AOC is a Very Disturbed Woman

#AlexandriaOcasioSmollett
How many men has she falsely accused in her pathetic life?

She falsely accused a male Congressman of insulting her and feigned outrage in Congress over an alleged insult she didn’t even hear. She wasn’t even near the area.

Lied about seeing children in cages and it turns out she’s screaming at an empty parking lot thanks to her photographer using angles to make it look to the contrary.
View attachment 452786

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of cat calling her for doing so.

She totally fabricated being almost murdered in the Capitol, she wasn’t even in the Capitol at the time of the protest. Then she falsely accuses Ted Cruz of trying to murder her.

She now out of the blue claims she’s been sexually assaulted before as a tool to push her agenda. Anyone believe her?
I believe her over the slime bags. Her office is next store in the complex and it matters not if you saw what I saw. the mob that committed this atrocity are truly
disturbed, and that is my focus.
She is the slime bag goofus.

She falsely accused a male Congressman of insulting her and feigned outrage in Congress over an alleged insult she didn’t even hear. She wasn’t even near the area.

Lied about seeing children in cages and it turns out she’s screaming at an empty parking lot thanks to her photographer using angles to make it look to the contrary.
View attachment 452786

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of cat calling her for doing so.

She totally fabricated being almost murdered in the Capitol, she wasn’t even in the Capitol at the time of the protest. Then she falsely accuses Ted Cruz of trying to murder her.

She now out of the blue claims she’s been sexually assaulted before as a tool to push her agenda. Anyone believe her?

And your just now coming to that conclusion?

View attachment 452786

I believe her over the slime bags. Her office is next store in the complex and it matters not if you saw what I saw. the mob that committed this atrocity are truly
disturbed, and that is my focus.

Next store? OMFG, you are honed to the fine edge of a beach ball!

That is like saying I was involved in the WTC attacks, never mind I wasn't even in NY!
Hardly, because she was there and you weren't even in New York.

She might as well have been in NY as her life was not threatened. Do you get it now?
She had no way of knowing that, and if they had found her, then what?

Ask Congressman Mace what happened.
So was yours.

I see you are incapable of carrying on a debate. You get one more shot before ignore land.

I do not know why is everyone is calling her AOC. Her real name is Sandy that they are trying to say it was her nickname. She look like a Sandy Woods . Like how Barry have changed his name to Barack and worked for the CIA. And I believe that she was working also in these Intelligence agencies as an informant. It is because her mom went along with her lies so comfortably. As if Sandy been doing this for years. That her mom moved away to avoid her neighbors and friends from asking why is Sandy lying about her name.

View attachment 452786

Nope
Same

Forum List

Back