginning.

Your support for Trump is obvious.
maxresdefault.jpg

She's a moron, no matter who you support.

Forum List

Back