AOC is a Very Disturbed Woman

#AlexandriaOcasioSmollett
How many men has she falsely accused in her pathetic life?

She falsely accused a male Congressman of insulting her and feigned outrage in Congress over an alleged insult she didn’t even hear. She wasn’t even near the area.

Lied about seeing children in cages and it turns out she’s screaming at an empty parking lot thanks to her photographer using angles to make it look to the contrary.
View attachment 452786

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of cat calling her for doing so.

She totally fabricated being almost murdered in the Capitol, she wasn’t even in the Capitol at the time of the protest. Then she falsely accuses Ted Cruz of trying to murder her.

She now out of the blue claims she’s been sexually assaulted before as a tool to push her agenda. Anyone believe her?
I believe her over the slime bags. Her office is next store in the complex and it matters not if you saw what I saw. the mob that committed this atrocity are truly
disturbed, and that is my focus.
The real atrocity is the moronic mob in the congress.

She falsely accused a male Congressman of insulting her and feigned outrage in Congress over an alleged insult she didn’t even hear. She wasn’t even near the area.

Lied about seeing children in cages and it turns out she’s screaming at an empty parking lot thanks to her photographer using angles to make it look to the contrary.
View attachment 452786

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of cat calling her for doing so.

She totally fabricated being almost murdered in the Capitol, she wasn’t even in the Capitol at the time of the protest. Then she falsely accuses Ted Cruz of trying to murder her.

She now out of the blue claims she’s been sexually assaulted before as a tool to push her agenda. Anyone believe her?
I believe her over the slime bags. Her office is next store in the complex and it matters not if you saw what I saw. the mob that committed this atrocity are truly
The real atrocity is the insurrection, and yes, there are some legislators who
advocate violence against their own and they should be excommunicated.

View attachment 452786

BTW - if a few dozen unarmed folks gave her PTSD, imagine what those 9 billion rounds of ammo sold just last year are going to do in the coming years in the hands of the 74 million Americans who believe the election was rigged.
What does that mean?
View attachment 452826
Know wat ya mean. The insurgents fucked around and now they are finding out, yes?

View attachment 452786

But storming city halls and police stations with swords, clubs and bombs is simply a protest by caring people.

Like in Seattle?
Correct, like in Seattle, but different in that the mob attacked the seat of our Democracy in an attempt to prevent the solidifying of our election and also looking for legislators to violently attack after having been encouraged by your president.

She’s actually a source of entertainment. She is now there along with Maxine Waters. Waters is a clown while AOC is a drama queen diva. For AOC, just by compiling daily stories about her, you could script a sitcom about a 20-something sassy Bronx bartender who goes to Washington.

No one takes her seriously..... not even her own party.

View attachment 452786

Millennials are soft. AOC is a beautiful and intelligent young woman.

1612449337278.png

1612449359591.png

View attachment 452786

BTW - if a few dozen unarmed folks gave her PTSD, imagine what those 9 billion rounds of ammo sold just last year are going to do in the coming years in the hands of the 74 million Americans who believe the election was rigged.
What does that mean?
View attachment 452826
LOL...Too much of a wuss to admit what you meant apparently. That doesn’t surprise me.
What a Karen you are. You and AOC cuddling in sobbing tears after being triggered by imaginary threats.
Why don't you concentrate on denigrating those who were involved in the insurrection of Jan 6, instead of cheering and deflecting, yes? All I hear from you toad lovers is deemphasizing the severity of the attack. It's as though you loved it,
just like Trump loved it.
Insurrection?
Like storming city halls and police stations with weapons and bombs like you Leftards did for the last two years?

Has AOC called for the killing of fellow Congressional members? Let me know when she does until then she's just a drama queen.
No, only Democrats do that.
Yet AOC didn't do the shooting.
Cruz didnt try to have anyone murdered either.

View attachment 452786

But storming city halls and police stations with swords, clubs and bombs is simply a protest by caring people.

Like in Seattle?
Correct, like in Seattle, but different in that the mob attacked the seat of our Democracy in an attempt to prevent the solidifying of our election and also looking for legislators to violently attack after having been encouraged by your president.
It was also different from Seattle and all the other left wing riots in the fact that there werent nearly as many people involved and virtually no property damage was done.

View attachment 452786

The real atrocity is the insurrection, and yes, there are some legislators who
advocate violence against their own and they should be excommunicated.
The insurrection has been going on with all the riots under Obama and under the Progs the last several years. It is just who has the power to spew the propaganda. D.C. is in lockdown because we are a totalitarian state in many ways. And if those people were Repubs on Jan 6, they sent a message. For some reason this scares you. Why?

Her office is next store
Her office is next to a store?
Next door in the Capitol building. Look and learn
Washington, DC Office | Representative Alexandria Ocasio ...
ocasio-cortez.house.gov › contact › offices › washingto...

Washington, DC Office. U.S. Capitol Building at Twilight. 229 Cannon HOB. Washington, DC 20515. M/T/W/Th - 9am-5pm. F - 9am-2pm, 3pm-5pm. Staff at our ...
What does she sell at the store?

View attachment 452786

gfcgghhnjjmn.jpeg

ttffghbbhhhhhjjnbb.jpeg

Aoc memes go brrrrrr lol

Her office is next store
Her office is next to a store?
Next door in the Capitol building. Look and learn
Washington, DC Office | Representative Alexandria Ocasio ...
ocasio-cortez.house.gov › contact › offices › washingto...

Washington, DC Office. U.S. Capitol Building at Twilight. 229 Cannon HOB. Washington, DC 20515. M/T/W/Th - 9am-5pm. F - 9am-2pm, 3pm-5pm. Staff at our ...
You said "Next STORE", so I don't understand if you were saying they moved her

Forum List

Back