AOC Gets Harassed on Capitol Hill

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I agree the guy is an obnoxious jerk and people really should condemn this behavior across the board, but I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? After all, she just excused the public harassment of Justice Kavanaugh only a week ago. Now she complains that someone is doing it to her. I guess harassment is A-Okay if you have the "wrong" politics.

Not condoning the guy being a dick, but AOC has only that guy to blame. What the fuck is she talking about when she says she works in an institution that condones that behavior? Plus good point that she just cheered on bad behavior from people harassing a Supreme Court judge. Another thing which makes her look bad is she’s apparently she’s whining about not being protected, but an institution she’s against and want to defund is the police. So yeah, it’s not cool that she had to experience that, but her reaction was typical AOC.

Not condoning the guy being a dick, but AOC has only that guy to blame. What the fuck is she talking about when she says she works in an institution that condones that behavior? Plus good point that she just cheered on bad behavior from people harassing a Supreme Court judge. Another thing which makes her look bad is she’s apparently she’s whining about not being protected, but an institution she’s against and want to defund is the police. So yeah, it’s not cool that she had to experience that, but her reaction was typical AOC.

She's the poster child for privilege and entitlement.

Last edited:
Politics has become rowdy and meaner these days. Apparently she can dish it out but can't take it. I'm waiting for a repeat of 1856 Brooks–Sumner Affair...... Do any of the congress critters use a walking cane........... Oh and let's not forget the 1858 sectional brawl in the House, that would be an interesting "reenactment" today........ :lol:

Damn, she did look pretty good.....Baby got back.

As far as the guy's overly vocal observation.

R.25c1a5813a55fe7e26ccdc5c4314b130

She didn't seem that offended in the video. Looked more like she was coming to see if he was raining down the dollar bills.

That dude wants to dump a load in her hole, I can understand that in a twisted, demented way, but she's a fucking retard.... and messing with retards is NOT cool.

Don’t give her an abbreviated name

She is a con artists and buffoon and just a “failed horse face bartender “

Forum List

Back