Anyone watching Biden's presser??

1616696546371.png

You don't like Biden? Too bad. Next time don't vote in a dead guy.

So what is it, you lying fuck. Are we 85th in infrastructure or 13th. According to the world economic forum it is 13th. Biden is a fucking joke. Most of America's water comes through lead pipes? My ass, that is in the democrat run cities of Chicago and Detroit. The dems have known about it since before Obummer's administration. Fuck Biden AND every democrat.

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.

Last edited:
I was watching it on my tablet. Got his take on how great things are on UE cause he's POTUS. He was about to start taking questions from the press when I got a black screen and silence.

Anyone watching??

Not yet... no one's stepped forward with a bucket of money yet. Till then, I'll abstain.

James is taping it though, for the comedic value.

I'll pick up the important points - such as they are - from transcripts. Listening to this guy try to pretend he's still mentally competent is like nails on a chalkboard.

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.

The best was "I'm a really stable genius"….. :auiqs.jpg:

What a fuken joke..
Touting the $1400 dollar covide relief like it's going to make a difference.
He mentiond people who needed to pay rent,WTF good is $1400 bucks when that barely covers most peoples rent for one month?
What about the other 11 months Joe?
Lots of other stuff in the bill to help people get on their feet.

Like what?

My takeaway is that his focus is on America, particularly the working class, the same dumbasses who are on here attacking him and who voted for Trump, who stood up there and was either attacking Democrats or bragging about his non-existent accomplishments.

It's so nice to listen to a real President who puts America first.
The working middle class thinks that Trump supports them. If they only knew that he hates the working class, but they are easily manipulated.

My takeaway is that his focus is on America, particularly the working class, the same dumbasses who are on here attacking him and who voted for Trump, who stood up there and was either attacking Democrats or bragging about his non-existent accomplishments.

The working class have bailed on dems.
They see just like most Americans that Xiden and company only care about bringing in new voters and blue collar workers can get fucked.

What a fuken joke..
Touting the $1400 dollar covide relief like it's going to make a difference.
He mentiond people who needed to pay rent,WTF good is $1400 bucks when that barely covers most peoples rent for one month?
What about the other 11 months Joe?
Lots of other stuff in the bill to help people get on their feet.

Like what?
Do some research on your own. They really do teach you how to do research in high school. You weren't paying attention.

What's in Joe Biden's $1.9T American Rescue Plan Stimulus?

nymag.com › whats-in-joe-bidens-stimulus-package-plan

Mar 11, 2021 — What Is in Joe Biden's $1.9 Trillion Stimulus Package Plan? · $1,400 checks for most Americans · $300 in weekly federal unemployment through ...

oh..now he's acting like a big man in his responses to China. They ATE his LUNCH. They not only humiliated Biden's policy chiefs at the table they turned them around and gave them wedgies. LOLOL

and here we go again....'that is not who we are'..... He has NO FREAKIN" CLUE who Americans ARE.

And Saying that Trump did not stand up to China. Senile old fool.

I assume when he says "we", he's referring to himself and whichever of his handlers gave him his instructions that day.

Working class like the Union workers HE fired on his first day in office? Or the guys who wont get a job, because he is bringing in diseased illegals across our southern border who will work a lot cheaper than some black dude of the inner city? You are such a moron....

Forum List

Back