Anyone watching Biden's presser??

My takeaway is that his focus is on America, particularly the working class, the same dumbasses who are on here attacking him and who voted for Trump, who stood up there and was either attacking Democrats or bragging about his non-existent accomplishments.

It's so nice to listen to a real President who puts America first.

The working class have bailed on dems.
They see just like most Americans that Xiden and company only care about bringing in new voters and blue collar workers can get fucked.
If trump was reelected, you would have been totally fucked as he would continue to look out for the wealthy at your expense and with that big smile on his puss. Biden cares about the working class as he has shown time and again.

You are so blind. Good fucking god.
No smart guy, you are so fucking blind.
What a fuken joke..
Touting the $1400 dollar covide relief like it's going to make a difference.
He mentiond people who needed to pay rent,WTF good is $1400 bucks when that barely covers most peoples rent for one month?
What about the other 11 months Joe?
Lots of other stuff in the bill to help people get on their feet.

Yeah like our tax dollars going to bail out union pensions in blue states and cities.
Read the bill before you flap at the mouth.

I did read it. That's why I'm flapping my mouth. You obviously didn't read it or you love all that pork going to blue states and cities.
I don't know what bill you read, but it was not the Biden relief bill for sure.

yeah...for freakin' illegals and jail birds. but you go ahead and post those other good things the american people are gonna get. I'll wait for you.
What's in Joe Biden's $1.9T American Rescue Plan Stimulus?
nymag.com › whats-in-joe-bidens-stimulus-package-plan

Mar 11, 2021 — Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion stimulus package plan, a proposal known as the ... which includes $1 trillion in direct aid to individuals, $440 billion in ...

It was supposed to be for covid relief.
Why do blue states and cities get 350 billion in aide?

My takeaway is that his focus is on America, particularly the working class, the same dumbasses who are on here attacking him and who voted for Trump, who stood up there and was either attacking Democrats or bragging about his non-existent accomplishments.

The working class have bailed on dems.
They see just like most Americans that Xiden and company only care about bringing in new voters and blue collar workers can get fucked.
If trump was reelected, you would have been totally fucked as he would continue to look out for the wealthy at your expense and with that big smile on his puss. Biden cares about the working class as he has shown time and again.
He obviously doesn't care about the seniors on Social Security.

What a fuken joke..
Touting the $1400 dollar covide relief like it's going to make a difference.
He mentiond people who needed to pay rent,WTF good is $1400 bucks when that barely covers most peoples rent for one month?
What about the other 11 months Joe?

He gave peoples rent for the other 11 months to Blue State public employee unions.

yeah...for freakin' illegals and jail birds. but you go ahead and post those other good things the american people are gonna get. I'll wait for you.
What's in Joe Biden's $1.9T American Rescue Plan Stimulus?
nymag.com › whats-in-joe-bidens-stimulus-package-plan

Mar 11, 2021 — Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion stimulus package plan, a proposal known as the ... which includes $1 trillion in direct aid to individuals, $440 billion in ...

It was supposed to be for covid relief.
Why do blue states and cities get 350 billion in aide?

Billions to bail out union pension Funds. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Talk about quid pro quo.

He has no focus.

Zero.

Nada.

Zilch.

Nothing left to focus with.

I was watching it on my tablet. Got his take on how great things are on UE cause he's POTUS. He was about to start taking questions from the press when I got a black screen and silence.

Anyone watching??
I thought he did a good job. No teleprompter, challenging questions.

He repeatedly read from prepared notes. You have go to be joking.

Forum List

Back