AOC is a Very Disturbed Woman

#AlexandriaOcasioSmollett
How many men has she falsely accused in her pathetic life?

She falsely accused a male Congressman of insulting her and feigned outrage in Congress over an alleged insult she didn’t even hear. She wasn’t even near the area.

Lied about seeing children in cages and it turns out she’s screaming at an empty parking lot thanks to her photographer using angles to make it look to the contrary.
View attachment 452786

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of cat calling her for doing so.

She totally fabricated being almost murdered in the Capitol, she wasn’t even in the Capitol at the time of the protest. Then she falsely accuses Ted Cruz of trying to murder her.

She now out of the blue claims she’s been sexually assaulted before as a tool to push her agenda. Anyone believe her?
I believe her over the slime bags. Her office is next store in the complex and it matters not if you saw what I saw. the mob that committed this atrocity are truly
disturbed, and that is my focus.

Next store? OMFG, you are honed to the fine edge of a beach ball!

That is like saying I was involved in the WTC attacks, never mind I wasn't even in NY!

She falsely accused a male Congressman of insulting her and feigned outrage in Congress over an alleged insult she didn’t even hear. She wasn’t even near the area.

Lied about seeing children in cages and it turns out she’s screaming at an empty parking lot thanks to her photographer using angles to make it look to the contrary.
View attachment 452786

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of cat calling her for doing so.

She totally fabricated being almost murdered in the Capitol, she wasn’t even in the Capitol at the time of the protest. Then she falsely accuses Ted Cruz of trying to murder her.

She now out of the blue claims she’s been sexually assaulted before as a tool to push her agenda. Anyone believe her?

This is all she has. She's by no measure an intelligent person. She has no influence in congress (Pelosi won't give her the time of day). She has no children. She has no education to speak of, and no real life achievements other than convincing a bunch of uneducated poor people in a New York slum to vote for her. And she probably had to pay them just to do that.

View attachment 452786

I know you need to deflect from your heroine, MGT......:heehee:

I pray every day, that when she is up in her NY apartment, that some black thugs come beat the shit out of her, then see if she says it was systemic racism that caused her beat down...while she is yelling "I am with you, i support BLM".

Stupid white people think they can reason with a lawless mob

View attachment 452786

I believe her over the slime bags. Her office is next store in the complex and it matters not if you saw what I saw. the mob that committed this atrocity are truly

That is like saying I was involved in the WTC attacks, never mind I wasn't even in NY!
Hardly, because she was there and you weren't even in New York.

View attachment 452786

She might as well have been in NY as her life was not threatened. Do you get it now?

View attachment 452786

She might as well have been in NY as her life was not threatened. Do you get it now?
She had no way of knowing that, and if they had found her, then what?

C03DA945-C20F-4E83-99CB-70729BA4B0B3.gif

AD5DED8F-B453-498C-8F2A-1D62A891C0CC.jpeg

‘Squad’ leader Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has made great political hay out of last month’s storming of the Capitol. She has talked it up as an attempted terror attack. ‘We came close to half of the House nearly dying’, she said in the days after the event. She insists she was in imminent danger of being ‘murdered’. She has used her ‘trauma’ at the Capitol to bolster her calls for a war on domestic terror and for tearing up the First Amendment. And this week, she likened those who have challenged her overreaction to sexual abusers.

View attachment 452786

BTW - if a few dozen unarmed folks gave her PTSD, imagine what those 9 billion rounds of ammo sold just last year are going to do in the coming years in the hands of the 74 million Americans who believe the election was rigged.
What does that mean?
View attachment 452826
LOL...Too much of a wuss to admit what you meant apparently. That doesn’t surprise me.
What a Karen you are. You and AOC cuddling in sobbing tears after being triggered by imaginary threats.
Why don't you concentrate on denigrating those who were involved in the insurrection of Jan 6, instead of cheering and deflecting, yes? All I hear from you toad lovers is deemphasizing the severity of the attack. It's as though you loved it,
just like Trump loved it.
You pussy police were lock in a federal building and your thugs tried to burn it down. Silence from you. Those people were let in the capitol building. Also it's coming out that the people who did the insurrection wasn't Trump supporters. A different way to say it was your guys, without actually saying it.

View attachment 452786

BTW - if a few dozen unarmed folks gave her PTSD, imagine what those 9 billion rounds of ammo sold just last year are going to do in the coming years in the hands of the 74 million Americans who believe the election was rigged.
What does that mean?
View attachment 452826
LOL...Too much of a wuss to admit what you meant apparently. That doesn’t surprise me.
What a Karen you are. You and AOC cuddling in sobbing tears after being triggered by imaginary threats.
Why don't you concentrate on denigrating those who were involved in the insurrection of Jan 6, instead of cheering and deflecting, yes? All I hear from you toad lovers is deemphasizing the severity of the attack. It's as though you loved it,
just like Trump loved it.
Insurrection?
Like storming city halls and police stations with weapons and bombs like you Leftards did for the last two years?
I know these loons has cased billions in damages but they are outraged by the incident on January 6th. It's starting to come out it wasn't Trump supporters that did it.

View attachment 452786

Ask Congressman Mace what happened.

View attachment 452786

AOC Destroys Nancy Mace for "Cynical and Disgusting Attack ...

www.themarysue.com › aoc-destroys-nancy-mace-on-t...

19 hours ago — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez destroys Nancy Mace on Twitter and calls out her hypocrisy ... This was what you were saying just a few weeks ago

View attachment 452786

19 hours ago — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez destroys Nancy Mace on Twitter and calls out her hypocrisy ... This was what you were saying just a few weeks ago
GOYA’S DECEMBER EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH CONTINUES TO PAY DIVIDENDS:

AOC attacks GOP rape survivor Nancy Mace for silencing rape survivors.

View attachment 452786

You just can't stand that Donkey Chompers got caught lying again.

Great source BTW,

View attachment 452786

So was yours.

AOC is a Very Disturbed Woman

Is that disturbed? Or distributed?

Think about it: the media couldn't survive without democrats. 85%-90% of their news stories and fiction comes from them.

And the democrats couldn't exist without the media. If all news were as honest as Fox, no democrat would ever hold office, ever get elected, ever avoid prison.

Forum List

Back